The Alternative Status Thread

is hoping that as she speaks there is a littly fertilised eggy attaching to her womb and hopes the next week fly's by!

babybound is hoping && praying thru her 2ww! *instructions for gift bringing people: af-stay the hell away for 9 months as you are not welcome at all!; mr.storky or mrs.storky or even as the storkys- please have let me catcho my eggo this month, pink or blue i don't care* an is now really wanting waffles because i've thought of the commerical letgo my eggo!

is deep down really happy that her friend is pregnant, she's just having trouble showing it!

Pixxie is gutted her period came today but knew all along it was going to...doesnt stop you hoping does it? On to cycle 7

bubbles has got a very dark line on OPK today :happydance:

holywoodmum needs to stop doing tests and just accept that she is pregnant

LexiLove is wishing that they made an early pregnancy test that you could take the day after you have sex to find out if you are preggo.

maratobe is just wishing a little tiny line would show on her tests!!! 5 days late day grrrr

cd3 and ruby is hoping and praying for an early ov this month....(like cd14/15....) :coffee:

Wannabemamma is still in shock at her BFP, and feels weird having this secret that she has to keep from everyone (apart from Mr Wannabe of course!), and terrified quite frankly as well!

Leilani is glad to have got a low on her CBFM today (CD6)

Is annoyed that its Ovulation day and theres no chance of any :sex: as OH is too busy on his Xbox!! :cry:

maratobe is hoping that line on her test this morning was true!!!

is wondering how accurate FF is after getting dotted lines this morning at CD17 & then them disappearing when I put a +OPK in. Oh well, at least I got a +OPK :happydance:

maratobe is wondering if she can afford a $20 digi test????

Tanana- is trying not to go to bed coz its poas day tomorrow and im scered itll be a bfn.
also can my pregnant friend stop posting pictures of her scans and bump on facebook everyday? its rather upsetting everytime i log on to hear how great it is being pregnant and that her babys moving, seriously, dont update everytime he rolls over, its killing me now! im very happy for her but cant face hearing about it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->