That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

posted in other thread...you are one day ahead of me and i think :af: has finally left the building :wohoo:...off to bed to :sleep:....just waiting now for the elusive egg and to see if any of these vitamins will help...(refer to the other thread for what vit)

my ob's office called with dh's sa results..she said that it was the best sa she has seen in a lOOOOOONNNNNNGGG time. she said normal sa is considered anything over 20million, dh's was over 102 million with great vitality. she said the whole test was perfect.
great news there. dh of course was thrilled. I said to myself "self, i guess it's your own body that is failing" :(
waiting to o and dtd every other day until o time..which will be in the next 5 days or so..
hope you all are doing well

my ob's office called with dh's sa results..she said that it was the best sa she has seen in a lOOOOOONNNNNNGGG time. she said normal sa is considered anything over 20million, dh's was over 102 million with great vitality. she said the whole test was perfect.
great news there. dh of course was thrilled. I said to myself "self, i guess it's your own body that is failing" :(.
waiting to o and dtd every other day until o time..which will be in the next 5 days or so..
hope you all are doing well

:happydance: that's excellent news Love - one less thing to worry about.
I'm sure you will get your :bfp:, it is such a slow process (12mths & 11mths for me) Just don't give up and keep the faith....
I am here behind the scenes rooting for you (for ALL of you!)
I haven't posted much as have been feeling a bit rough...sorry!

Love you all though :kiss:

so dh has been ill with fever..no dtd for the last two days but not to worry too much as the opk's have been negative..he felt a little better today and we enjoyed a round of :sex:..opk is almost a + if not a positive although i have seen it darker..i will be testing it again this evening before work..will hope that dh feels even better tomorrow and will cooperate tomorrow and the next day with giving over some of his 103 million :spermy:..lol my youngest dd says to me on a more frequent basis, "i want a baby brother" man does that pull at the heart strings..what do you say to that request????
hope you all are doing well..hope to move into the tww in the next few days

Good luck catching those 103 million :spermy:!

I'm officially back here :( Anyone know what strength and how many and when to take Soya Isoflavens??? I've run out of Clomid and don't want to go back to ovulating on CD44!!!!

Grey,
I think 100mg soy on same days you took your clomid. You can get it from most supermarkets and health food shops I think.
I use Healthspan for my vits cos supposed to be better quality thab some cheap supermarket varieties. The concentration of good stuff per vitamin is usually greater. Check out their website, they deliver quite quickly usually.

Love, 103 million :spermy:, that is quite amazing!
How can you NOT get pregnant with that many! It's got to happen soon.

Sam, hope you're ok hun and the shag fest produces great results!

AFM. 6 days and counting til scan day. Just praying there's a live baby in there. Only had one scan before so my experiences of scans is not great.

hoping to get dh aroused off the couch to participate in some shagging today..had lots of ewcm tonight at work..and opk is still a brillant + this morning..:wohoo:
i hope he cooperates..
we will be praying for a great scan New

How'd it go Love getting OH off the couch and into the bedroom? ;) It's for me the most stressful part of TTC!

Thanks New for the info :)

I got some :sex: yesterday and and friday that's it..he would not budge today and i had loads of ewcm last night at work so two days only...hoping it's enough

I got some :sex: yesterday and and friday that's it..he would not budge today and i had loads of ewcm last night at work so two days only...hoping it's enough

I know that frustration WELL!!!!! Hope it was enough for you :)

had more ewcm at work tonight??is it possible i am o'ing late????left dh a note that said we have "booty duty"...we'll see if he cooperates..i might as well try since there is ewcm..never had this many days in a row???:shrug:
grey..you are correct..it is very difficult to get them to cooperate..the bad part is,, my dh like to push and and push until i give in and i hardly ever tell him "no, i'm not in the mood"!!i don't think it's fair:( he can say no but i'm expected not to..does that sound bad of me to say that???

Hello ladies..I posted in the other thread but decided to post here as I am still in this portion of my cycle
..my body is doing something weird this month. I got a +opk last sat on cd15 had the usual ewcm thought i o'd but kept noticiting an abundance of ewcm the last several days..(if you read my journal it's a little more in depth) TMI alert: after having a bowel movement the ewcm came out in gobs ..(thank goodness i'm in tune with my body) i usually dry up after ovulating..so i knew something wasn't right..took an opk yesterday evening and it was almost a positive.. took one this morning and it was more + than last night..so + again for the second time this month..I think my body geared up to ovulate but it didn't so here i am trying to ovulate again. That is why my ovary was hurting yesterday. Thank goodness Dh and i dtd on cd18, none yesterday and then again this morning..so I will try to persuade him to do some more tomorrow and the next day...so I am officially NOT in the tww..I will have a long cycle this month. The last time this happened to me was last novermber. I thought i o'd but didn't then when i took an opk when i thought i was 6dpo it was positive. I only took it as i was having a poas moment and wanted to try to see if i could catch hcg hormone on it. I stupidly thought I was pregnant so didn't bother to consider that i was trying to re ovulate, so then i didn't bother to have any further ..(I was not in tune with my body then)
this time round i am still having to try and catch that darn heuvo no matter what kind of magic tricks she's playing with me

had more ewcm at work tonight??is it possible i am o'ing late????left dh a note that said we have "booty duty"...we'll see if he cooperates..i might as well try since there is ewcm..never had this many days in a row???:shrug:
grey..you are correct..it is very difficult to get them to cooperate..the bad part is,, my dh like to push and and push until i give in and i hardly ever tell him "no, i'm not in the mood"!!i don't think it's fair:( he can say no but i'm expected not to..does that sound bad of me to say that???

Doesn't sound bad at all! I have NEVER said no to OH in 2 years of marriage (we both waited) because I'm just grateful to get any! I soemtimes want to say no just so he knows how it feels, but I can't do it! One day being ill or something will mean I have to and he'll know what it's like!

Hello ladies..I posted in the other thread but decided to post here as I am still in this portion of my cycle
..my body is doing something weird this month. I got a +opk last sat on cd15 had the usual ewcm thought i o'd but kept noticiting an abundance of ewcm the last several days..(if you read my journal it's a little more in depth) TMI alert: after having a bowel movement the ewcm came out in gobs ..(thank goodness i'm in tune with my body) i usually dry up after ovulating..so i knew something wasn't right..took an opk yesterday evening and it was almost a positive.. took one this morning and it was more + than last night..so + again for the second time this month..I think my body geared up to ovulate but it didn't so here i am trying to ovulate again. That is why my ovary was hurting yesterday. Thank goodness Dh and i dtd on cd18, none yesterday and then again this morning..so I will try to persuade him to do some more tomorrow and the next day...so I am officially NOT in the tww..I will have a long cycle this month. The last time this happened to me was last novermber. I thought i o'd but didn't then when i took an opk when i thought i was 6dpo it was positive. I only took it as i was having a poas moment and wanted to try to see if i could catch hcg hormone on it. I stupidly thought I was pregnant so didn't bother to consider that i was trying to re ovulate, so then i didn't bother to have any further ..(I was not in tune with my body then)
this time round i am still having to try and catch that darn heuvo no matter what kind of magic tricks she's playing with me

Maybe you did ovulate twice? I'm no expert, but it could be possible, but this second time does sound like a good ovulation to be - glad you got some :sex: in!!!

Hey grey..i'm hoping you can send me some of your pma to hold me through this cycle..fx'd for both of us..
i think i'll count tomorrow as tww 1dpo..dh didn't give up any today but he was generous yesterday,,as we had :sex: in the am and the pm..so i hope i'm covered either way..
off to work..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->