thanks for hanging with me this cycle: UPDATE PIC

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
i needed the support you all brought!!

this morning i am 10 dpo. its the first real cycle i've had since my m/c on june 14th. and i have 4 different bfp's staring back at me. one IC, one dollar store cheapie, one off-brand blue dye frer, and one real frer....there are light but definate lines on all 4. the lines on the frer's are light, but i must point out that they are darker at 10 dpo than the lines i ever got with the m/c.

i am freaking out right now!! and excited!! and scared!! but i also feel somewhat vindicated...because i was starting to think my mind was making my body act all crazy!! LISTEN to your bodies ladies.....!

UPDATE: and no, i'm not telling anyone how many sticks i've peed on in this cycle.....i just knew this HAD to be our cycle!!! heres the one that counts:

https://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7901/testm.th.jpg

Hurrrrrraaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Well done

Congrats

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks so much, i don't think i'll be able to relax until i get some dark bright lines......hopefully in a few days!! :)

OMG!!!!! Im sooooo happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:hugs: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

With Your Symptoms We Always Knew There Was A Beanie In There...

:hugs: CONGRATULATIONS HUN :hugs:

Congratulations! :happydance: A happy and healthy nine months to you!

congrats!! x
Bring on the dark lines!!

AHHHHHHHH!! AJ!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I'm so incredibly chuffed for you!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So deserved, all good vibes coming your way hun....this is a sticky!! Eeek! omg see you over in first tri!!!

Ahh!! :hugs: xxxx

woop woop, congrats aj, looking forward to seeing your lines! xx

AJ that's fantastic! I'm so pleased for you. You really deserve this. I did wonder when you were describing your symptoms yesterday....

Congratulations!!!! Lol how many tests did you do?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"