The Alternative Status Thread

maratobe is taking my OH's word for it..... 2 out of 3 is still good!! 2 positive tests and 1 negetive.....lol

oh maratobe! i have everything crossed for you - it looks brilliant!!!! i would go with your OH and start getting super excited!

ruby - meanwhile - is coming to the end of af, feeling really well and looking forward to being able to bd again soon! fingers fx for a 5 week cycle this month so she only has three weeks to wait for ov....

:coffee:

Pixie19 Thinks some people have NO manners, and is in a bad mood today!! x

Mama4 is hoping that this month's chart looking so different and O'ing 2 days early is a good sign that a BFP could be in my near future! and not just another strange month of my body being stupid....:flower:

klcuk3 was really quite disappointed that AF turned up yesterday :( all I want is a BFP, how hard can it be really???

tanana cried alot today after getting a bfn this morning but now is more determined than ever, if im not pg this month (maybe i tested too early?) then I will have a baby by next christmas even if i have to steal one!!

ablacketer hopes the twinges in her lower right belly are the O.

Deeni hopes her ovarian cyst goes away this month so she can start TTC again next cycle.

Fairygirl is determined to :sex: every other day ish, but can't believe how hard it is to wait between sessions.

:dust:

cant wait for af to go so she can get back to trying and hopes that this time af comes early if there is no :bfp:

maratobe cant believe i got an error on my DIGI test this morning!!!! grrrrr

Kita has been peeing so much and has been for 4 days now!! Old wives tale gives me lines over belly and boobs are now veiny.. God I pray for a bfp on wednesday!!

shambaby wonders how people are not extinct, since it's so darn difficult making a new one!

lincoln girl is hoping her faint positives turn into huge big fat positives very soon

Is celebrating that she seems to have ovulated this month... yay!!!

is hoping either AF shoes or a HPT gives me a positive, the not knowing is killing me....c'mon its been 4 days!

csunshine013 is wondering why the temp dip today and the result will be??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->