That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

wow..thanks for the tips New..I am feeling rather low and irritated :grr: right now..there is something new that i tried this month..or rather an old method i reused. I used the last of my ic opks in addition to the answer opk tests from the pharmacy (i bought the ic as they were more cost effective (the ic seem to show a surge quicker than the answer ones from cvs pharmacy) and the answer ones showed a stronger + today, better than yesterday. I had been wondering if i was a day off on o day from using those earlier sensitive opk's than the answer ones so i decided to retry them as that is the brand i got my :bfp: on...but the sad news is dh and i did not dtd today :( and i'm about to go to work..
he did attempt but the 'deposit' of :spermy: as he calls it, did not happen as he said he wasn't in the mood. I was left feeling irritiated and upset. We did dtd:sex: yesterday afternoon and last night before bed...do you think i am covered and if i have :sex: when i get home from work in the morning do you think i still have a chance???? Do you all think that o day is really tomorrow instead??? Dh says we will tomorrow that he needs time to rebuild his 'warriors' (we are both prior military..:rofl:)
Lisa..i hope we both can be bump buddies with New..and i hope your iui has done the trick for you.
lil..how are you doing??
Grey..how are you hun???

Love - we did not DTD on O day at all so I think you are more than covered. :thumbup:
Sorry you're feeling irritated - I know that feeling well :hugs:

You CAN do this and you WILL do this - it happens :cloud9:

Keep up the PMA and forget about TTC in the TWW - that's what I did (easier said than done I know) :wacko:

Come on Love, Lisa, Grey - I need you with me on this. Sending you all a little extra bit of sticky :dust:

Interesting to read the stuff you did different this month New, thanks for letting us know! I've had it a bit earlier this month so far, but not as urm, frequent! I don't know if you missed my news before but I'm not temping or opk's this month (argh!) as the stress and pressure was too much for us....so far so good but I'm worried, trying to keep calm though.

Good luck Love, Lisa and Grey. Lots of sticky dust to you all :dust:

Thinking of you Samiam :hugs:

xx

C'MON GIRLS!!!! I hope all of you join New as bump buddies PRONTO!! ;)

I hope we join you too! These threads are definitely a lot quieter than they used to be....so many pregnant ladies, which is brilliant! I hope soon these threads have to close though as we're ALL pregnant!

i agree..almost all of us originals have moved on to the pal thread it's gotten so quiet now..i hope to be there soon:)

Hi ladies, I have taken a long break after having a third mc. This is my first cycle where I will be starting to ttc again, this time armed with progesterone. All my losses have been so early, I literally start spotting a day or 2 after I get a bfp. I really believe this third time I was given progesterone too late. I had already started spotting a day before. I dont know if it will make a difference but desparate to try anything. I could never get a definite answer becase I couldn't get the endo biospy done (my cervix was too small) but my luteal phase in only 11 days, and my progesterone was only 14 at the time I had blood work done. I'm hoping for a miracle and am wishing for miracles for all of you.

:hi: mpepe!
Im so sorry for you losses :hugs:
seems like you may need to be on progesterone right after you ovulate.... did you start progesterone after your bfp?
do you see a regular OB or FS or RE?

Mpepe...it sounds like you definitly need the progesterone after you ovulate. I'm sorry to hear of your losses hun..:hugs: we are still here

afm..any pma that i've had is wavering. Dh and I dtd and i bled afterward, a sure sign af is on her way in a few days.:(..:cry::cry::cry::nope::nope::nope: i may have a small glimmer of hope, as i usually do..the old adage 'it's not over till the fat :witch: sings' rings true..:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i'm sure i will be back in here in a few days

Mpepe...it sounds like you definitly need the progesterone after you ovulate. I'm sorry to hear of your losses hun..:hugs: we are still here

afm..any pma that i've had is wavering. Dh and I dtd and i bled afterward, a sure sign af is on her way in a few days.:(..:cry::cry::cry::nope::nope::nope: i may have a small glimmer of hope, as i usually do..the old adage 'it's not over till the fat :witch: sings' rings true..:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i'm sure i will be back in here in a few days

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hello ladies!
Remember me??? :blush:
I've taken a lot of time off from BnB, but it was absolutely necessary for me.

My husband and I went through a terrible patch for a while there, and we were on the verge of splitting up - I had even taken to sleeping at a friend's house and was looking into moving to a different city to start over.

What happened? I hate to say it, but TTC and losing two babies really did a number on us, and we just couldn't function anymore. When we looked at each other it made us feel sad. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who only reminds you of tragedy?

Something snapped, though, and we've made it back to each other. We've stopped talking about TTC completely and are just taking it one day at a time. I guess if it happens, it happens.
(We'll see how long that attitude lasts...)

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and send a message of support as I cheer you on for the sidelines. I hope you all understand why I can't get too involved.

Best of luck to everyone. I HOPE this is your month!
xoxo

oh anna..it is so absolutely wonderful to hear from you. I am happy to hear that things are on the better side for you and your dh. I can definitly understand the need to not get too involved. Congrats on your weight loss. I will continue to pray for you. Even if you don't get on frequently, let us know from time to time how you are getting on.

:hi: Anna. So nice to hear from you. Glad you and DH have managed to sort things out.:hugs:

Welcome back Mpepe! :hugs:

Hi Anna! Been ages, and I totally understand why. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible time and nearly split up, glad you're back with each other and don't worry about being at the sidelines :) :hugs:

OMG Anna, I was thinking about you the other day. Im glad you stopped by :hugs:
Im so sorry to hear you and hubby had a rough patch but glad to hear you guys worked it out and are back together...

how is the exercise going? I stopped logging my food in to myfitnesspal cuz it got crazy for me logging my food. I couldn't find certain things and had to enter everything myself, it was really frustrating... lol

thanks for cheering us on :hugs:

Anna - So nice to hear from you! :flower: We've missed you, but understand your need to be away. I'm sorry that you and OH went through a rough patch, but glad that it has all worked out. Do stay in touch from time to time.

Mpepe - Glad to hear from you. As the other ladies have said, it might be a good idea to start the progresterone once you've ovulated. That way you've got all your bases covered. Good luck this cycle...I hope this is it for you!

:hi: everyone else.

Hey everyone..hope this finds you all well on this Friday.

AFM:::I believe i will be here shortly again. i don't think i will have to be testing as my back was hurting something fierce this morning and spotted a little brown blood:nope::nope::nope:. I am too realistic to believe it's nothing more than :af: making a very irritating EARLY visit. I am only 9dpo, only on cd 24. Strangely enough I cried all day yesterday like a big bawl bag :cry::cry:and then went to work and got stressed out by ridiculous staff issues and started crying :cry::cry::cry:to my manager again this morning, I feel a little better,,,until next time... Of course i could not tell her that i was pmsing and every thing else that is going on at home. I try very hard NOT to bring that to work, besides she would have passed off the issues i was having with staff as a direct result of me pmsing. Anyhoo, left work late and went with girls and dh to beach and i relaxed for 4hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->