• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey! Can I join in too?? I have been ttc for 9 months for #1! My hubby and I are both 30and I'm determined to get preggers this month. Today is the first day of my (very late) period.

Good luck to everyone & I hope we support each other until our BFPs!**

Hoping March is the lucky month for us all!

Little intro: My name is Rachael. I'm 26, DH is 27. Live in Maryland. Hope, hope, hope this is the month!! Positive attitudes everyone and lots of baby dust!

Ok ladies (if you are new to this thread please friend us if we r not already:)

Anyway... heres my update.... so this afternoon, I was chatting on here. then I took a nap!!!! if you knew me you'd be like "WHAT"?? I NEVER do this!? (when I was preg before my mc, I did in fact go to bed at like 8-8:30 and usually I am a night owl) But naps? Nope.

so I wake up, then all a sudden I am feeling nauseous???!!!!! then about 35 min later.........gone. felt fine?! WTF?
Still not supposed to start af till mid next week... are these more phantom symptoms?

Thoughts???

Kate1984 - Is this your 2nd TTC???

yeah, i had my little boy 31st august, i know to a lt of people it sounds too soon but it took 9 months of ttc to get him and 3 MC's (all at 6-8 weeks) and i would like 1 more but at a close age gap, he is such a good baby..... mabe the next one will be a devil child lol :haha:

Ok ladies (if you are new to this thread please friend us if we r not already:)

Anyway... heres my update.... so this afternoon, I was chatting on here. then I took a nap!!!! if you knew me you'd be like "WHAT"?? I NEVER do this!? (when I was preg before my mc, I did in fact go to bed at like 8-8:30 and usually I am a night owl) But naps? Nope.

so I wake up, then all a sudden I am feeling nauseous???!!!!! then about 35 min later.........gone. felt fine?! WTF?
Still not supposed to start af till mid next week... are these more phantom symptoms?

Thoughts???

ooh that sounds promising! I was like a cat from 9dpo with finnlay anywhere warm and i dropped off:blush: the nausea also came on suddenly and left just as quick too, although i had hyperemesis and i stayed till i was 20 weeks but thats another story lol.

whats your cm like? also one of the biggest signs i had was i felt full and sluggish around my uterus, like i was going to come on but heavier, i bloated like ive never known and the veins on my boobs got very distinct!

oh god i can see whats going to happen, not only will i obsess about my signs and symptoms i will be stalking you lot too:blush:

oh god i can see whats going to happen, not only will i obsess about my signs and symptoms i will be stalking you lot too:blush:

I am the same way. I symptom spot like crazy which is just silly because I convince myself that I'm pregnant when it is just AF coming on. But, I guess it keeps us from going totally crazy in the TWW. I am having a horrible time waiting for ovulation. I wish I had more patience but all this waiting is so hard!

do you ladies have room for another buddy?? I haven't any??

Buddies are always welcome. The more support, the better.

CaliGirl - That sounds like it could be symptoms. I was sooooo tired when I was pregnant with my son. I napped all the time.
And before I even took my pregnancy test, I just knew I was pregnant. Which is crazy considering I was on BC (had been on Depo shot for almost 5 yrs).
Sometimes you just know.
But lately Ive been driving myself crazy. When AF doesn't show up, Im swearing Im pregnant and then Im not. It sucks!!! I think its just easier to tell myself I am until proven wrong. Stupid, I know.
But now Ive started doing OPKs and Im on Clomid. So Im keeping FX that it happens soon. Im not putting too many eggs in my basket for this month being it's my first month on Clomid. But maybe next month the Easter bunny will bring me something special! :)

Best luck to all my TTC buddies!!!! We can do this!!!!!

Welcome Effy! What is your plan this month and where are you in your cycle?

Welcome Effy! What is your plan this month and where are you in your cycle?

i am 1 dpo (cycle day 25)
so far so good LOL

we ahve been ttc since mid Nov of 2010
last month we did get get a BFP and had a chemincal :(

i am using the CBFM as well as opk's for the afternoon.

i take 1 baby asprin a day along with my gummy prenatals.

this is my second cycle actually ovulating :happydance:
and we are hoping for another BFP this cycle with a happier outcome.

i hope that is what you mean by plan..... :)

How long are your cycles because I'll probably be ovulating around CD 25 or so unless the soy isoflavones I took this month shorten it. We started TTC in November too! So sorry to hear about your chemical. I can't imagine how that would feel. Hopefully this month will be the month for a sticky bean for you!

my cycles have leveled out lately to be 35 days

as much as i am hopefully that with the partial success of last cyle that this cycle will be even more.... i am having odd feelings in my body... and with it only being 1dpo i dont think it will be pg symptoms -- honestly i have like a permanent stich in my side under my my left rib... sigh... oh well
"the glass is half full the glass is half full the glass is half full!!!!"

how does soy help???

I had a stitch in my side early last week too. Couldn't figure out if it had something to do with the way I was walking or if I stretched weird one day or what.

Soy Isoflavones are supposed to be like a natural form of clomid. You can take them at the beginning of your cycle to help shorted long irregular cycles. My last 2 cycles were 60 and 50 days so I'm hoping to get back to something more normal. But, I'm exercising too to try and help. Stay positive, you never know, this could be the lucky month!

I don't know that it necessarily makes you ovulate but I think it helps your chances of having a healthier ovulation. It is supposed to make stronger eggs.

How's everyone feeling today??? I'm so glad it's finally the weekend. Time for some :sex: -- it can be so hard during the week!! Hehe.

:dust:

Evenin ladies - Welcome to our new buddies, RNmummy, EffyM, lisa92881.

Quick update - Still no sign of AF, I wnet to bed last night at 1am (so this morning really) and got up at 11am! and I still felt like I could sleep for another 4 hours. Cramping has calmed down a little and self a little sick this morning so if no AF by sunday I will do another HPT but it will be hard to wait that long. I feel as if I could sleep right now even though I have only been up less than 12 hours. Before I went to bed I had a sharp pain in my right boob that lasted for 10 mins and then I had the same this morning for 5 mins. Not started my OTK yet as clearblue suggested I should have started yesterday but no AF so it seems pointless until she arrives or I get a BFP. I still have that feeling every now and again hoping that I am preggers but there is still doubt as I kept getting those BFN's. Still unsure whether to have a drink on the hen night tomorrow night 'just incase'. What does everyone suggest??

Lisa - I agree completely. Hubby works from home so we are on different sleep schedules during the week too. I pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow from early work and he is normally just heading to bed or still up doing stuff. So, yay weekend! I totally gave in and had a nice little nap once work finished up today so I am well rested :)

Pink - I was in the waiting game so long last cycle. I was the same way, just wanted to know either way. I tend to stay away from everything during the waiting period just to be safe. Last month I got the flu and was so worried to even take anything to help with the sickness. But if you really think it isn't your month, you know your body best and can decide if you want to drink. (I'm not much of a drinker so it is easy for me to give up :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->