thanks and a sad goodbye from me

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. Sept embryos will miss you x x

Hunni! i am sooo sorry this is happenin, i kno its not much to say at a time like this but i dont have any other words :hugs:

I am goin to miss you sooo much around our thread and you have done a wonderfull job keeping our thread amazing, thanks so much :hugs:

if u need anythin u kno where i am or any of us sept-embryo girls.

huge :hugs: :hug:

:hugs: am thinking of you so much, am so deeply sorry for your loss x x

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say :(

I'm just a little taken back that they were not able to see the abnormalities at the previous scans?

me too hunni the hospital are looking into it as baby was measuring 17 weeks when i should be 19 weeks so surely they would of noticed. my friend reckons thats why they acted the way they did and rushed the scan. though then surely they would of had the decency to have said something. i actually looked at my scan pics from the babybond scan and it does appear that her spine stops in the middle rather then going to her bottom though that could be just the way the scan picked it up and didnt get the rest of the spine into the pic iykwim.

i think the only reason why the guy picked up the abnormalities at the scan on sat was because there was no heartbeat and he checked her over.

i also found my notes from my private dating scan which says spine and skull/brain appeared normal but then i'm not sure how soon they can pick these things up.

i guess i will get answers soon as to what exactly was wrong with my princess either when she is born or in 6-8 weeks when the post mortem results come back. x

Hun I am so very sorry to read this :(

*hugs* will be thinking of you x x

Huge hugs. I wish that I knew what to say right now, but I think that I am in shock at how something that seemed so right, could have gone so very, very wrong :(

:( I'll be thinking about you over the next while!!
A

Sweetheart, I'm so sorry I wasn't logged in yesterday so I could've seen this earlier. I'm devastated for you, I really am. Please stick around with the Sept-Embryos.. you're one of us and we'll do anything we can to help you through this. Thinking of you xxxx

So sorry to hear about your loss hun, will be thinking fo you :hug: xx

So sorry for your sad loss babytots we will all miss you very much and i will be thinking of you over the next few weeks i am so sorry this has happened sending you strength and love. Sleep tight baby jessica xx

Sorry to hear that honey. Hope you're bearing up as well as can be expected.

So sorry for your loss. *hugs* Thinking of you & your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please try to be strong xxx Take care.

Im so so sorry darling xx :cry:

I am so so so sorry for your loss hon. If you need anything, you let us know ok?
My thoughts are with you and your family at this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->