THE BACHELORETTE!!!! Who's watching!!??

Melissa_M

Reaction score
I thought I would start a fun gossip thread on this season of the Bachelorette....who are you rooting for?? Roberto all the way for me!!!!

And what's up with Casey and that tatoo??? Weeeeirdo!!!

You totally beat me to making the thread. I just came over here to do it and saw yours. Perfect! :)

Kasey is definitely a weirdo! I hope she gets rid of him soon.

Chris L is the one that had the date with her on his birthday -- the one that brought her chicken noodle soup and flowers. I really like him and think he's really sweet.

The other one I don't like is "Rated R" (can't remember his real name). He just seems so fake, like he's just trying to stir things up. I don't know.

Frank gives me weird vibes too (the one she had the date under the Hollywood sign with). He just doesn't seem to be in the same league as Roberto and the others.

oh ya i liked Chris, he was a bit goofy but in a good way!
Rated R is Justin and I agree he's a slime ball...and I know what you mean about Frank, he's too jealous and possessive or something...

I can't wait till the next episode!!! But I guess you already know what's going to happen/?? haha

Kasey is just a creep!!! I think when she finds out about the tattoo he will be gone.
I can honestly say I am surprised she kept him over Johnathan(weatherman) - He seemed like a nice guy.

I am rooting for Frank. I think the two of them have a really close connection and have from the start.
If Frank doesn't win I hope it is either Roberto or the birthday boy (Chris L. I think his name was)

I think if he had of shown her the tattoo before the last rose ceremony she definitely would have booted him off!!! After they had a "chat" she seemed really happy that he was just being himself and not going "over the top" hahaha if only she knew....

I thought you guys might be sort of interested in the new show, The Bachelor Pad. I found this on People.com that says who's going to be on it, although it doesn't debut until August.

Check out the link HERE.

I will definitely be watching this one, too! :D

Kasey is such a creepo, I love that Frank interrupted him & Ali, but I'm sad that he didn't get a chance to show her his tattoo-- otherwise I'm sure he would have gone home. He seems mental... can you imagine what he'll be like when she actually does send him home!

I agree Justin is a slimeball too, just stirring up trouble like a girl in high school or something... loser.

I like Frank best I think :)

Kasey is definitely WEIRD. He'd be one of those guys I'd check under my bed before sleeping to make sure he's not hiding out under there. Justin is kinda good looking but definite creep. Right now I am rooting for Chris L and Frank, although Frank is an uber jealous type it seems and I don't know if Ali is looking for that but they definitely have an awesome connection. As far as her sending Jonathon home I wasn't really surprised he waited to long to try to get to know her and he came off too desperate at times. I would've given the boot to Kasey before him though. I think the Canadians on that show are giving our Canadian men a bad name!

I am also going to be watching The Bachelor Pad! It should be interesting! There are A LOT of personalities going on that one.

I'm surprised she kept Kasey through even the first round!! I can't stand his voice, he sounds like he's got a mouthful of peanut butter!!! haha

I agree the show isn't doing much for Canadian men...that first guy was such an obnoxious jerk and now this slick wrestler guy - they soooo do not represent Canada!!!

I also agree with sending home Jonothan aka Weatherman, he just didn't have the confidence he needed to be on a show like that...wayyy too desperate!

Absolutely! I'm so addicted to these shows! =P

So, some big news out of The Bachelor/Bachelorette world....Jake and Vienna broke up! Whoever would have expected that? :haha: You can read the article here.

As for last night's show, what'd ya think? I couldn't believe how much Justin (Rated R) turned his 2-on-1 date with Kasey into a competition. I thought he lost sight of what was important (Ali) and became too focused on simply getting rid of Kasey (even though he needed to go -- weirdo!).

Reality Steve put up the final outcome of the show on his website last week. Don't worry. I won't tell you. Like I said to Melissa, I can't handle suspense so I already know who gets booted when, where the dates are, what the drama's all about, etc, etc. Wait for the drama next week -- the stuff that they previewed about someone having a girlfriend. It's gonna be crazy! :happydance:

I am not surprised to see that Jake and Vienna broke up. Also I wonder if maybe they will stick him into the Bachelor Pad house? I'm so glad to see Kasey go, however, the way she was talking I thought for sure she was going to send them both home, which would've been great. I like the suspense of shows like this the only show I need to know what's happening is Glee lol.

soooooo glad Kasey is gone!!! I kind of wanted Justin to go too....it was bothering me how he kept talking about "rated-r" haha. and oh my god if Kasey had said "guard and protect her heart" one more time I was going to reach into the tv and strangle him!!! bet he's regretting that tattoo now!!!

I still love roberto the best, but I'm also liking kirk too...he's kind of cute :)

oh and as for next week's drama I'm guessing it's either justin or frank...because whoever it was looked beefy on the previews....but I'm leaning toward frank because she seems really upset and I don't think she would be as upset if it were justin since they don't really have a good connection yet.

Chris L and Kirk are my faves! I hope it isn't Frank I kinda like him! I love Ali she deserves nothing but the best!!! I was rooting for her from the get go on The Bachelor too. =D

Ok so I couldn't contain the suspense anymore so I went onto the ABC site and watched the first 12 minutes. All I have to say is WOW!

Ok so I couldn't contain the suspense anymore so I went onto the ABC site and watched the first 12 minutes. All I have to say is WOW!

Next thing you know, you'll be reading realitysteve.com with me and you'll know EVERYTHING! :rofl:

Haha yeah probably (going to that site right now :blush:) I've come to the dark side Jessa ;)

I usually watch the show online...anyone know what channel it's on though? I get CTV and Global both is it on one of those channels??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->