The **1+ and still not walking** thread

Very close to joining this thread lol

awww pssshhh you'll be fine - i will be starting the ***2+ thread and still not walking*** thread - I will not stress I will not stresss

come on ladies

I will not stress I will not stress ...............

I'm joining this thread! Lily has no intentions of walking soon. Is anyone elses still cruising on tiptoes? everytime she stands up she tiptoes! x

Shes got a week!lol
She will 'walk' sort of 6 steps then drop. She has been doing this for about 6 weeks though lol

My LO will be 1 tomorrow and has no inclination what so ever to walk. He will furniture cruise and walk with a walker or holding our hands, but his balance is way off

Congrats Ollie!

Brilliant news, Vicky! The x-ray confirmed her hips are fine... not got the bloods back yet. I'm so glad she's going for physio... at least it might give me an idea how to help her.

Brilliant!! So pleased to hear that :)
Jacob managed to stand completely on his own today for about 20 seconds maybe a little less. Hubby was carrying on with him and he let go and Jacob still stood there :) He did stress a bit once he realised so I definitely think it's down to confidence now.
Vicky I may be starting that 2+ thread before you lol

I will not stress I will not stresss

come on ladies

I will not stress I will not stress ...............

You've got my mantra there - unfortunately I don't seem to be able to practise what I preach :wacko:

Rebecca did a sponsored toddle today. She held mine and her dad's hand and wallked the entire way (a lap of the school grounds). She was the last back but did it all without having to be carried at all. I was very proud (and she loved the medal she got :cloud9:)

If only she'd walk without holding onto one of us :dohh::dohh:

I think Harrison just gets about too fast and easily to bother walking... at what age does this become a 'problem'?
18months? 2? Hes 14months now x

My HV told me they usually refer toddlers to see a doctor if they are not walking by 18-19 months. The doctor will then decide if they need to be seen by a pediatrician.

a hard marker for walking is 18 months - the HV should then refer for further investigation. Although Fynn would not have been refered had Sam not been in our case so there is definitely some room for negotiation. Personally I am not worried in the slightest about Fynn so wouldnt have wanted him refered on his own. HTH

Hello.
I would like to join this thread please.
Daniel has been a bit late at everything. He first rolled at 9 months, crawled at 10 months, cruised not long after he started crawling.
He is now 13 months and shows no interest in taking his first steps!!

whoop whoop whoop Fynn took his first unaided step today ever - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Fingers crossed this is the start of something eh xx

Hello.
I would like to join this thread please.
Daniel has been a bit late at everything. He first rolled at 9 months, crawled at 10 months, cruised not long after he started crawling.
He is now 13 months and shows no interest in taking his first steps!!

I wouldn't worry hun, it sounds like he is doing great and 13 months isn't late by any means.

Go Fynn :happydance:

Rebecca managed 3 unaided steps yesterday then refused point blank today :dohh:

I'm going prematurely grey!

hahah oohh I have giving up stressing but my consumption of red wine has raised significantly!!!!!! hehe

Sam bless him just wants to walk ALLL THE TIME!!! with hands though hehehehe

At nearly 19 months old we finally have a walker :happydance:, Eloise is loving being on her feet and exploring the house from a new height, she has been up to all sorts :haha: I will be cancelling her pediatrician appointment tomorrow :)

At nearly 19 months old we finally have a walker :happydance:, Eloise is loving being on her feet and exploring the house from a new height, she has been up to all sorts :haha: I will be cancelling her pediatrician appointment tomorrow :)

Woooo hoooooo!!!! Good Job Eloise!!!!

Fantastic news! Well done Eloise :happydance:

We have a little progress too, Jacob has started letting go and standing for just around 10-20 seconds, he thinks it's a game and he goes "whoaaaaaaa" and then falls onto his bum and giggles :) Also last night he wanted his wee walker out and he just stood up and started pushing it around the room, I couldn't believe it, he's been doing it loads today too, with his walker and his wee sit on car as it has a handle at the back too - I'm so excited :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->