The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

:bfp: today at 9 dpo!!! I'm over the moon excited! I'm feeling very cautious though as I've had only one BFP before and that was a mc at 5w 5d. So FX'd for a sticky bean!

The details:

This is the first month for a few things so it's hard to say exactly what it was that worked this time. First month using an OPK, Conceive Plus (we used Pressed for 4 months prior) and making my uterus upside down after BD! LOL! Normally I just prop up with one pillow but this time I propped up on the two fluffiest I had and put my legs up the wall to try and help the swimmers with more gravity! (Thanking whoever it was that suggested this, wish I could thank you properly with a name but you know who you are!) This was our second month using Instead softcups. We also tried the SMEP method but the day I got the almost pos OPK I panicked and instead of skipping the day said let's go ahead. Lastly, DH and I completely overhauled our diet these last 4 weeks. Very little processed foods, lots of fruit and veg, all whole grains and lean meats. I love cookies and he loves chips (crisps) and we both stayed away from them. And we started walking a lot more. I lost 9 pounds! What else, um, missionary position.:blush: I'm taking a prenatal vitamin and DH is taking Maca. And we stopped eating peas for this whole last month! DH is 45, I turned 39 three days ago.
:happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

Congratulations Lyvid :happydance: Wishing you a happy; healthy and successful pregnancy x

congrats :happydance: so pleased for you. I have been doing more or less the same things as you have so lets hope it's a good omen and i get my BFP

Woo hoo fantastic! I´m so pleased for you, H & H 9 months!

Lyvid...YEY!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY fellow Gemini!!!!!!

Congrats Lyvid have a healthy and happy 9nine months. Thanks for the tips too.

:bfp: today at 9 dpo!!! I'm over the moon excited! I'm feeling very cautious though as I've had only one BFP before and that was a mc at 5w 5d. So FX'd for a sticky bean!

The details:

This is the first month for a few things so it's hard to say exactly what it was that worked this time. First month using an OPK, Conceive Plus (we used Pressed for 4 months prior) and making my uterus upside down after BD! LOL! Normally I just prop up with one pillow but this time I propped up on the two fluffiest I had and put my legs up the wall to try and help the swimmers with more gravity! (Thanking whoever it was that suggested this, wish I could thank you properly with a name but you know who you are!) This was our second month using Instead softcups. We also tried the SMEP method but the day I got the almost pos OPK I panicked and instead of skipping the day said let's go ahead. Lastly, DH and I completely overhauled our diet these last 4 weeks. Very little processed foods, lots of fruit and veg, all whole grains and lean meats. I love cookies and he loves chips (crisps) and we both stayed away from them. And we started walking a lot more. I lost 9 pounds! What else, um, missionary position.:blush: I'm taking a prenatal vitamin and DH is taking Maca. And we stopped eating peas for this whole last month! DH is 45, I turned 39 three days ago.
:happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
how amazing! FXd for a sticky and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Thanks everyone! I hope that combo works for you too Tweety Pie! FX'd that everyone gets their BFP soon!

Ok so after having my IUD removed in early February, i can finally say, I got my BFP :bfp: Thank you ladies for all your help, now just need some buddies to do this with lol. I got 2 kids already, I am tired, but that is about it so far. After believing I had m/c last month, I am very excited for the future. I hope this one sticks :)

Now time to go find some tickers to place on my threads :)

Congrats to everyone else who just recently got their BFP :bfp: AND baby dust to those who are 2ww or ttc :dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations hugs3409 :happydance:

Wishing you a happy; healthy and successful pregnancy :)

Congrats hugs3409! H&H 9 months to you! We can be bump buddies :hugs:

yeah a buddy lol, Gladly. ty, now if I can only get this ticker thing right lol

Rite ladies that's a few of us now that have proven that the legs up the wall work,get to it ,:haha::haha::haha::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

yeah a buddy lol, Gladly. ty, now if I can only get this ticker thing right lol

I use the image tags. The icon with the pic that looks like mountains and the sun gets those tags. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->