The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

well ladies i thought i would offically announce my pregnancy. I started testing from 7dpo and got my first line at 8dpo but a lot clearer at 9dpo. We started ttc in December 2010 and after many mc's this year i'm hopeful this one will stick. GL to everyone else xxxx

Best of luck to you sweetie and everyone else ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats Jodes!!!! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

I am not sure where to post anymore??? We are Positive getting more test just cause I love to watch them turn :BFP:and doctors closed till January 3rd going crazy waiting on the Blood level tests...

Congrats on your BFP Napz have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!!!

Eckithump, I'm pregnant! After two false alarms, when I had all the symptoms of early pregnancy only for it not to stick (the last one was only last month), I suddenly realised that my last period had been thirty days ago, so I widdled on a stick this morning and there it was: a loud, clear BFP with no doubt about it whatsoever. This has taken me very much by surprise, because apart from having vaguely sore breasts and having made a lot of really outstandingly stupid mistakes lately, I didn't have any early symptoms this time at all. Woke DH up with the news at ten past six... he was supposed to have been up at six anyway... better go and make him another cup of coffee now!

Congrats Racheldigger have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

Congrats rachel!! Way to just let things happen and relax about ttc..

No kidding! I hadn't the least suspicion I might be pregnant - never even showed my nose around the Two Week Wait thread - and then suddenly thought to look at my diary, because we've been NTNP and the only TTC-like thing I've been doing is to record my period start dates and count days, and thought 'hang about, this can't be right... where's that left-over pregnancy test at the back of the bathroom cupboard?' Haven't told anyone else yet: better get at least the nuchal translucency scan over with first.

Hello - can I just ask if anyone got a BFP at around the age of 42 after TTC for quite a few years? I could really do with some success stories of people in my situation - thank you xxxx

Hello - can I just ask if anyone got a BFP at around the age of 42 after TTC for quite a few years? I could really do with some success stories of people in my situation - thank you xxxx

Hi Sarah....

One of my close friends is 42 and now 22 weeks pregnant. This is her third pregnancy, one of them ended at 11 weeks and the other was an ectopic pregnancy and she lost her tube. After many years of trying she had pretty much given up. She was certainly shocked when her period was late and she tested positive. She's not considered high risk at all and everything is looking good with a very low risk for downs.

Hope this helps! :hugs:

Hi Sarah....

One of my close friends is 42 and now 22 weeks pregnant. This is her third pregnancy, one of them ended at 11 weeks and the other was an ectopic pregnancy and she lost her tube. After many years of trying she had pretty much given up. She was certainly shocked when her period was late and she tested positive. She's not considered high risk at all and everything is looking good with a very low risk for downs.

Hope this helps! :hugs:

Thank you! That does really help and such a happy ending - thank you :flower:

I think this is the right place to post...I don't want to offend! :-(

But I got my very first :bfp: today! I've never seen two lines before...and I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I first saw what looked like TWO lines showing up!

DH and I have been fortunate so far--we've been trying for about 3 months after a scare (in a good way, but we weren't trying, and I was convinced that I was preggo...well, right until AF showed up!) right after our wedding. And I was worried about my age, and my hypothyroid issues. This month, my endocrinologist got my TSH levels down from at 2.2 to 1.4 and I think that helped out a lot. We used Preseed, DTDed the two days before ovulation and that was all. I really didn't think I would be pregnant this month AT ALL.

We're both petrified...but happy too. :cloud9: Just hope it sticks. Not supposed to get my period till Wednesday, but tested early b/c with thyroid issues, the sooner you get a positive, the sooner you can up your meds and the better it is for baby.

But I got my very first :bfp: today! I've never seen two lines before...and I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I first saw what looked like TWO lines showing up!

DH and I have been fortunate so far--we've been trying for about 3 months after a scare (in a good way, but we weren't trying, and I was convinced that I was preggo...well, right until AF showed up!) right after our wedding. And I was worried about my age, and my hypothyroid issues. This month, my endocrinologist got my TSH levels down from at 2.2 to 1.4 and I think that helped out a lot. We used Preseed, DTDed the two days before ovulation and that was all. I really didn't think I would be pregnant this month AT ALL.

We're both petrified...but happy too. :cloud9: Just hope it sticks. Not supposed to get my period till Wednesday, but tested early b/c with thyroid issues, the sooner you get a positive, the sooner you can up your meds and the better it is for baby.

:happydance:CONGRATS!:happydance:

I watch this thread everyday to see if there are any new reports. I starting to feel like the end of January was a wasteland of :witch: and no :bfp:

Congrats and thanks for posting. :thumbup:

Congrats and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->