• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey Ladies! Just dropping in real quick. Gonna spend some time with the hubby tonight. My OPK from today was getting darker!!!! Im so excited. It's CD 8 for me and Im already getting a darker line. Im hoping to ovulate in the next few days, but Im sure it wont be for another week.
How's everyone doing today???
I'll check back in tomorrow.

Baby dust to everyone........

Pink...Keeping my FX for your BFP!!!!

oops forgot to edit my signature its done now just testing it let me know if iv forgot to put in x

I told myself I was going to use my OPKs every other day until the lines start getting darker but I gave in today of course. I was having some twinges this afternoon so dunno what that means. My lines are still faint though so I'm still waiting. Maybe next week...

PS - I had no idea it would be so hard to get an appointment with an obgyn. My doctor recommended one too me last time I saw her since I told her we were TTC and I tried to make an appointment today and they don't have any openings for new patients until June!

Hi girls!!! How is everyone doing?! I know what you girls mean by the obsessing thing! LOL~ don't worry we can all stalk each other and totally understand?! Anyone with a BFP? Its so encouraging when someone does get one! :thumbup:

Anyway- update for me today is nothing new to report. I have not had anything more happen except that today I feel bloated... one more sigh that the :witch: is on her way....:growlmad:

@ pink... I hear ya on that one. I am actually having the same dilemma...so any one elses thoughts on this one would be appreciated as well. My husband is throwing a party here for my B-day tomorrow night. I am still not due for af till Wednesday or thursday of next week. I would usually always be having a few beers with my friends and family.... so, what to do? I dont want to jeopardize anything IF there is a chance. But On the other hand really not feeling like I am cause I have none of the symptoms that I have had in the past!? If I dont have a few beers EVERYONE will be questioning us..... and after the last mc, when it does happen again, I dont wan to tell till I am past the first trimester?! So I am struggling..... what to do?!

Thoughts?

Baby dust to all!! ;)

I told myself I was going to use my OPKs every other day until the lines start getting darker but I gave in today of course. I was having some twinges this afternoon so dunno what that means. My lines are still faint though so I'm still waiting. Maybe next week...

PS - I had no idea it would be so hard to get an appointment with an obgyn. My doctor recommended one too me last time I saw her since I told her we were TTC and I tried to make an appointment today and they don't have any openings for new patients until June!

I would use them everyday.... cause you might have a short surge like others have had?! And get to BDing!!!! GL!!!!:hugs:

Hey Ladies! Just dropping in real quick. Gonna spend some time with the hubby tonight. My OPK from today was getting darker!!!! Im so excited. It's CD 8 for me and Im already getting a darker line. Im hoping to ovulate in the next few days, but Im sure it wont be for another week.

Which means you should start BDing now... since they say you are most fertile just before the big O!!!:happydance:

my symptoms are as follows girls... stffy/runny nose, headaches, craving for beetroot, really tired. some cramps which could be pms as well as my sore heavy bb's ... let me know what u all think x

Buddies are always welcome. The more support, the better.

CaliGirl - That sounds like it could be symptoms. I was sooooo tired when I was pregnant with my son. I napped all the time.
And before I even took my pregnancy test, I just knew I was pregnant. Which is crazy considering I was on BC (had been on Depo shot for almost 5 yrs).
Sometimes you just know.
But lately Ive been driving myself crazy. When AF doesn't show up, Im swearing Im pregnant and then Im not. It sucks!!! I think its just easier to tell myself I am until proven wrong. Stupid, I know.
But now Ive started doing OPKs and Im on Clomid. So Im keeping FX that it happens soon. Im not putting too many eggs in my basket for this month being it's my first month on Clomid. But maybe next month the Easter bunny will bring me something special! :)

Best luck to all my TTC buddies!!!! We can do this!!!!!

With my first... I was still my usual night owl...just slept in really late each morning!! My last one before the mc I went to bed at like 8-8:30 ( course that might have something to do with the fact that my first was almost 16 years ago!! LOL)

Maybe it would be easier to assume you are not till proven you are!:winkwink: might make u go a little less crazy! LOL you know we will STILL drive ourselves crazy with the "what if's"!!

keeping my FX for your BFP!! when are you supposed to O?

my symptoms are as follows girls... stffy/runny nose, headaches, craving for beetroot, really tired. some cramps which could be pms as well as my sore heavy bb's ... let me know what u all think x

Don't know about the stuffy/runny nose, or the beetroot... ;) BUT the tired and sore heavy boob would be a good sign!!!!

The lack of sore boobs to me definitely says that I am not!! :( They are ALWAYS sensitive and sore when I have been!!

Don't know about the stuffy/runny nose, or the beetroot... ;) BUT the tired and sore heavy boob would be a good sign!!!!

