The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Got mine today at 9dpo and have been crying tears of joy ever since. What we did:

1. Preseed
2. Mucinex
3. 2 cups of green tea up until ovulation
4. prayed!

Good luck to you all.:happydance:

Yay Rebekah Congrats and have a healthy and happy 9 months.

:wohoo: Congratulations Rebekah wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me posting here because I am fairly new to this section of B&B.

Got my :bfp: at 12dpo on Sunday 4th. I am 38, and conceived first month trying after a miscarriage in July and chemical in April. My story should give hope to ladies over 35 who assume because of their age that conception is impossible/difficult. It doesn't have to be, and is still possible.

I am keeping a very open mind this time given my previous losses, but so far so good :) Baby dust to you all :hugs:

Congrats Lizzie have a healthy and happy 9 months. I love hearing stories like yours it gives me hope.

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me posting here because I am fairly new to this section of B&B.

Got my :bfp: at 12dpo on Sunday 4th. I am 38, and conceived first month trying after a miscarriage in July and chemical in April. My story should give hope to ladies over 35 who assume because of their age that conception is impossible/difficult. It doesn't have to be, and is still possible.

I am keeping a very open mind this time given my previous losses, but so far so good :) Baby dust to you all :hugs:

OMG Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Could it be twins again? :winkwink:

Hmmm, therein lies the 60million dollar question LLbean :) I really wouldn't mind another set of twins, but the pregnancy scared the hell out of me since I had to have a cervical stitch placed at 12wks. My second child was born at 24wks due to IC and the twin pregnancy was terrifying. Thankfully I made it to 38wks, and the babies were huge, but it about killed me. I also can't imagine that level of bed rest with twin toddlers to look after. Hoping for a single, very sticky bean this time ;)

Good luck with your next round of IVF hun :hugs: x

40 had baby Summer june 2011 healthy baby girl , 3 months wrong side of 41 now expecting baby number four , it can happen never give up trying !

I had MMC at 10 weeks and had ERPC in October 2011, my first pregnancy. This is my second cycle after mc and I got my BFP 2 days ago at 13dpo. I will be 38 in January. I know it still early days and I really hope this is my sticky healthy bean. I had issues with my age, especially as my mw said my eggs were not as young as they once were (like I didn't know that already) and I had a max 2 years to get pg. Just want to give everyone hope, we can and will get our BFP's!!

I'll be 38 in January too and I'm trying for my first. Stories like yours give me so much hope. Congrats and have a healthy and happy 9 months pinksmarties!!!

I'll be 38 in January too and I'm trying for my first. Stories like yours give me so much hope. Congrats and have a healthy and happy 9 months pinksmarties!!!

I am 39 in January and trying for my first, I agree, these stories really do give hope. :thumbup:

Huge congrats on your news :hugs::hugs:

Lots of love to you all xxx

I am 39 in January and trying for my first, I agree, these stories really do give hope. :thumbup:

Me, too - 39 in Jan & trying for 1st one. Hmmm - alot of us in Jan, is this an Aquarius conspiracy?! Good luck to you (ALL)!

Me, too - 39 in Jan & trying for 1st one. Hmmm - alot of us in Jan, is this an Aquarius conspiracy?! Good luck to you (ALL)!

A lot of January birthdays now lets get some January BFPs to go with them. Bring on the BFPs!!! Good Luck to all us TTC ladies out there!!!!!

well ladies i thought i would offically announce my pregnancy. I started testing from 7dpo and got my first line at 8dpo but a lot clearer at 9dpo. We started ttc in December 2010 and after many mc's this year i'm hopeful this one will stick. GL to everyone else xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->