thanks and a sad goodbye from me

babytots

Reaction score
firstly i would like to say thanks to star-dust for posting and to siyren for letting the sept-embryos know.

well what can i say i'm heartbroken i was nearly home and dry reaching the 20 week mark and never dreamt of this happening again but it has.

my poor princess was very poorly and decided it was time to grow her wings. i went for a gender scan which was free and was told baby had no heartbeat. he also said she had severe abnormalities. he couldnt see the back of her brain and her spine hadnt formed at the bottom properly. she also had fluid around her stomach.

even though it doesnt make it any easier i am glad she decided to grow her wings. i couldnt of bear the thought to find out she was poorly then have to make the heart wrenching desicion whether to carry on with the pregnancy or not. she was sooooooo badly wanted by her mummy and daddy and its something i could never do but then what sort of life would she have it wouldnt of been fair.

i have to ring the labour ward tomorow and get booked in for a scan where they can confirm this and then go from there. i'm petrified of having to give birth and have no healthy baby to show for it.i'm not strong enough to go through it everytime i think of it i burst into tears and i am dreading the day when it comes.

i should of known something was wrong as i was concerned about lack of movement. i was at the day unit about a week or so ago and she heard the heartbeat so i guess she gre her wings between now and today.

the really cruel is that i'm sure i still feel movement but of course must be my body playing tricks on me or something.

i will continue to update my text buddy to let you know how i get on as its to hard for me posting in here again.

take care of yourselfs and your bumps.

to my fellow sept-embryos thank you for being there for the past 15 weeks for being my friends and for making the past 15 weeks an enjoyable and fun time (especially you star-dust) i am truly going to miss you all. hopefully in time i might have the strength to pop in and see how you are all getting on. thank you again i have never met such wonderful ladies and i will never forget it. x

im so sorry for your loss hun xx

hey sweetie.
idk what to say really, you know im only on the other end of a text if u need me.
idk, its been easy to think of words to say to the other women who have had to say a sad goodbye, but you, well your my all knowing power remember?
im gonna miss you sweetie, and im so so sorry that your having to go through this.
please believe that although you should have never had to go through this, you ARE strong enough.
i understand sorry is no where near powerful enough a word to describe what your feeling right now honey, but im so sorry that this had to happen.
and i hope your little princess sleeps well.
all my love babe
siyren x

Hi babytots.
you will be greatly missed and I know we all are in a way grieving with you. we love you and know that you are in our prayers and hearts!
Take care of yourself and your precious lil princesses!
All my love.

my heart is breaking for you - so sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the strength and composure you can muster over the next little while.

Babytots

Words can't express the feeling at the moment. Thank you for being a support in the Sept-embryos.. We are all going to miss you loads.

I am so sorry that this is happening, and you are in my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lots of hugs and love
xx
:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

so sorry to hear of your loss. there are no words i can use except these. Be strong. xx

Sweetheart I'm so sorry that this has happened. May your beautiful little angel RIP. :hugs:

im so sorry hunny, all my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxx please have hope for next time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dropped in for a peek and read your post. :hug: and prayers are being sent out to you. truly sorry for your loss. your baby must've loved you to grow her wings on her own without you having to make such a difficult position.

Leigh, have posted on the Septembryos thread.... my thoughts are with you honey. xxxxxxxxxx

Sending you lots of love.Take care hun ,thinking of you and your family right now x x x

I'm so sorry to read of your loss this morning. What an awful time for you and your loved ones. You will have the strength and support to get through this week. Much love and thoughts being sent your way babytots:hugs:.

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family, may your little angel rest in peace :hugs:

Awww I know I keep repeating myself now but really really couldn't read that and not say anything.
This is an absolutely tragic and heartbreaking situation, I am so so sorry for your little angel's journey ending this way but you really are an exceptionally strong woman.
I think of things when I think of all the girls from Septembryos and with you I always think how you are such a devoted mummy to your girls, they are your world and always will be, I am in no doubt that they absolutely adore their mummy and want her to be happy.
I know you need to grieve too and if there is anything any of us can do to make this time any easier for you then just say the word.
All my love to you and the family, sleep tight baby Jessica xxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you, i'm so sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back