• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tfi Friday Baw Club!!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning Girlies.

So f-ing glad its friday Ive been waiting since Monday for it.
Defo think that :witch: is on her way :cry: I didn't think that Id be that bothered as we are 'supposed' to be waiting until sept. But it seems actually I am quite upset about :witch: coming. :hissy:

I think we're going to miss July out for TTC as we are going to global gathering which is when we would be getting a :bfp: if we were lucky.

Did anyone watch BB last night??? It was ACE!! :rofl: :happydance:

Hiya! :hi:

Aw im sorry to hear about the :witch: hun, its weird how your own mind can play tricks on you & you feel upset about things you logically shouldn't isn't it?

I hope she stays away for you :hugs:

Yep - BB was great! :rofl: at Alex (silly cow!) xx

Hiya,

Yeah it's Friday :happydance:
Can't wait for Monday to come when I go on holiday..yipee!!!

Nicky - Don't think :witch: will not appear. But there's always august. Its my B'day in August so it would be nice to have a belated :bfp: b'day pressie!!
Alex still wouldn't admit she's a nasty piece of work!!

Owo - Where are you going on your hols?? Bet you are dead excited!!

morning girlies!

Owo - hope you have a fab holiday, how long and where?

I am SO glad it's Friday too, today is dragging!

Hey Tracy,

How are you treacle?? You must have been a very busy girl yesterday!! Have you heard from abi?? Is she ok??

I have two holidays.
Next week we are off to Centerparcs with my sister, BIL and Nephew so that should be lots of fun and then the following Tuesday we are off with DH's family on a Med Cruise to celebrate FIL 60th birthday(he's paying so great for us), THe cruise was going to be in September but I got pregnant and they wouldn't let me sail that far on, so it got moved to July as it was the only time we all could make it, then i miscarried and it could have been left in September, but never mind I'm not complaining about having two holidays ontop of each other.

Owo - You lucky lucky lucky thing, and now you have jogged my memory I remember you saying!! Hope you have a super super ACE time

Hi kerry I am fine thanks! sorry only just come back to my desk, been stuck in the stupid shop again for my sins I have to do every Fri aft but the guy who does mornings is too busy to cover so I have to do all day!! i am on reception now for an hour - jack of all trades me!!

Hello ladies!! :hi: I'm super excited it's Friday! :happydance::happydance: We're going to Great Adventure tomorrow! :happydance:

Sam, sorry about the :witch:. I was a bit disappointed when she showed up as well eventhough I know I shouldn't be. :blush:

DH and I watched American Gladiators, Celebrity Circus and America's Got Talent last night. They were great and quite entertaining to say the least!

Tracy - and master of none!!! :rofl:

Chris - Have a lovely day on sat. You'll have let us know what BIG rides you went on.

Has anyone got anything exciting planned for weekend??

Hi Chris, hope you have a fab time tomorrow!!

Kerry sorry to hear the :witch: is on her way - I hoped you would get your :bfp: this time (I know you are sposed to be waiting though but still sad :() :hugs:

Chris - :rofl: I went to see UK Gladiators live!! about 14years ago!! :blush:
Haven't seen much of US tallent tho.

tracy - F-All hun. Babysitting on saturday night, but other than that. Having super long lie-ins. Watching shipwrecked & BB. How sad am I!!! I might exert myself and go for a bike ride to the pub :rofl: soley for medicinal purposes!! :muaha:

I can't wait for shipwrecked - how sad is that!! What do you think is going to happen with the 3rd islanders?

I don't have any plans for Sunday - it's supposed to be quite stormy on Sunday so that'll be a good laundry and movie watching marathon day. I don't think I'll have my computer back for the weekend so I'll have to play my Nintendo DS.:rofl:

:hi:

I am so glad it's finally Friday. The family function yesterday was almost tolerable, except we were dependent on my SIL to give us a ride home. We didn't leave til almost 10, then didn't get home til almost 11 (stupid Calgary being so stupid BIG). Then I got home and realized I forgot to pack for the weekend.

My cousin and I are roadtripping to my uncle's house in Lethbridge. My grandparents always make a trip to Saskatchewan every year, they live in BC, but they never come through Calgary, always through Lethbridge. They hate the city, and I don't really blame them sometimes. My cousin and I decided that we would go see them instead of feeling slighted that they aren't coming to see us.

What would we do without technology eh?:rofl: is your comp not mended yet hun?

icrepka - sounds exciting, are you driving? I would love to go to canada, my OH has been and loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->