• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

That's awesome! :thumbup: I bet the next time that you do go back you'll be preggers.

I really hope so, since I don't go back until a year from now! If the progesterone doesn't work I will be making another appt before then anyway, I could not wait another whole year! I am really excited for this cycle now! Although I got all excited last month and was upset when AF showed, so I probably need a reality check!

I really hope so, since I don't go back until a year from now! If the progesterone doesn't work I will be making another appt before then anyway, I could not wait another whole year! I am really excited for this cycle now! Although I got all excited last month and was upset when AF showed, so I probably need a reality check!

Good luck Twinkle & lots of babydust.

I saw dr last wk & again tomor - it really helps to feel like you're being proactive. Finally gettin some tests eg thyroid and other stuff. How did your dr diagnose that you needed progesterone? Am curious about that. Im feeling +ve this mnth. Not sure if ive ovd since mmc (even tho i temp & all, guess my body has been in confused state). Tomorrow is cd12 so here's hoping we get in some bding this wk!!!

Good luck every1, xx

Good luck Twinkle & lots of babydust.

I saw dr last wk & again tomor - it really helps to feel like you're being proactive. Finally gettin some tests eg thyroid and other stuff. How did your dr diagnose that you needed progesterone? Am curious about that. Im feeling +ve this mnth. Not sure if ive ovd since mmc (even tho i temp & all, guess my body has been in confused state). Tomorrow is cd12 so here's hoping we get in some bding this wk!!!

Good luck every1, xx

My Dr. went off of my cycles. My LP is only 11 days with spotting around 9dpo. He did look at my charts, but he went off of what I said even before he saw them. But I had low progesterone during the pregnancy I MC'd so I don't know if that helped his decision too. I know a lot of people get their progesterone checked in their LP. I am sure your Dr. will do this too, because that is also a way to diagnose whether or not you are Oing! Good Luck. It is so reassuring to have doctors taking my concerns seriously! He is so optimistic too, he really thinks that I will get pregnant soon, I hope he is right!

You know I don't really need my mom to actually talk about it, I just want her to listen if I want to talk about it. I thought that she would be upset that me and DH ar TTC again, but I think she is actually excited to have more grandkids (DS is her only one so far).

DH does not talk about it at all. He will listen if I want to talk about it, to a point, but he usually just wants to tell me we will get pregnant again and change the subject.

Ahh fair enough hunny, it's good to know she's excited - you'd just think she'd want to be more involved :)
Yeah those words sound familiar, they don't seem to see the impact of it all, and like them we can't just 'get on with it' :nope: x

Can you add me please? My due date would've been 2nd Jan 2012. I'm not dreading it too much yet, I'm just concentrating on Christmas and hogmanay but I think the actual day will be hard.

Welcome lovely - sorry for your loss :flower:
Yes, I really am dreading the day too :nope:

See that's what i wonder about how long would TTC after a mc be too long? Like what could be considered not in the normal? Another year? 2 years?? It's kinda scary when u think bout it huh?

That's great news by the way twink! Fx'd this means a bfp isn't too far around the corner!! x

See that's what i wonder about how long would TTC after a mc be too long? Like what could be considered not in the normal? Another year? 2 years?? It's kinda scary when u think bout it huh?

It is scary - I'm planning to go to the Dr's this month with or without a bfp :thumbup:

What are u thinking of asking? Can you get tests done to see? It's really confusing cuz i mean u keep gettin told oohhh it's not you it was just something wrong with the fetus blalbalblalbal...but u always wonder u know?

And see we started TTC in january and had our BFP in june...but i cant say ohh ok it's now january 2012 so we've been TTC for a year i guess u have to go by the MC date huh?

What are u thinking of asking? Can you get tests done to see? It's really confusing cuz i mean u keep gettin told oohhh it's not you it was just something wrong with the fetus blalbalblalbal...but u always wonder u know?

And see we started TTC in january and had our BFP in june...but i cant say ohh ok it's now january 2012 so we've been TTC for a year i guess u have to go by the MC date huh?

