• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April bunnies thread. For those due April 2012. *****

My first was born at Frimley Park in 2005; we've moved out of the area since then so I think my nearest is now William Harvey in Ashford, Kent. Has anyone had any experiences there???

I went to the doc today re: the pain I've been getting in the left side of my groin. He wasn't very helpful... he doesn't think it is ectopic but if it gets worse I have to go to A&E. It could be my SPD starting again (already??? really???) or it could be a ligament or it could be an ovarian cyst... Erm well thanks for that doc! You might assume that would suggest I should have an early scan but no such luck... unless I get bleeding... Not feeling particularly reassured!! Lol!

How is everyone else feeling today??

Anna, Hi my names Jodie and I'm pregnant with my first, I've been having pains since Monday Night, so I saw my Doctor on tuesday, who prodded my tummy, and listened to my stomach using the stethoscope, then give me a prescription and said "this is for your bowels, see if it helps!" Apparently they are constipation tablets - I can safely say I am not constipated!
So I have refused to take these tablets, 1 - because I dont even know what they are. and 2, I dont even know what they're actually for!
He also advised me to go back and see him later in the week if im feeling no better - so after being off work for the week, I'm finally going back tomorrow to see another doctor, but im just so worried something is wrong, but like you say, they wont give me a scan to make sure everything is ok unless I get bleeding... :(

Sorry for such a long post!

Zombified here, too! Ladies, do any of you know when I should here from midwife? I mean I know my 1st appointment isn't until around 9 weeks (booking in app) but my details were sent of to midwife over 2 weeks ago and i've not been sent an appointment date or anything yet? Is this normak? Should I ring and check they havn't 'lost' me?

Evening ladies, hope everyone is ok I keep getting really bad hiccups, also really tired ! x

I'm a zombie too! I get as much as I can done in the morning hours, cause after lunch...it's nap and laziness time.

Loads of wind in this thread!! Hehehe :) first labour was good! Arrived at the hospital fully dilated!! I really hope this one is the same!

MrsQ do you reckon you'll go for another section or try for a VBAC?

Anna, my sister lives in Ashford!! Think William Harvey is good. But I have always thought your labour experience is only as good as the midwife/wives you end up getting really! What do you think? And I guess probably how well staffed the department is!!

Xxx

Loads of wind in this thread!! Hehehe :) first labour was good! Arrived at the hospital fully dilated!! I really hope this one is the same!

MrsQ do you reckon you'll go for another section or try for a VBAC?

Anna, my sister lives in Ashford!! Think William Harvey is good. But I have always thought your labour experience is only as good as the midwife/wives you end up getting really! What do you think? And I guess probably how well staffed the department is!!

Xxx

Want desperatly for a vbac! No doubt about it in my Tired little mind lol. Xx

Looks like we're all zombies! That's a good sign, I think, means our bodies are working.

So this evening I've developed a weird patch of painful skin. It hurts to the touch and it's right above my hipbone. There's nothing there, it's not red or rashy. It's not itchy. It hurts like a sunburn when my clothes touch it or I touch it. I haven't really found anything from my google searches, though. I've never had very sensitive skin and never felt anything like this before. I have no idea if it's a pregnancy symptom, but I figure our hormones can do crazy things!

Anyone experience anything like this before? The pain is pretty bothersome because, well, I have to wear a shirt!

MrsQ - Hope you do have a vbac, hun! FXed!

Thanks hunny.

I do know that women can suddenly develop allergies in pregnancy? Could it be that?

Has anyone thought of names?

Ever since I was a kid I wanted my little girl to be called charleigh after my dear great grandad Charlie. But I think I have outgrown it? I dunno.

But I like Erin for a girl Erin Kimberley Quinlan (Kimberley after my sister) does that go?
And aiden for boy. X

Thanks hunny.

I do know that women can suddenly develop allergies in pregnancy? Could it be that?

Has anyone thought of names?

