The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Go Go GO Seashells!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Congrats Seashells. Have a wonderful 9 months.

:bfp: For me today :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Still cant believe it,feels like a dream..
I will be 39 when LO is born, 1st month CBFM..I cant believe i have been so lucky.
Congratulations to everyone else :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay, massive congrats SeaShells :) :happydance: :happydance:

I will be 39 when LO is born, 1st month CBFM..I cant believe i have been so lucky.

YAY! Congrats SeaShells! :happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy! :hugs:

YEEEESSSSSS :happydance: congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's slowly sinking in, but still very early days. Im cautiously, excitedly, wonderfully a teeny tiny bit preg with our first. Though Im nearly afraid to say that as I am worried about mc. Naturally conceived, me 37 he 41. Had nearly 3 mths fertility acupuncture and used preseed / conceive plus, grapefruit juice, robitussin, bum in the air, and pineapple cores. Fx. Im still waiting on my fs apt to come thru btw, havent cancelled it just in case i do need it (esp when the wait is so long) and have my first mid wife apt next wk. Wishing all you other preg ladies a wonderful pregnancy and 9mths h&h. And most of all babydust to everyone ttc xxx

It's slowly sinking in, but still very early days. Im cautiously, excitedly, wonderfully a teeny tiny bit preg with our first. Though Im nearly afraid to say that as I am worried about mc. Naturally conceived, me 37 he 41. Had nearly 3 mths fertility acupuncture and used preseed / conceive plus, grapefruit juice, robitussin, bum in the air, and pineapple cores. Fx. Im still waiting on my fs apt to come thru btw, havent cancelled it just in case i do need it (esp when the wait is so long) and have my first mid wife apt next wk. Wishing all you other preg ladies a wonderful pregnancy and 9mths h&h. And most of all babydust to everyone ttc xxx

Congratulations:happydance::happydance:
H&H 9 months to you :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a healthy; happy and successful pregnancy :)

Whoop, whoop threebirds, congratulations!!!!!:happydance:

:dance::rain: Congrats SeaShells and threebirds!!!!

Happy and healthy nine months to both of you!

:)

Congratulations threebirds!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :dance:

Thanks for all the congratulations people, it is especially nice & makes me feel all warm inside coz we havent told any1 so really really appreciate it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->