The Alternative Status Thread

wanting2010 just might explode with jealousy if any more of her friends on Myspace or Facebook announce their pregnancy. Why can't it be her time??

Kristin really does think she's knocked up....or that her body isn't used to post-ovulation hormones. Either way, she's HUNGRY!!!!!

Has a sore butt still...i think its broken :rofl:

(fell down steps in ice :cry: )

needs to go to the shitty job , well it is only a month..

is back at school.. and tired of the cold weather! but its only supposed to get COLDER!

Fuffyburra had her first ever omelette on new years day, and has had at least one a day ever since! Can't get enough, I've got a real hankering for them lol.

Elly wants to know where fuffyburra has been :D and add that she has an obsession with omlettes, they are soooo good, especially with the gavin and stacey connotations

Elly wants to know where fuffyburra has been :D and add that she has an obsession with omlettes, they are soooo good, especially with the gavin and stacey connotations

I had two today! They were well lush! (like the Gavin and Stacey reference?) :p
I have been busy working over Christmas, then job hunting and shizz since then! Boooooooo :(

Fuffyburra has the best OH ever, YAY! ^^,

Ley really wants the witch to arrive so she can stop peeing on sticks already. ALmost 10 days late and She really can't take another bfn.

....is tidying my tiny flat and clearing out drawers to make room for a baby that doesn't even exist yet :wacko:

rosie5637 wishes she could just tell the world about her plans to ttc next year!

FirstLO is worried about the lump in Mr FirstLO's hand, wishes Evie's teeth would stop bothering her so she can sleep properly, and is sad cos the house we wanted to buy is now sold already!

shockers regretting trying to make herself feel better by eating chocolate, i feel so sick.Also tomorrow is NOT happening, im skipping a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->