The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Dear Friends!
We've been blessed now prayers for Healthy baby and pregnancy!!! I was so nervous taking test and it didn't have two lines right away so I panic then few seconds later it turned into two lines.....I'm so blessed to have all these wonderful ladies from TTC to root me on. I used Instead cups, preseed and 68mg of soy days 5-9. Good luck to my other TTC comrades who will join me soon...:baby:

Attachments

• IMGP0420.jpg
    IMGP0420.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
Yeah,I just knew ,:loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::juggle::juggle:::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:So so happy for you my lovely friend,xxxxxxxxx

:happydance::wohoo::yipee: Garnet, I actually cried when I saw your message in my mail box. I am so BLEEPING happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

GARNET YEAH!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome news!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats garnet!! Those are great lines!

yay congrats garnet!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow theres so much positivity in this folder :cloud9:

Woohoo yay and yahoo, good for you, wishing you a super sticky bean Garnet!

Wow another BFP love it. Congrats Garnet have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

:yipee::yipee: YESSSS!!! Wonderful news Garnet, so happy for you!! Jax x

It's a :bfp: for me.
Am thrilled. Was supposed to be testing on saturday but couldnt resist.
So so happy :yipee:
Cant stop smiling!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"