The lack of sore boobs to me definitely says that I am not!! :( They are ALWAYS sensitive and sore when I have been!!

i have a thread about the nose thing i feel like iv got a cold bt its not really a proper one lol supposedly its a sign x

i have a thread about the nose thing i feel like iv got a cold bt its not really a proper one lol supposedly its a sign x

Yeah!! you def have signs FX for your BFP!!!!

Which means you should start BDing now... since they say you are most fertile just before the big O!!!:happydance:

Hey CaliGirl.....
I'm all over it....LOL!!!
My poor husband is getting used and abused ;)

Rae,
Fib to them a little. Thats the best way to get in. Tell them that your having unusual ovarian pain or something like that and you're concerned. That will always get you in faster. It's terrible I know, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
I was surprised, I called a new GYN and got an appt within a week. I just told them that my period was almost 2 months late and I was concerned. Which was actually true. They gave me an appt for the next week.
Just a thought...Don't know if you want to try that.....
(We wont tell if you fib to them....LOL)

Hi girls!!! How is everyone doing?! I know what you girls mean by the obsessing thing! LOL~ don't worry we can all stalk each other and totally understand?! Anyone with a BFP? Its so encouraging when someone does get one! :thumbup:

Anyway- update for me today is nothing new to report. I have not had anything more happen except that today I feel bloated... one more sigh that the :witch: is on her way....:growlmad:

@ pink... I hear ya on that one. I am actually having the same dilemma...so any one elses thoughts on this one would be appreciated as well. My husband is throwing a party here for my B-day tomorrow night. I am still not due for af till Wednesday or thursday of next week. I would usually always be having a few beers with my friends and family.... so, what to do? I dont want to jeopardize anything IF there is a chance. But On the other hand really not feeling like I am cause I have none of the symptoms that I have had in the past!? If I dont have a few beers EVERYONE will be questioning us..... and after the last mc, when it does happen again, I dont wan to tell till I am past the first trimester?! So I am struggling..... what to do?!

Thoughts?

Baby dust to all!! ;)

Hey Cali....
I wouldn't drink if I were you. There's always that chance. And all it takes is one drink and your baby can end up with fetal alcohol syndrome. (Doesn't usually happen with just one drink, but anything is possible).
As far as the family questioning you.....Tell them that you're on an antibiotic for an infection. Flagyl is a common drug used to treat "female" infections, it's an antifungal and you're not allowed to drink any alcohol with it or even use hand sanitizer while taking it. You could just tell them you're on an antibiotic and can't drink...If they question you further you could tell them the "female infection" thing. But you shouldn't need to take it that far....
Just a tip. ;)

Rae,
Fib to them a little. Thats the best way to get in. Tell them that your having unusual ovarian pain or something like that and you're concerned. That will always get you in faster. It's terrible I know, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
I was surprised, I called a new GYN and got an appt within a week. I just told them that my period was almost 2 months late and I was concerned. Which was actually true. They gave me an appt for the next week.
Just a thought...Don't know if you want to try that.....
(We wont tell if you fib to them....LOL)

Ha ha, thanks! I'm freaking out a little less about it now. I figured I'd just go with it for now and if I do end up thinking I'm pregnant before my appointment I can always check with my family doc and then cal up the obgyn and say I need to get in sooner since I'm pregnant. Would be nice to get to know the obgyn beforehand but she is rated really well online and my family doc said she delivered all her kids and was great.

On a side note, I was really bad with dinner tonight. Since I'm trying to be at a healthy weight to help with my irregular cycles, I've been tracking my calories and my exercising each day. I didn't quite go over my calorie range for the day but man was I close! Eating out is terrible and I vow to stay away from cheese fries until I get to my goal weight!

Oh Rae....Yeah, Im a sucker for cheese fries myself! LOL!!!!
Don't beat yourself up about it....We all have our weaknesses. Mine is KitKats. Cant say no to them no matter how hard I try.

So, how are you feeling today? How's the OPK looking? Been doing a lot of BD'ing???

Ok ladies
What's the deal with drinking durring the tww??

I am not an everyday drinker
But will be at a BBQ party event where drinking a beer is the norm for my friends.... Is it ok??

OPK today was significantly darker than yesterday so I'm on my way! Still definitely not positive though. I'm guessing another couple days. There has been no BDing as of yet it in this house because the weather change has hubby's allergies acting up and he feels yucky since he hasn't built up the allergy meds in his system yet. I told him I was shocked to hear the words "not tonight" coming from him. Normally I'm the one fighting him off. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon so we can get to it :)

I can't really comment about the drinking as I don't really drink. Hubby doesn't drink at all so I don't normally either. If you're still in the TWW though I'd be careful about what goes in since baby would get it too if you're preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->