The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Thanks Mon :hugs:
Felt sick for a few days but all of a sudden feel REALLY sick lol I know its only psychological. Don't know if i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

LOL it's probably psychological. When I get nervous I get super queezy :blush:

Yes me too, I also talk a lot of rubbish when I get nervous too hence my ramblings now!
Think we're due within a couple of days of each other :flower: (Can't believe i'm actually saying that, this does not feel real! lol) :wacko:

Thanks Mon :hugs:
Felt sick for a few days but all of a sudden feel REALLY sick lol I know its only psychological. Don't know if i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

LOL it's probably psychological. When I get nervous I get super queezy :blush:

Yes me too, I also talk a lot of rubbish when I get nervous too hence my ramblings now!
Think we're due within a couple of days of each other :flower: (Can't believe i'm actually saying that, this does not feel real! lol) :wacko:

Boy do I understand that, it's hard for it to seem real sometimes!

Update!...definately a chemical...2 months in a row..My doc said that is common for my age group...(blah) (I think Doctors should take a "dealing with people" course). I never treat patients like that. Try, Try, again..thanks for all the support. When only your OH knows what you are going through, it's nice to spill your guts here..Thanks Ladies...Baby Dust to all.

So sorry hun, I know what u mean docs are so unsympathetic sometimes, as u can see on here it can happen we are all living proof it can happen :) xx

think everyone's seen this already from the sept testers thread but here's my bfp again!!

was soooooooo shocked as had ruled myself out after spotting & decided to poas just to fulfill my obsession with hpts & see how they were for evaps..... saw the line form & nearly fainted... even thought the superdrug tests were faulty til i did a digi... was working away from home & didn't tell dh for couple of days.. in that time i was totally dazed and confused lol.. :haha:

Attachments

• tests.JPG
    tests.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Hun :happydance:

I know that dazed and confused feeling well lol :wacko:

Congrats to Moggi and Rjsmam. Healthy and happy 9 months to you both. The BFPs just keep rolling in. This is GREAT!!!!

Oh congrats yes I'm still dazed and shocked that I'm finally pregnant after 13 months of bfn's I never thought it would happen :)

Congrats mumof3girls if I haven't already said so.:hugs:

I'm so sorry I'm really not with it at the moment lol. :wacko:

Got this on digi this morning :happydance: Looks like I was right about my dates, was just thrown off the scent by those dodgy couple of tests at the beginning of the week.

036.jpg

STILL can't believe it!!

Congrats moggi!!! :dance:
BTW IC HPTs were crap for me, in case that was your experience. Only had a shadow of a line with them, despite my FRER test line being twice as dark as control by 13DPO!!!

Congrats moggi!!! :dance:
BTW IC HPTs were crap for me, in case that was your experience. Only had a shadow of a line with them, despite my FRER test line being twice as dark as control by 13DPO!!!

me too! had nothing on 10mui ics at 10-12dpo - then very positive superdrug tests and a digi in 14dpo

Well I didn't test before I was late as I had a chemical earlier in the year and didn't want to get my hopes up again. Tested at 14 and 15dpo and absolutely nothing on the tests I was using so I thought I was out this month. When the :witch: still didn't show I thought I'd test one last time to rule it out. Thats when I got a big surprise lol :happydance:

I was the same I had a shadow line from 6-9 dpo then on 10dpo it was a bit pinker but I did frer and nice line on that didn't get a good line on ic till about 15-16 dpo I think? U can see my line progressions on my pregnancy journal from 6 dpo:)

I was the same I had a shadow line from 6-9 dpo then on 10dpo it was a bit pinker but I did frer and nice line on that didn't get a good line on ic till about 15-16 dpo I think? U can see my line progressions on my pregnancy journal from 6 dpo:)

I'll go and have a look O:)

No probs :) your welcome to stalk my journal anytime :) pop in and say hi :) the girls on my journal are amazing and they have been through long time ttc as well, 2 of them are still trying but I know they will get their bfps really soon :) and we are all over the age of 35 :)

Yay fantastic LLbean!! Great news happy and healthy nine months hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->