Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Hey all !

Congratulations on your lovely BFP's! I am cautiously pregnant and due 9th of November. I have a nearly 6 year old boy and two angels. This is my first BFP in 2.5 years. I am having an early scan at 7 weeks so have everything crossed that goes well. X

Hi everyone :) I'm jumping on the November train too! Due the 18th, I'm so excited. I have a son (who took yeeeeears of ttc!) who is 18 months old and I couldn't be happier. I am feeling much less stressed than last time round because I know that cramping and pains are normal. I already have morning sickness which didn't kick in until 6/7 weeks last time, which is a surprise that it's happened so early.

I kept it a secret from my husband for one day and had a lady from Instagram do a rush order who made me a custom shirt for my son that said "Big Brother Nov.2017" and surprised my husband that way. It took him ages to notice :haha:

Just tested again, and my line is significantly lighter. Ugh. Feeling like I'm just waiting for bleeding to start now. 🙁

It might be the hook effect, where you have too much hcg and the test line gets lighter? Good luck Hun x

I am due on 17th November, but have had some bleeding and spotting

I had bloods on Friday at 357 and have another lot to be taken today to see if they have doubled. The spotting is only every so often and barely there now.

I did a CB Digi on Friday that was 1-2 weeks and then yesterday afternoon it was 2-3.

I told DH yesterday. I bought us some cupcakes for dessert and before we went to eat them I told him I had something hidden in my shirt for him. haha. He reached in and pulled out the positive test. It was kind of fun! He was excited.

However, telling him made it all very real and now I have seemed to leap from happy with my BFP to worrying about everything that can go wrong. Anyone have any tips on how to not stress/worry?

Thanks ladies! Looks like I'm out now. But good luck and h&h pregnancies for everyone else!!!

Hi all! Got a positive test last Friday and am about 4 weeks 3 days. This would be #2 🙂

I felt terrible over the last few days but I feel ok today. Which is incredibly paranoia inducing isn't it! :0 I hope it's all ok 😕

I hate the 1st tri as its full of feeling lie crap and being paranoid lol roll on 12 weeks!

So sorry mlm.

Congrats justmeinlove! I think paranoia is part of the package. I have had mild cramping on and off. I worry every time I cramp and then I worry when I don't. The worst part is, we all know it is useless to worry, we just can't help it.

Hi guys can I join? I literally just peed on a stick (FRER) and it came out very positive very fast about two days before my period. I'm super nervous, this is the third cycle in a row i've been pregnant, lost the first one at 9 weeks (ERPC) in November and then the second at just before 5 weeks in February. I am definitely not telling anyone in real life until i know this is for real. I think i may be going on steroids and aspirin tomorrow. Anyway, hope this November baby is a sticky one, happy to meet you all even if for a short while!

Hi Calcifer! Fingers crossed for you 🙂

We've gone a bit crazy and told our 4 year old. Logic being this is Definitely our last effort, And she will almost certainly find out if it goes wrong - so she might as well be happy about it now 🙂

Calcifer sending lots of sticky dust!!!!
I've told my children I think it's tricky not too. X

Aw thanks. We have a little girl, 19 months. We won't be telling her because she's too young thank god. I'm hoping this one is sticky. I'm exhausted i've been pregnant/not pregnant/pregnant/not pregnant/pregnant since november...

Sorry stupid question but where do you get your tickers and how do you attach them? I had one at TheBump last time but this time it only posts the URL...

Sorry stupid question but where do you get your tickers and how do you attach them? I had one at TheBump last time but this time it only posts the URL...

HI Calcifer :hi: Congratulations on your bfp:flower:

I got my ticker at babysizer.com, there's also Lillie pie and several others. I just went into my profile, edit signature and copied the URL. Seemed to work for me:shrug:

Hoping you have a healthy happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->