The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

YIPEEEE!!!! - Hooray for Threebirds!!!! Congratulations!!!

Yay threebirds!!!! Congrats. That's another BFP let's keep em coming.

It's slowly sinking in, but still very early days. Im cautiously, excitedly, wonderfully a teeny tiny bit preg with our first. Though Im nearly afraid to say that as I am worried about mc. Naturally conceived, me 37 he 41. Had nearly 3 mths fertility acupuncture and used preseed / conceive plus, grapefruit juice, robitussin, bum in the air, and pineapple cores. Fx. Im still waiting on my fs apt to come thru btw, havent cancelled it just in case i do need it (esp when the wait is so long) and have my first mid wife apt next wk. Wishing all you other preg ladies a wonderful pregnancy and 9mths h&h. And most of all babydust to everyone ttc xxx

Congratulations threebirds xx :happydance:

It's slowly sinking in, but still very early days. Im cautiously, excitedly, wonderfully a teeny tiny bit preg with our first. Though Im nearly afraid to say that as I am worried about mc. Naturally conceived, me 37 he 41. Had nearly 3 mths fertility acupuncture and used preseed / conceive plus, grapefruit juice, robitussin, bum in the air, and pineapple cores. Fx. Im still waiting on my fs apt to come thru btw, havent cancelled it just in case i do need it (esp when the wait is so long) and have my first mid wife apt next wk. Wishing all you other preg ladies a wonderful pregnancy and 9mths h&h. And most of all babydust to everyone ttc xxx

yay another one congrats!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

Is that 4 or 5 for June so far? Either way...we're off to a great start!

congratulations threebirds!! :happydance:

this is the just the happiest thread :flower:

I got a bfp!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I've been off birth control for about 3 months, we just married in January and I couldn't be happier! Going to tell hubby tonight when he gets home!!

I was supposed to wait until Monday but I couldn't and OMG!!!! YAYAYAY
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Big congrats to everyone who has seen one and FX'd for everyone else!

Attachments

• IMG-20110610-00007.jpg
    IMG-20110610-00007.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
yes yes YES NMG!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many many hugs and congrats to you both!

Newlymarriedgirl - CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Wishing you a happy; healthy and successful pregnancy :thumbup:

Newmarriedgal - hugs congratulations!! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :happydance:

I've been off birth control for about 3 months, we just married in January and I couldn't be happier! Going to tell hubby tonight when he gets home!!

Woohoo, congrats, hope its a healthy, sticky one for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::
Just wanted to write a HUGE congrats to all the ladies' who have got their BFP's, this is wonderful news girl's, keep them coming:thumbup:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::

Woo Hook another one. Congrats NAG hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.

Ahhh, lovely news Newlymarriedgal, so happy for you and your DH, congratulations!!!!:happydance:x

Woo Hook another one. Congrats NAG hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.

What I meant to type was Congrats to NMG. That's what I get for trying to type in the middle of the night. Sorry :blush:

Fantastic, warmest congratulations xxx

Hooray for all the good news, keep them coming gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->