The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Omg cant believe this thread is still going it started nearly 2 years ago and i was one of the first bean stalkers lol

Raelynn.....I haven't been on in FOREVER!!! I just saw you're pregnant??!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO happy for you. How far along are you?

Going to be 27 weeks this weekend. We're going to our first labor and delivery class in the morning. I'm excited but nervous too! How have you been RN?? How is the little one?

Hi Ladies!!

Everything is good! The little one is getting bigger everyday! She's 14 months already! I just got prescribed Clomid again today so we can try for the next one!!! YAY!!!! Now I just have to wait for my cycle to start...LOL!

Hi chat! Sorry for delayed reply but I unsubscribed by accident! You still around?

Hi Ladies!!!

We need to get this thread booming again!!!
I miss my ladies!

Am I the only one who still has the "Beanstalkers" tag???
And Rae - You're a Bumper Sticker now!!!
Remember those?

I took mine off because my signature got too big with the pregnancy trackers. We toured the OB wing of the hospital today. Very nice. Getting down to the wire now.

Oh that's so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!
I wish I would have still be on the thread when you got your BFP!!!

Thanks RN! It has definitely been a long hard journey for us but it is amazing we finally got here. We have a wonderful fertility clinic to thank. We'll be back with them when it comes time for #2

We are getting ready to try for number 3.
I am doing my first round of Clomid but we will not be TTC this month. I had to take an antibiotic that is a no-no when TTC so I am still taking my Clomid and will be tracking with OPKs to make sure I O. I will have blood work on CD21 to make sure the 50mg is working this time like it did last time.
We are aiming to actively start trying in May. So my ovaries should be in good working order by then. LOL!
When is your due date??

My due date is June 2. 10 more weeks!

Clomid worked for me too but our biggest struggle was with hubby's azoospermia. Tough to accept we won't have our own bio child but we love this little one all the more for the struggles.

So what does that mean?? You used donor sperm or egg??
I missed so much!!!

We used donor sperm. Hubby has azoospermia so he doesn't produce a normal amount of sperm (found zero in 2 different SAs). He had an operation and they found enough sperm to do IVF but I had a miscarriage and we suspect it was from using immature sperm. Hubby decided he didn't want to go through another operation that may just end in another devastating miscarriage so we moved to donor sperm.

Hi ladies!
Been awhile :) how's everyone doing?

We are in NTNP phase as the mo, feel so much more relaxed about things. But a few months ago my step sister called to tell me she was pregnant. She knows about our struggles as she was going through the same thing, but she's like 10 years older then me. So anyways she said she tried this Foresight preconception test. You send them a hair sample and they test it to see what minerals and vitamins you are lacking etc. so hubby and and I thought we would give it ago (although I am quite skeptical).
I couldn't find much about tgem on forums or anything but if you google foresight preconception you will find their web page.
We got our results back and they recommend a 4month vitamin plan which you buy from them ( they are a registered charity not a mass market organisation) thy sent a quote for the amount pills etc recommended to us and it came it at £534 for 4 months supply for both us !!!!!!!!
I was thinking no way! It could be a bunch of Mumbo jumbo but hubby and my mum said we should give it ago! Their statistics are very good, it worked for my step sister and her friend who recommended it to her so we my mum is giving us the money to give it ago. Not sure how I feel about it though, I think I'm too skeptical to think that just taking a load of vitamin pills is going to help! But anything is worth a shot especially if it means we don't have to do an iui or ivf.

So I am ordering the pills today and I will let you all know how I get on with it!

Sorry for rambling :)

Chat - I hope you get the same results they did!!! Praying for you! :hugs:

Rae - I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. But you've got a healthy bean growing in there that is ALL yours. It may not be his sperm - but it is definitely both of yours baby!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->