The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Thank you ladies, I saw the baby's heartbeat today and I feel so relieved. Next scan is in 9 days. I'm going to get SO many scans with this pregnancy, and I couldn't be happier!

good luck ladies...I got my BFP today...still 4 days before AF is due to keeping fx'd...good luck LL and congrats on seeing the heartbeat Mon_n_john...wonderful news!

Congrats arlosmama. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Thank you ladies, I saw the baby's heartbeat today and I feel so relieved. Next scan is in 9 days. I'm going to get SO many scans with this pregnancy, and I couldn't be happier!

thats great news yay!!!!

arlosmama I said it in another thread, but congrats!!!

hope to see many more BFPS over the next few months, come on beanies [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Dear Friends!
We've been blessed now prayers for Healthy baby and pregnancy!!! I was so nervous taking test and it didn't have two lines right away so I panic then few seconds later it turned into two lines.....I'm so blessed to have all these wonderful ladies from TTC to root me on. I used Instead cups, preseed and 68mg of soy days 5-9. Good luck to my other TTC comrades who will join me soon...:baby:

OMG!!!!! I found out by way of LL's siggy- I haven't been able to stay up on things as much. Just wanted to say :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: a big CONGRATS to you. :thumbup:

good luck ladies...I got my BFP today...still 4 days before AF is due to keeping fx'd...good luck LL and congrats on seeing the heartbeat Mon_n_john...wonderful news!

Wow...H&H9 to you also!!! :happydance::thumbup:

Guys,

I am still in shock, as I just found out a few hours ago, but I am pregnant! I tested with 5 tests lol. Making appt with Doc in am to follow-up. Concerned about the fibroid I have, but I did have two others with the fibroids.....

Congrats Rashaa wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months

Guys,

I am still in shock, as I just found out a few hours ago, but I am pregnant! I tested with 5 tests lol. Making appt with Doc in am to follow-up. Concerned about the fibroid I have, but I did have two others with the fibroids.....

Congrats and H and H 9 months..:happydance:

Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"