The Alternative Status Thread

pinkgirl is well and truely pissed off at WTT and wants to be TTC/Pregnant!!

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8479/snapper1261265854633.png
best snow temps :D

below the 'real feel'

MrsGaSp wants her mom here with her so they can talk because she feels as if she's doing everything wrong. She also doesn't want xmas to come and just to pass over the day as if it never happened.

Bambi is at work and her office is soooooo cold. And she slipped on the ice this morning and hurt her hip :cry:

Wannna_baby just had an HIV test and STI screen! 2 weeks until the all clear and TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Kangaroo wishes her parents and brother were in the country for Christmas, even though I have a gorgeous hubby to spend the day with I feel abandoned (kids are off to their dads)

Kassy thinks she won't be getting that engagement ring she was after, nevermind eh?

Bambi thinks there must be something in the water at her work, there are now 4 babies due in spring/summer :cry:

Bambi thinks there must be something in the water at her work, there are now 4 babies due in spring/summer :cry:

Awww love that must feel really horrible, there are three pregnant women working in the dentists next door to my work, they always come in for food :'(.

Awww love that must feel really horrible, there are three pregnant women working in the dentists next door to my work, they always come in for food :'(.

Yeah,could be worse though, at least it's all male colleauges with pregnant OHs so don't have to put up with seeing bumps everyday. We've just all been to the pub for a couple of drinks and most of the convo was about babies. Then someone asked me if I was going to have any, sooo wanted to just say " yeah, hopefully we'll have one this time next year actually" :haha:

Sophie has boob ache ¬_¬ haha tmi sorry! :p that's why it's the ALTERNATIVE status thread right? :p

Bexoth2011 is wtt and would rather ttc right about now :(

Lana is beginning to wonder if af will show or not?

Wanting holidays to just be over and the arguing to stop. Christmas sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->