The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

That's Mondays for you! Work...boo.

But had a lovely weekend with the hubby, which makes Mondays a bit more bearable!

Today... I'm very tired and in pain... Bored too. :haha:
How are you ladies? x

1.5 hours until I leave work!!! I have a roast in the crockpot and I am ready to get home! MIL will be in town at 11:30 tonight :( I don't think I will be able to deal with her if my Dr. Appt tomorrow doesn't go well... ugh! I hate all of this stress! I thought TTC would be easy!

twinkie-UGHHHHH the MIL visit..lol

i really hope your apt goes well tmaro! gotta keep us posted on it!!!

Thanks girlie! Just got done arguing with DH, apparently DS has a homework assignement that they all say they told me about, but we don't have the paper anymore. DH looked at the paper and didn't do anything with it. Somehow it is my job to make sure everyone has everything they need and if not then it is my fault. Ugh!

I was probably being a bigger biotch than I needed to with him, but it just makes me mad. I wish he could for once just act like a grownup and not wait for me to do everything!

I don't really know what she thinks about it because she never talks to me about it. I am guessing she thinks I should just be over it already. DH is pretty good, but I don't think he understands why I still cry sometimes.

Do you find it harder because she doesn't talk about it?
All my mum says is some people try to hard, when it's nature so you have to let it happen when it does. But she want's me to wait for TTC for a good while yet :nope:
Ahh I know it's hard for them too, but I find it harder because OH is quite happy for it to be over. If I didn't cry, or mention it then he never would. SO does he ever talk about it to you? x

My day should be busy too! I am at work now (I should be doing more actual work instead of posting on here LOL) My MIL is coming in town tonight! Then I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow (FX'd he will listen to my TTC concerns!). So I have a stressful couple of days coming up!

Haha tut tut - got a naughty girly here lol ;)
I hope your Dr appointment goes well today :thumbup:
Let us know what happens!!! x

I don't really know what she thinks about it because she never talks to me about it. I am guessing she thinks I should just be over it already. DH is pretty good, but I don't think he understands why I still cry sometimes.

Do you find it harder because she doesn't talk about it?
All my mum says is some people try to hard, when it's nature so you have to let it happen when it does. But she want's me to wait for TTC for a good while yet :nope:
Ahh I know it's hard for them too, but I find it harder because OH is quite happy for it to be over. If I didn't cry, or mention it then he never would. SO does he ever talk about it to you? x

You know I don't really need my mom to actually talk about it, I just want her to listen if I want to talk about it. I thought that she would be upset that me and DH ar TTC again, but I think she is actually excited to have more grandkids (DS is her only one so far).

DH does not talk about it at all. He will listen if I want to talk about it, to a point, but he usually just wants to tell me we will get pregnant again and change the subject.

Can you add me please? My due date would've been 2nd Jan 2012. I'm not dreading it too much yet, I'm just concentrating on Christmas and hogmanay but I think the actual day will be hard.

TWINKS GOODLUCK TODAY!!!

i just tested today at 8dpo..negative...still early..ahh i need dust!

Well I had my Dr. appointment this morning and he agreed that my progesterone is probably low and gave me a prescription for progesterone to take during my cycle to help my LP and thicken my lining... FX'd it helps!

Well I had my Dr. appointment this morning and he agreed that my progesterone is probably low and gave me a prescription for progesterone to take during my cycle to help my LP and thicken my lining... FX'd it helps!

That's great news! So do you feel better now that you've spoke with the Dr?

:dust:

That's great news! So do you feel better now that you've spoke with the Dr?

:dust:

I really do! I feel like it is at least a step in the right direction. I hated having all the same symptoms month after month and just hoping that I would get pregnant anyway. At least I am trying something different now! My Dr. was so nice about it. He even reminded me that when I get pregnant he wants me to come in for a serial HGC blood test and an early U/S (even though this isn't standard procedure!) Then he joked and said come back pregnant next time! I really feel better about my chances now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->