The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Congrats Zennie wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Congrats zenni and garnet I hope u both have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) x

HOLY COW GARNET!! I stop coming on for a week, and look what happens!! I am SO SO SO thrilled for you!!!

Congrats Garnet and Zennie! H&H 9 months, all the best xxxx

I had to test again because I am addicted to POAS lol! So happy with the results. Last night at 13 DPO was the first time that the test line was darker than the control line. Today at 14 DPO the test line is waaaaay darker than the control line!:happydance: I couldn't be happier.

And on top of that, I went to get my hair done today and my hair dresser that is like my second mom could tell I was pregnant! She said I had all this lovely energy around me. I was shocked as I wasn't going to say anything to her yet I knew she would probably "feel" something. She seems to be very sensitive to others and can usually tell when a woman is pregnant. Absolutely amazing though, I am only 4 weeks today!

Attachments

• 14 DPO.jpg
    14 DPO.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
I had to test again because I am addicted to POAS lol! So happy with the results. Last night at 13 DPO was the first time that the test line was darker than the control line. Today at 14 DPO the test line is waaaaay darker than the control line!:happydance: I couldn't be happier.

And on top of that, I went to get my hair done today and my hair dresser that is like my second mom could tell I was pregnant! She said I had all this lovely energy around me. I was shocked as I wasn't going to say anything to her yet I knew she would probably "feel" something. She seems to be very sensitive to others and can usually tell when a woman is pregnant. Absolutely amazing though, I am only 4 weeks today!

So happy for u Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Twins Mon? :winkwink:

That's funny, that is what my hairdresser said! She said there was definately a girl in there but that there might be a boy too. Twins do run in my family. My mom is a twin and she had twins. As long as the baby (or babies lol) are healthy I'll be happy. :thumbup:

That's funny, that is what my hairdresser said! She said there was definately a girl in there but that there might be a boy too. Twins do run in my family. My mom is a twin and she had twins. As long as the baby (or babies lol) are healthy I'll be happy. :thumbup:

Moni ask your hairdresser what she sees for me...one or two? LOL

She can't tell a woman is pregnant unless she sees them in person, at least that is what she said. But when I mentioned you and said I had a really good feeling about your IVF she did say that she had a great feeling that you were going to get a baby out of it.:thumbup:

She can't tell a woman is pregnant unless she sees them in person, at least that is what she said. But when I mentioned you and said I had a really good feeling about your IVF she did say that she had a great feeling that you were going to get a baby out of it.:thumbup:

that's great, tell her I said thanks :D

that's great, tell her I said thanks :D

Will do!

:yipee: Well I guess this is the spot that we have to announce it...YIPEE!!!!! I am 35 years old and trying for number 2 since march :bfp: yesterday morning......I am so excited. :wohoo:

Congrats Abbys Mommy Have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->