Ever since I was a kid I wanted my little girl to be called charleigh after my dear great grandad Charlie. But I think I have outgrown it? I dunno.

But I like Erin for a girl Erin Kimberley Quinlan (Kimberley after my sister) does that go?
And aiden for boy. X
. I think that Erin is a gorgeous name and I like Charleigh too, one of my nephews is called Charlie so can't use it myself. My oh is convinced it will be a boy and wants to call it Rupert not sure what I think about it but like the fact he is so passionate about it x

Hey everyone, well thought my symptoms were easing but felt so sick and tired last night i struggled to get the cleaning done after my girls went to bed and went to bed myself at 8.30pm lol.

Me and OH can never agree on names so we've called a truce not to discuss them until after 20wks as were hoping to find out the gender then x

Zombified here, too! Ladies, do any of you know when I should here from midwife? I mean I know my 1st appointment isn't until around 9 weeks (booking in app) but my details were sent of to midwife over 2 weeks ago and i've not been sent an appointment date or anything yet? Is this normak? Should I ring and check they havn't 'lost' me?

I would ring to check they received your details, if they were sent 2wks ago i would of though you would of been sent something by now x

Oh dear Tilley! Hopefully the symptoms ease up.

Has anyone told parents yet?

We told my mum last night and her first comment was "have u had it confirmed by a drs yet?" ( u don't get confirmation in uk and she didn't ask that with my son) and "oh I thought u were gonna wait a few years" and her partner adds "yea they did a few months" um my son is 20 months next week and we had said that to put people ff the scent.
Then she was like so how far are u and I said 4 weeks and she was like "so u are only 2 days late then? " wtf do u think I am lying and it's all in my head r something?

It's really upset me and now I am dreading telling the in laws?

We are so much of a better position when we had Mikey. We were due to get married 5 months later when we found out with him and no one questioned it? We are married now and are settled in a bigger home and not a flat?
I just don't get it an it hurts! X

We told my mum last night and her first comment was "have u had it confirmed by a drs yet?" ( u don't get confirmation in uk and she didn't ask that with my son) and "oh I thought u were gonna wait a few years" and her partner adds "yea they did a few months" um my son is 20 months next week and we had said that to put people ff the scent.
Then she was like so how far are u and I said 4 weeks and she was like "so u are only 2 days late then? " wtf do u think I am lying and it's all in my head r something?

We are so much of a better position when we had Mikey. We were due to get married 5 months later when we found out with him and no one questioned it? We are married now and are settled in a bigger home and not a flat?

I know it wnt be much longer bc it normally goes by 12wks so i will be fine, thanks x

I told my parents about a wk after we found out, they were quite shocked but are fine with it, not that its up to them we are adults lol. Why do you think your mum is behaving like that? I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter when my oldest was 21months its a good age gap, there really good friends and very close, obv they still have their ups and downs though, hopefully your mums behaviour will be better after you've seen a mw etc, maybe your inlaws reaction might be more what your hoping for, don't be put off telling them x

My mum was the same! They don't realise how hurtful they are do they :hugs: Haven't even told inlaws yet ----- they will not be too pleased as we have two children and they think no-one should be allowed more than two :saywhat:

I spoke to my mum via text and she's really upset she upset me and said she spent most of last night awake and it started sinking in and now she's really excited.
Just wish she shut her mouth then lol.

I am still sooooo tired it's ridiculous!

I'm sorry your Mum was hurtful Mrs Q. It's really shameful when a family can't be happy for you.

I haven't told even my kids yet, much less parents/inlaws. I just want to wait till my first app with the MW. Just to make sure all is well this time. Although I know my inlaws aren't going to be overly happy for us. But I think my Mom will be. She knows how much I love kids.

Ha ha that makes me laugh no-one should be allowed more than 2 children, well i'm pregnant with my 3rd and think its no-one elses business, if you are in a stable relationship and can provide for your children, i know someone who thinks its impossible to love more than 1 child, CRAZY lol x

Glad things are well with your mum now, she was probably in shock from your news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->