I want my progesterone levels done. But they only know about my 1st miscarriage, not about the other 3 - sooo I'm not sure what to do :nope:
It definitely plays on my mind though. As my scan with the 1st one, I was told my body looks perfectly healthy and they can't see a reason why i can't have a healthy pregnancy next time... but 3 miscarriages later and Im still here :nope:

I want my progesterone levels done. But they only know about my 1st miscarriage, not about the other 3 - sooo I'm not sure what to do :nope:
It definitely plays on my mind though. As my scan with the 1st one, I was told my body looks perfectly healthy and they can't see a reason why i can't have a healthy pregnancy next time... but 3 miscarriages later and Im still here :nope:

I would push to get you progesterone checked. I know a lot of women who have problems with their progesterone and supplements helped them (I am hoping I will be one of those women too!) Mine was low during the pregnancy I MC'd and I don't know for sure whether or not it played a role, because I had just an empty gestational sac, so they think it was probably chromone problems, but I can't help but wonder if it did.

Jessy- there isn't anyway in the world I am waiting 2 years! We started TTC Feb 1st last year and got a BFP in July and MC'd in August. I will give the progesterone several month (OK maybe 6) but if I don't have a BFP by April, I will be calling my Dr. back!

I would push to get you progesterone checked. I know a lot of women who have problems with their progesterone and supplements helped them (I am hoping I will be one of those women too!) Mine was low during the pregnancy I MC'd and I don't know for sure whether or not it played a role, because I had just an empty gestational sac, so they think it was probably chromone problems, but I can't help but wonder if it did.

yeah I really hope your one of them women too!
I do really want to push for it, it's just getting to my Dr's is a nightmare, then I have the whole thing of being treated like an idiot again :nope:

yeah I really hope your one of them women too!
I do really want to push for it, it's just getting to my Dr's is a nightmare, then I have the whole thing of being treated like an idiot again :nope:

That is so aggrevating! You should never be treated that way by a Dr.! Would it help if they knew about the other MC's? I mean having so many can not be a coincindence.

Your definetly not supose to feel like that with your doctor! What an ass if he makes u feel bad. You should tell them about the other 3 mc tho it could make them get a move on to try and test your proges levels.

If mine were normal my first time around when they did blood tests and etc does that mean they are ok? How would u know cycle wise if they we're whack??

Pffff i know 2 years is forever damnit. I'm thinking if i dont get any good results by next summer to look into our option of where to go from there. Hopefully i wont even have to worry about that at xmas time cuz i 'll have my mini stocking.

Your definetly not supose to feel like that with your doctor! What an ass if he makes u feel bad. You should tell them about the other 3 mc tho it could make them get a move on to try and test your proges levels.

If mine were normal my first time around when they did blood tests and etc does that mean they are ok? How would u know cycle wise if they we're whack??

Pffff i know 2 years is forever damnit. I'm thinking if i dont get any good results by next summer to look into our option of where to go from there. Hopefully i wont even have to worry about that at xmas time cuz i 'll have my mini stocking.

If yours were normal the first time around, then you probably don't have anything to worry about. But some of the biggest signs are a short LP and spotting during your LP. (Especially if this occurs every month) Of course if you are concerned you could always call up your Dr...

Hey ladies,

Any room for a 'late' joiner??

My due date would have been 4th Jan and I am hoping with every fibre of my being I'll have a BFP by then.

My second due date would have been May 31st 2012 so I am hoping to be well into tri 2 by then, or maybe even tri 3??

Wishing you all lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for BFP's all round very soon.

xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Any room for a 'late' joiner??

My due date would have been 4th Jan and I am hoping with every fibre of my being I'll have a BFP by then.

My second due date would have been May 31st 2012 so I am hoping to be well into tri 2 by then, or maybe even tri 3??

Wishing you all lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for BFP's all round very soon.

xxxxxxxx

Welcome! Sorry for your losses.:hugs:

Jess you need to get to your GP - they will look into what is causing miscarriage when you've had 3 or more consecutive ones. There's lots they can do to help.

If you don't like your GP, see a different one at the surgery and hopefully you'll get on better. Make sure you're happy with what they say before you leave, but if you feel like you're being treated like an idiot - make a complaint. They're there to serve the public, not treat us like crap.

Just make sure they test you progesterone on the right day for your cycles. They call it the day 21 test, but that only works if you have a 28 day cycle and ovulate on CD14. The test has to be done 7DPO because that's when the progesterone levels peak, whether that's on CD17, 21 or 60. I hope that makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll explain better. I've had so many progesterone tests over the years, I know them inside out and forget that not everyone knows all the crap that I do lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->