That time again. *updated - page 4*

I had my 21 day blood test results back 0.5!!! (It was 46 the month before and I think needs to be over 15 for ovulation). So I didn't ovulate when I was supposed to. I had been really ill when taking the clomid, so may not have absorbed the last dose. Anyway the test was done on the 26/09 and a couple days after that I had o pains - we dtd pretty much every other day but did have three days around then when we didn't so may have missed it, but may have got it! Anyway today (a week later) I've had an almost positive opk and a faint line on a pregnancy test (pic attached). Have I just gone insane? Am I ovulating or what?! Can anyone see the line? Annoyingly the test has a mark on it near the line, which is faint. I think I've just been doing this too long and have finally snapped!!

Attachments

• IMG_7205.jpg
    IMG_7205.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7199.jpg
    IMG_7199.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 38
These are the opks - green one was last night, blue this morning (it's from a clearblue digital but annoyingly the digital has run out of battery)

Attachments

• IMG_7211.jpg
    IMG_7211.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7210.jpg
    IMG_7210.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
Thank you becaboo I'm just worried as I know these are awful for evaps and I've got the near positive opk! My period was due yesterday!! So frustrating!!

Do you think I'm ovulating now? Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

I got this today. These tests are awful.

Attachments

• IMG_7274.jpg
    IMG_7274.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 28
Yup! But I am sure it's just the way the tests work - there seems to always be something faint! I'm cd 36 now, no idea if or when I ovulated. Very frustrating!

I have no willpower. Found a test hidden in one of the boxes in the bathroom.. I'm seeing something faint in here too. I've caved and brought some more tests :( they'll be delivered tomorrow. I'm getting frustrated! It is blue irl and came up straight away. I just want to know what's happening!

Attachments

• IMG_7304.jpg
    IMG_7304.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 29
I see both of your last tests! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh