That time again. *updated - page 4*

red_head

Reaction score
I do this every month, but I think there is a shadow in both these? Can anyone see it? I'm about 8dpo x

Attachments

• IMG_7074.jpg
    IMG_7074.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7072.jpg
    IMG_7072.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7077.jpg
    IMG_7077.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 30
It's okay think I have line eye! I can't see anything now either! Honestly having such a shit time recently and am so ill at the moment, I don't think it would work out anyway. I'm on clomid ATM, not sure whether to keep taking it next month or not!

I don't see anything.

I am sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully you do soon.

Is this your first cycle on clomid? When I was taking it I remember reading it could have a cumulative effect the longer you took it.

Second month on it, four years trying, three early miscarriages (between 5-7 weeks). I'm being investigated for crohns although I've convinced myself it's something even worse!! Also quite depressed (understatement of the century there) as the past few years have been quite harrowing, and we've had a number of hurdles thrown at us, so possibly isn't the best time, but think giving up would make things even worse! Life is cruel sometimes!! Think I just want something happy but it's so hard to know what's best!

Second month on it, four years trying, three early miscarriages (between 5-7 weeks). I'm being investigated for crohns although I've convinced myself it's something even worse!! Also quite depressed (understatement of the century there) as the past few years have been quite harrowing, and we've had a number of hurdles thrown at us, so possibly isn't the best time, but think giving up would make things even worse! Life is cruel sometimes!! Think I just want something happy but it's so hard to know what's best!

I am sorry hun. I was ltttc my son for a very long time and it is truly heartbreaking. It might be worth it to talk to your doctor about femara when you are ready. It seems a lot of women get on well with it after clomid.

I do want to try that - I've a few people mention it.
Thank you :) and congratulations on your son it always gives me hope xx

I'm on Clomid and find it awful. I'd definitely speak to your doctor to see if you can try an alternative. I'm on my 4th round of Clomid and still not having much luck so I know how you feel:hugs:

I don't think I can see anything, sorry. Good luck :flower:

Today's first response, and I've uploaded yesterday's early response clear blue now it's dried as it's easy to see the line now I've taken it out the packet (the line is completely blue irl although looks grey in the uploaded photo which is annoying!), although obviously by now could be an evap, although I'm sure there was something yesterday.
There is a faint line on the first response, but it's just so faint ta impossible to photograph. Please keep your fingers crossed xx

Attachments

• IMG_7121.jpg
    IMG_7121.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7093.jpg
    IMG_7093.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7125.jpg
    IMG_7125.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 28
I can't see anything atm. Fingers crossed x

I'm pretty sure I see it on both. Fx it gets darker.

Totally bfn today. I have to stop doing this to myself. Any advice for over coming poas addiction? I can't keep doing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->