The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Hugs healthy and happy 9 months to you. Love all the BFP's on this thread. It gives me a lot of hope.

awwww ty guys, I really appreciate it. Baby Dust to you :dust: as your siggy says, you will get your BFP :bfp: good luck to you :hugs:

YAY , is there is there any advice or anything you did different ? Brilliant news:hugs:

I just did the old fashion BD lol. Only thing else I did was use a saliva ovulation device, you put a little of your saliva on it first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything, wait til it dries then look at it, if you see ferning, you are ovulating and you BD lol for a few days. Or I read somewhere that if you BD at least 3 times a week you will have a better chance, cause the sperm lasts 3-5 days and if you do that you will constantly have lil swimmers inside lol. I saw some people say that they put their legs up the wall to keep everything inside longer. I really wish the best for you, maybe you will join the July BFP's good luck hun, will keep watching for you. :hugs:

Rite ladies that's a few of us now that have proven that the legs up the wall work,get to it ,:haha::haha::haha::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well on that basis, I'm definitely going for it this cycle then!!!:thumbup:

Congrats Hugs and Lyvid:flower:xXx

I just did the old fashion BD lol. Only thing else I did was use a saliva ovulation device, you put a little of your saliva on it first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything, wait til it dries then look at it, if you see ferning, you are ovulating and you BD lol for a few days. Or I read somewhere that if you BD at least 3 times a week you will have a better chance, cause the sperm lasts 3-5 days and if you do that you will constantly have lil swimmers inside lol. I saw some people say that they put their legs up the wall to keep everything inside longer. I really wish the best for you, maybe you will join the July BFP's good luck hun, will keep watching for you. :hugs:

Yeah another one using the legs up the wall method,think I will start a new thread called who got their bfp putting their legs up the wall,:haha::haha::haha:Congrats xxxxxx

Hi Ladies-

I feel kind of strange posting over here, since I was never part of the TTC >35 thread... anyway, I'm 40 years old, got a BFP on Memorial Day, I'm ballpark 6w5d right now, and I'm absolutely terrified. Already pretty apprehensive, but would love to have a pregnancy buddy or two.

CONGRATS to you Mauser!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be your buddy if I was pregnant already ;-) I'm sure you will have some lovely company soon

YEY!

Congrats Mauser have a healthy and happy 9 months. I'm sure you'll have a buddy in no time.

Hi Ladies-

I feel kind of strange posting over here, since I was never part of the TTC >35 thread... anyway, I'm 40 years old, got a BFP on Memorial Day, I'm ballpark 6w5d right now, and I'm absolutely terrified. Already pretty apprehensive, but would love to have a pregnancy buddy or two.

Please don't feel strange posting :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP :happydance: Wishing you a happy; healthy and successful pregnancy x

The ladies in the over 35 pregnancy section are lovely and will happily be your buddies through your pregnancy :hugs:

I am 35 an pg with my 3rd. I will be your buddy if you want.

Congrats on your BFP

Congrats Mauser!!:thumbup: Please don't feel strange posting here, we're all in this together!!:hugs:

Congratulations Mauser! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! I'll see you over in the pregnancy over 35 section!

Hi Ladies-

Hi ,I will be your buddy,am also 6weeks and 5day preg,:hugs::hugs:Don't feel strange Hun,we are all here for each other,:hugs::hugs:

Yeah another one using the legs up the wall method,think I will start a new thread called who got their bfp putting their legs up the wall,:haha::haha::haha:Congrats xxxxxx

Congrats on the new BFPs, I'm also 6 weeks and 5 days and happy to be buds (although not sure how as I'm fairly new here even tho we have been TTC no2 for 18 months)!

Would also like to join the "legs up the wall" club - it works a TREAT!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the new BFPs, I'm also 6 weeks and 5 days and happy to be buds (although not sure how as I'm fairly new here even tho we have been TTC no2 for 18 months)!

Would also like to join the "legs up the wall" club - it works a TREAT!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Cum on in :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lyvid :happydance::happydance::happydance:Hugs:yipee::yipee::yipee: Mauser :dance::dance::dance: Littletike:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations ladies!! bst wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Wow, congrats to Livid and Hugs .. wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->