The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Yay, my HCG went up again! I went from 130 4 days ago to 1380 today so I am doubling every 28 hours. Next step is an ultrasound in 2 weeks!

^yes that is great news Mon-n-john. I go in next week for 1st scan...

Thanks Garnet. Can't wait to hear all about your scan next week!!!

I guess I'll go back to the drawing board..I got :bfp: 2 days ago (14DPO) and now :witch: is here...at least I think she is...very watery, reddish, brownish all day..still enough to fill a tampon (sorry TMI)..any way..thanks for the support. We'll try again next month...The weird thing is..this happened last month too...I may test tomorrow again just to see if it is still positive.....

I guess I'll go back to the drawing board..I got :bfp: 2 days ago (14DPO) and now :witch: is here...at least I think she is...very watery, reddish, brownish all day..still enough to fill a tampon (sorry TMI)..any way..thanks for the support. We'll try again next month...The weird thing is..this happened last month too...I may test tomorrow again just to see if it is still positive.....

I'm sorry to hear that. Please try to go and see a Dr. for a blood test. It could just be some bleeding or it could be a chemical pregnancy. I have a history of faint positves and then getting AF. I wound up having an issue that had to be dealt with.

I wish you nothing but the best.:hugs:

Yes abbys mommy, go get bloods done hun it may just be a pregnancy bleed but it's best to check it out with the doc, good luck hun I'll be hoping for a sticky bean for u x

I did another test this morning..:bfn:...I am going to book my doc appointment right away...Has anyone heard of getting a :bfn: after AF only to wait a few more days and get a :bfp:...I guess I am still hoping..haha.

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I havent heard of BFP after BFN this late, especially after bleeding. I still think you should see a doctor. i had a barely there BFP a few years ago and had watery brown bleeding (like prune juice..TMI) and turned out it was an ectopic pregnacy. My body resolved itself and needed no medical intervention though.
Many :hugs: to you.

The irony..I have a twin sister and she had an ectopic 4 months ago..very scary....she had one period (light) and then nothing the next month.....extreme cramping, black stool (sign of internal bleeding) and the doctor tried to do a scan at the ER but clearly couldn't use the machine properly and just sent her home and told her it was indigestion. Good thing the scan report ended up at her OBGYN's office the next morning and they immediately called her and gave her surgery the next day..The OBGYN was soooooo mad at the ER doctor, my sister could have died...the baby had implanted on the ovary and it ruptured and that is what caused the internal bleeding...I wish I didn't live 5 hours away from her...I would have punched that ER doctor....

I will be definately making an appointmnet ASAP...
Thanks for the support!

OMG Don't quite know what to say, sitting here in complete shock but POAS tonight as :witch: STILL hadn't turned up. :bfp: Two lines before I even got off the loo. I never ever in a million years thought it would happen so soon, had even given up on chances of testing next month as I thought my cycle had completely messed up. Just praying this ones a sticky bean. At least this accounts for my hormonal/emotional state and the fact that i've felt dog rough this last couple of weeks.

Only told OH (he saw the shocked look on my face as I came downstairs and knew immediately lol) and haven't told anyone else yet as its really early days but wanted to tell my new friends on here :hugs:

Sorry to go on, I really am on autopilot at the moment. Think it might sink in after a good nights sleep.

Thanks Mon :hugs:
Felt sick for a few days but all of a sudden feel REALLY sick lol I know its only psychological. Don't know if i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

Thanks Mon :hugs:
Felt sick for a few days but all of a sudden feel REALLY sick lol I know its only psychological. Don't know if i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

LOL it's probably psychological. When I get nervous I get super queezy :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->