thanks and a sad goodbye from me

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family, you will have the strength to get through this :hugs: xx

so sorry for ur loss of ur little girl hun,no one shud ever have to go thro this :cry:

xx

I'm so sorry hun. May your little angel princess rest in peace. x

I have replied in sept-embryos, but didnt want to not reply in here, I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, and I second everythng Misswren says in her post,
all my love hun thinkin of you

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, such a sad thing to happen. U r in my thoughts x

Babytots i am so sorry, thank you for all the support. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry babytots, love and hugs for you and your family at such a terrible time. xx

:cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry for your loss. I truely am :( I am heart broken for you.

So sorry hun, I had no idea, I was only thinking about you the other day. I came on here to see how you were doing ((((Hugs)))) Life can be so cruel xxxx

I am so very sorry Babytots. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I know you are very much loved by all the Sept-embryos and we will all be thinking of you and your family. Take care. :hug:

Awww huni, what a tragic story! My heart goes out to you..it just goes to show that things can happen at any point in pregnancy. So sorry...

:hug::hug: xx

Aww sweetheart words can not say how truly sorry I am for you and your family. At this difficult time it must be so hard to see what the future holds but within time I hope you find the strength to carry on and start again. I'm a great believer in things happening for a reason and by the sounds of it your lo knew she'd be better off leaving you now. I hope the hospital treat you kindly and understand the pain you must feel. ALl my love for you both. :hugs:

Oh Leigh I am so sorry for your loss.
I cannot imagine how you are feeling.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this truely tragic time.
I will be thinking of you over the coming days and weeks.

Take care

Love Ellie xx

Am so sorry for you and your family
xxxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this sad news, and I am thinking of you and your family .:hugs: All my love :hugs:

Im thinking of you and the family hun. I know things wont be easy but I hope things go as smoothly as they can for you from now on.

xxx

I am so so sorry babytots. You are a remarkable woman and I wish you all the best for the future. I am thinking of you and will be over the next traumatic few days.

Im so sorry for your loss hun thank you for your support babe
Im truely heartbroken for you x x x x

So sorry for your loss hun, you are so strong love to you and your family xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back