Thanksgiving Weekend Blues - What are you thankful for?

squishmich

Reaction score
So it's about 10 DPO...too afraid to test early but so far I don't thing it will be positive. No implantation bleeding or anything.

We're heading out for the first of a few family Thanksgiving dinners and of course, along with turkey and all the stuffing, comes the barrage of "are you pregnant" questions. Especially because I decline a glass of wine with dinner.

Mother in Law and Sister in Law are anxious - my husband's family all conceived before/immediately after marriage and it's been a few years for us since we've married...and no baby. I'm so sick of them asking I've got my husband taking care of the answers from us. Otherwise I'm sure to come back with something snarky like "Oh yeah, we mail ordered it so it should be arriving shortly."

I'm thankful that I have a supportive husband through this. I'm thankful that although it's only been 4 months of TTC with disappointment, that I still have some hope that it might happen. I'm thankful for dollar store pregnancy tests because I know I'll go through a million of them. I'm also thankful for the abundance of resources online, and of course this forum to vent.

For all those Canadian girls, enjoy your turkeys this weekend! Here's to a less stressful weekend full of delicious pumpkin pies, stuffing, mashed potatoes and of course maybe a ham or two.

What are you thankful for? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->