The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

pinkanhopeful

Beautiful princess in my
Reaction score
Hi girls, I am new to the site and been TTC for 3 months would anyone like to be my TTC buddy?:blush:

Ah that would be lovely. How long have you been TTC? I was hoping to be preggers this year and feel like it is happening all around me. I never noticed before but as my desire for a baby has gotten stronger I feel like I am the only one with no baby

I will please, i wanted one last time but never got round to it... lots of girls were texting each other updated of waters breaking and contractions and would love to do that with somebody!!!!

if anybody wants to be ttc buddies then friend request me please, will be nice to share this loooooooong journey with some other ladies xx

I'm in!! ;) we can all use a little support and positive thoughts coming our way!! I know what you mean about it happening all around... I was the first one preg... but had a MMC in Nov. since then, 2 friends, my BEST friend AND my SIL are all preg... all due in Aug and Sept!! Happy for them, no doubt.... just want to join the club, and get a sticky bean this time!!

Hey Cali, I am in the same position, my SIL and bro's GF are pregnant, I was really gutted TBH as DH and I had always planned on starting a family this year but only we knew as we didnt want pressure from anyone and then two people in my family announce they are Preggers and one of them werent even trying. I feel like others will think that we are jealous and that we are copying them but we had this planned for two years to TTC this year

Ah that would be lovely. How long have you been TTC? I was hoping to be preggers this year and feel like it is happening all around me. I never noticed before but as my desire for a baby has gotten stronger I feel like I am the only one with no baby

iv been ttc for 4 months now im hoping il have a baby by the end of the year lol. yeah i work in a supermarket and see lots on pregnant ladies and loads of kids and newborn babies etc i feel like im left out. i want to ask them all how long did it take you.

Caligirl - Sorry to hear about the MC, I must say my SIL MC last year so I am happy for her, she has just had 20 week scan and all looks good

Hi ladies! I'm in too. I would love to have more people to talk to on here especially since we're keeping it pretty hush hush since nothing has happened yet. Only our parents know we're trying.

I've been TTC for 5 months. I'm on CD 7. Hopefully this is our month!

I know... and the sad thing was... I was first! DD was to be June 16th this year. Everything happens for a reason I suppose, and I am just hoping "my time" will be here sooner rather than later!!

@Lil- I hear ya. I am a professional photographer. So I get a lot of babies, and toddler and maternity sessions.... I truly love them. But also secretly jealous!! lol-
To top that off 4 days a week I am a nanny and as assistant at my other SIL home childcare! lol- I love it though, and its a bit of a daily fix!

My daughter is almost 16, so I don't get to baby her so much anymore! LMAO!

Lots of baby :dust: for you raelynn and welcome xx

I have been TTC for 3 months and I am late on AF by 4 days but took lots of HPT and all :bfn:

Caligirl - Sorry to hear about the MC, I must say my SIL MC last year so I am happy for her, she has just had 20 week scan and all looks good

Thanks... :hugs:
That is awesome!!!! And so good to hear the positive outcomes from the saddness! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I'm in too. I would love to have more people to talk to on here especially since we're keeping it pretty hush hush since nothing has happened yet. Only our parents know we're trying.

I've been TTC for 5 months. I'm on CD 7. Hopefully this is our month!

Good Luck! Lots of baby dust! ;)

I have tried allsorts, tesco, sainsburys, boots, clearblue just wish I would get a :bfp: or AF I am not very patient

I have tried allsorts, tesco, sainsburys, boots, clearblue just wish I would get a :bfp: or AF I am not very patient

:wacko: me either!!! I have had good luck with EPT's in the past... also first response.... I have not heard of the first 3. Are you using first morning pee?

Thought I was really late last month but I just had a really long cycle. You're not out until AF shows though so good luck! I was actually happy when AF showed because I was so confused just wanted to get on to the next month. I'm determined to get things right this month.

Hi Girls!! :hi:

Can I join in too?? This is our second month TTC baby #1. Kind of our first month really, as last month I was sick around OV time so we didn't get to DTD much. :shrug: Right now I'm on CD 6 of what I think will be a 37ish day cycle. I have OPKs, I'm probably going to start using them next weekend, and I also bought Preseed for this cycle. I hope to DTD every other night, just in case. :winkwink:

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hello Ladies!
I am new to this website and would love to have a TTC buddy!

I have a 6 yr old little boy. My husband and I have been NTNP since June 2010 and nothing has happened. I finally went to GYN this month and was put on meds.
My hormone levels were low and I wasn't ovulating. I went 2 months exactly between my last 2 periods.
I was placed on Provera 10mg twice a day. I didnt make it through the 5 days of Provera, I ended up getting my AF after the second pill. So I then started my Clomid 50mg on CD 3-7.
I am now on CD7, took my last Clomid this morning.
Will be doing OPKs like a feen! LOL!!!
Buddies would be nice to have during this long and stressful journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->