thanks and a sad goodbye from me

im so so sorry, i really am, words cannot express it enough xxx take care

So sorry for your loss hun.hugs to you and your sweet angel xxxxx

OMG huni im so truely sorry to hear this and how terribly cruel for you to have this happen :cry: sending all my love and support babe :hugs: xxx

So sorry to hear your sad sad news, RIP little angel xxx

Sweetie i am so sorry. I wish there was more i could say or do. My heart is breaking for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you strength and sending all my love. Big hugs to you and your family x x x x x x x x x x x x x

I'm so sorry... thinking of you and your family, and your little angel Jessica.

Im so sorry to hear this has happened to you Leigh, You will be missed soooooo much and i thank you for all your effort you have put in to sept-embryos. You have a few tough days ahead of you, but i know you will be stong enough to deal with it all. Sending you all my love to you ur family and angel Jessica x x

I know I've said it before, but I am so very sorry :cry:
I cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling xx

thanks everyone. its been a hard day today and i know the next few days are going to be even tougher especially tuesday. so grateful for all your lovely messages. it humbles me that so many of you care. x

So sorry for ure loss doll, I cant even begin to imagine how u must be feeling. Im not a very active septembryo but Ive read enough to know how well thought of u are by the other girls.

Please take care and continue to be strong :hug:

Just saw this... So very very sorry for your loss. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Imso sorry. Just wanted to give you a :hugs:.

Take care.

cccc

I've been away for a few weeks, but I'm so sorry to have read this :cry: My thoughts are with you, and I hope your LO is playing happily on all the little fluffy clouds :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say :(

I'm just a little taken back that they were not able to see the abnormalities at the previous scans?

I dont know what to say. I am truly sorry and so sad for what has hapened to your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh hun, I'm just so very very sorry.
I've been away from the computer and so haven't been able to catch up on the sept-embryos thread yet, but saw this and I just can't believe it.
It's such tragic news, you are just so lovely and I can't believe this has happened, I don't know the words to say to express just how sad I am for you. I really hope you are all doing OK and that the hospital make the whole process as easy as it can possibly be and I really hope that you are able to stay positive and focus on the fact that this was the best for your baby. It must be so hard to accept and I don't know what else to say except that I'm thinking of you hun.
Please take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"