The Alternative Status Thread

shocker is feeling really really sick but it was worth it hahaha now i need sleep though its 5am!!

shocker is feeling really really sick but it was worth it hahaha now i need sleep though its 5am!!

Lou Hopes Shocker is feeling better by now:hugs::hugs:

Lou is also feeling a bit sad that AF has arrived, OH is talking about WTT again:cry:, and 2 of my close mates have announced their pregnancies. Ahwell its Christmas tomorrow!! YAY:hugs:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Mrs Kangaroo really, really misses her children. Hubby is doing a geat job of trying to distractme but it isn't Christmas without my kids! :(

Lana really really loves seeing that evap. But is sad to have to say it's an evap. :(

Elly wants to be Dr Who so she can hurry up and be 25 and have babies and be happy.

Elly just binge-ate a whole bag of Thornton's Viennese Truffles... oh the shame...

raindrops009 thinks my baby machine needs to sort itself out! :growlmad:.

BattyNora has snuck back on to BnB to indulge her increasing broodiness!

is desperately craving chocolate, but is trying to loose wait, and that doesn't entail chocolate at 3:47 in the am :growlmad:

really needs to do some planning before i go back to work on monday...and find a home for all the Xmas presents!

Really needs to do some housework, and get accidently knocked up by her fiance haha

is desperately craving chocolate, but is trying to loose wait, and that doesn't entail chocolate at 3:47 in the am :growlmad:

OMG I totally understand ! I've been eating sooo much lately--- but i'm trying to cut back as well :(
lol
it sucksss dont it? :(
xx

Fuffyburra's OH just convinced her SOMEHOW to cut his hair in to a mohican. It actually looks kinda cute, I likes it!! ^^,
Also, Fuffyburra is angry at some people.

isalready a little bit tipsy and really wants to have a little patter of tiny feet on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->