The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Could hardly sleep last night worried about not being pregnant this month. I was just feeling sad and got a surprise. Feeling very cautious.

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-01-30_06-34-57_873.jpg
    Resampled_2012-01-30_06-34-57_873.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks LLBean!! I am hoping it's not a false positive. I go to the doctor's tomorrow for a blood test. I hope you are feeling good & massaging that belly of yours! Baby Dust!!!

Congrats froliky and all the other ladies (although seems to have been quiet on here)

So I just realised that I hadn't posted on here - which is something I have wanted to do for the past 10 months of trying :haha:

Anyway, as a bunch of you know, I got my :bfp: 2 days ago and am very excited! :cloud9: Just praying it sticks [-o<

Congrats froliky and butterfly wishing you both a healthy and happy 9 months!!

yay congrats Butterfly67 and froliky2011 :happydance:

I suppose I should post in here, but too nervous! but the details are in my siggy :haha:

sarahincanada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Sarah Yay fingers crossed for a good long term bean for you. You have made my morning!:hugs:

Congrats Sarah!!!!!!!! ( I didn't realize you meant BFP b/c it was a little "covert") ;-)
Congrats Frolicky!!!!!
Congrats MrsRAM!!!!!
Congrats Jodes!!!!!
Congrats Napz!!!!!!

SO happy for all of you! It's been a busy BFP month! Yay!

LLBean, I just caught your info at the bottom - I PRAY that your Boy Embryo sticks & is healthy, healthy, healthy!!!!!!!!!!

LilSluz thank you, we will find out this afternoon...

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Sarah Yay fingers crossed for a good long term bean for you. You have made my morning!:hugs:

thanks natsby :hugs: we have been chatting on here for over a year now, so its hard to believe! hoping its a sticky one, and that the rest of you get your bfps very soon :hugs:

thanks LilSluz yes I am being rather shy about it :haha:

Congrats Sarah, I've been following your journey on some of the other threads for a little while as I will be going through IVF soon and your success gives me hope. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Just hopped on to the over 35's...

Congratulations to all the new BFP's and crossing my fingers for sticky beans all around!

Waiting to try again this month...can't wait for my very own little BFP...

Got this today!

https://img692.imageshack.us/img692/203/31012012638.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back