The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

SARAHINCANADA - FINGERS, TOES AND EVERYTHING ELSE CROSSED FOR YOU!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT POSTING! YOU FEEL LIKE IT COULD BRING BAD LUCK OR SOMETHING! STRANGE. I think it's because we all know how difficult it can be TTC and especially the LLTC. I have so much compassion for those that have to do so much to be a parent. It's crazy what we have to go through!! Lots of love & :dust: :dust:

LilSluz thank you, we will find out this afternoon...
I like your new avatar photo! Beautiful!! :baby: So happy for you and hoping for dear life yours sticks and you have a H&H 9 months & there after!!!

Please let us know what happened!!! :thumbup:

It didn't...it was all negative...so now we step away from IVF and if it is meant to be in will be naturally

I like your new avatar photo! Beautiful!! :baby: So happy for you and hoping for dear life yours sticks and you have a H&H 9 months & there after!!!

hehehe maybe next one will stick :D

Wow this thread is starting to heat up again with BFP's. Congrats Anorak wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. Let's keep these BFP's coming ladies.

It didn't...it was all negative...so now we step away from IVF and if it is meant to be in will be naturally

LLBean, I'm so sorry! :cry: You are taking it so well, though...

If it helps, both my friend tried for 5 yrs - IVF & everything. Finally gave up at age 39. On Xmas morning, she found out she was preg naturally & she now has a healthy 3-yr old boy.

Same happened to my cousin. About 4-5 yrs of trying, did IVF, finally gave up on all of it & threw her hands up. Then she got preg. naturally & has healthy 1 yr old.

It seems to be a common theme I am hearing a lot of for those of us who have been at it a long time [-o<

LLBean, I'm so sorry! :cry: You are taking it so well, though...

If it helps, both my friend tried for 5 yrs - IVF & everything. Finally gave up at age 39. On Xmas morning, she found out she was preg naturally & she now has a healthy 3-yr old boy.

Same happened to my cousin. About 4-5 yrs of trying, did IVF, finally gave up on all of it & threw her hands up. Then she got preg. naturally & has healthy 1 yr old.

It seems to be a common theme I am hearing a lot of for those of us who have been at it a long time [-o<

yes once we let go of the stress it happens it seems. Also know a TON of people that get pregnant when they finally give up and adopt LOL

Stress is no joke!

Soo Sorry LLBean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((Hugs))). Praying/Hoping for you and yours!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am 35 and have mild PCOS, but to the point where I generally only ovulate only 2 or 3 times (maybe) a year.

My husband and I have been trying for #2 (#1 was a complete miracle 3 years ago), with the help of Clomid for the past 8 months. My OB/Gyn told me that since I don't seem to ovulate on Clomid, he strongly suggested going the aggressive route and doing IUI next month. However, this threat apparently lit a fire under my ovaries and I O'ed the next day. I never had a + OPk even though I was testing 2-3 times a day.

My FF chart is whacky and I never showed a strong BBT rise, but they gave me an O date of CD 17. I started testing on CD 29 (12 DPO) and have consistently been getting BFNs until this morning- CD 19! I am optimistic and hopeful that this will be a healthy pregnancy.

I just wanted to share my story because I seem to represent all the scenarios that can cause TCC confusion and frustration: -OPK, late ovulation and very late BFP, oh and also, I never had classic EWCM.

I will confirm with a digital test in the next day or so, but for now, I will believe that the 4 BFPs I got from the internet strips (and the 19 days of high BBTs) are accurate.

Best of luck to you all!:flower:

Hi Ladies,

I am 35 and have mild PCOS, but to the point where I generally only ovulate only 2 or 3 times (maybe) a year.

My husband and I have been trying for #2 (#1 was a complete miracle 3 years ago), with the help of Clomid for the past 8 months. My OB/Gyn told me that since I don't seem to ovulate on Clomid, he strongly suggested going the aggressive route and doing IUI next month. However, this threat apparently lit a fire under my ovaries and I O'ed the next day. I never had a + OPk even though I was testing 2-3 times a day.

My FF chart is whacky and I never showed a strong BBT rise, but they gave me an O date of CD 17. I started testing on CD 29 (12 DPO) and have consistently been getting BFNs until this morning- CD 19! I am optimistic and hopeful that this will be a healthy pregnancy.

I just wanted to share my story because I seem to represent all the scenarios that can cause TCC confusion and frustration: -OPK, late ovulation and very late BFP, oh and also, I never had classic EWCM.

I will confirm with a digital test in the next day or so, but for now, I will believe that the 4 BFPs I got from the internet strips (and the 19 days of high BBTs) are accurate.

Wow, thats so awesome!!! CONGRATS to you!!! :happydance: yay!!! Another miracle BFP! :hugs:

Congrats CO09 have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Thank you both! I am in disbelief... I did go buy a 3 pack regular test from Walgreens and I got a BFP (although faint), so I'm inclined to believe it's real. I'm trying to figure out a clever way to tell DH. Any suggestions??

Hi Ladies,

:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS!

Could it be? Thought I had a faint line this morning, but that would be way too soon, right? Took another one when I got home from work because I have no patience. There is def a faint line and in person, it is pink!!!

The last bfp was a chemical, but this one is much earlier and I swear I felt it dig in! Yikes!

Snuggle in little bean!

Attachments

• Feb 20 1.jpg
    Feb 20 1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
Could it be? Thought I had a faint line this morning, but that would be way too soon, right? Took another one when I got home from work because I have no patience. There is def a faint line and in person, it is pink!!!

The last bfp was a chemical, but this one is much earlier and I swear I felt it dig in! Yikes!

Snuggle in little bean!

:happydance::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back