The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

think i might have got my bfp!!! check out my pics in pregnancy test xx oh im shaking like a leaf xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/769219-please-have-look-x-10-12dpo-x.html

Oh my god I am sooo happy for you!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I really hope this one is extra sticky!!!
Would you like me to confirm you as a bfp yet?? Or would you like me to wait? :hugs: x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh why not :thumbup: no amount of worrying will change anything what will be will be so may as well try and enjoy Every minute of it xx sending you all lots off baby dust hope this is going to be a luck thread xxxx

think i might have got my bfp!!! check out my pics in pregnancy test xx oh im shaking like a leaf xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/769219-please-have-look-x-10-12dpo-x.html

OMG OMG :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: so happy you got your bfp!!!! you so deserve it!!!!! aw that news has lifted my spirits :flower: Now all you have to do is keep your fingers crossed for me this cycle!!!! :haha:

seriously iam wishing you the happiest and healthy 9months :happydance:

p.s if you do have a look in tesco u would probably see me iam in there all time lol xxx

Oh my god I am sooo happy for you!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I really hope this one is extra sticky!!!
Would you like me to confirm you as a bfp yet?? Or would you like me to wait? :hugs: x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh why not :thumbup: no amount of worrying will change anything what will be will be so may as well try and enjoy Every minute of it xx sending you all lots off baby dust hope this is going to be a luck thread xxxx

Woohoo! Thats the positivity you need!!
Remember - it's a completely different life started, with a different egg and different sperm - so why should the outcome be the same as before?
Think positive hunny :thumbup:
Congratulations :hugs:

I just got back from a Rememberance Walk. It was such a nice day, I heard my baby's name read and released a balloon. Hopefully I remember to light a candle tonight!

So did you ladies light your candles?
I did... all on my own :cry: As OH has gone out tonight drinking - it's really wound me up though, he's turned his phone off?!!?

I just got back from a Rememberance Walk. It was such a nice day, I heard my baby's name read and released a balloon. Hopefully I remember to light a candle tonight!

Oh that sounds absolutely beautiful :cloud9:
Do you feel like it's helped at all?

I think it does. I think that I have been coping fairly well anyway, but it is nice to do something special for him/her, it makes them feel real. The support group I joined held a walk last week, so it might be kind of silly to do it twice, but it makes me feel better.

I think it does. I think that I have been coping fairly well anyway, but it is nice to do something special for him/her, it makes them feel real. The support group I joined held a walk last week, so it might be kind of silly to do it twice, but it makes me feel better.

Ahh I'm glad your coping with it well :thumbup: Any tips :haha:
It sounds a lovely thing to do :flower:

I did... all on my own :cry: As OH has gone out tonight drinking - it's really wound me up though, he's turned his phone off?!!?

Sorry OH didn't light a candle with you. It really does effect them differently than us, but it would have been nice for him to support you.

Congrats on the BFP!!! yay!! :) What a great way to start off this thread!!

Twinkie - glad to hear your remembrance walk went well! That sounds really nice. I got my ring from the jeweler yesterday and I just love it! It's really comforting to have. Last night we were over at a friend's house that doesn't know what happened and his friend was going on and on about his wife's pregnancy and it was really nice that he was happy but I could see it was bothering DH. I just kept twirling my ring and thinking about the day that we'll be telling stories like him (not at such length though! I don't think he had anything else to talk about!).

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend! :)

Sorry OH didn't light a candle with you. It really does effect them differently than us, but it would have been nice for him to support you.

It's ok :cry: He said he really wanted to, but because he had agreed he'd be meeting his dad to go out he said he couldn't. I thought fair enough I guess.
I was feeling fine about him going out, until I go to text him to tell him to have a nice night, don't get a delivery report so left it for a while. But then rang and it said it's switched off :nope: Just a kick in the teeth when he said he'd be texting and ringing me :shrug: Hey ho, guess I won't get and answer though until he either switches his phone on or comes home :cry:

Ahh I'm glad your coping with it well :thumbup: Any tips :haha:
It sounds a lovely thing to do :flower:

Tips on coping... Let yourself have a cry anytime you need it! I still probably cry once a week, but I think that it is better than for hours a day like it used to be. Find good friends that you can talk to about it too, people that won't judge- whether it is on BnB or in person.

That is the best advice I can give.

I think that doing some kind of memorial walk or even something private helps. If you don't have anything like that organized near you, then do one yourself. All you need is you and your close family and friends and some balloons. We wrote messages to our Angels and tied them to the balloons. Watching the ballons rise through the air is kind of peaceful. My DH didn't go to this walk with me, it was just me and a friend from work, but it was still nice.

Congrats on the BFP!!! yay!! :) What a great way to start off this thread!!

Twinkie - glad to hear your remembrance walk went well! That sounds really nice. I got my ring from the jeweler yesterday and I just love it! It's really comforting to have. Last night we were over at a friend's house that doesn't know what happened and his friend was going on and on about his wife's pregnancy and it was really nice that he was happy but I could see it was bothering DH. I just kept twirling my ring and thinking about the day that we'll be telling stories like him (not at such length though! I don't think he had anything else to talk about!).

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend! :)

Ahh, it's hard when people do that. But I guess if they didn't know then it's understandable. I like your positivity though for when you can tell them about your stories :thumbup:
Baby dust to us all :dust:

Tips on coping... Let yourself have a cry anytime you need it! I still probably cry once a week, but I think that it is better than for hours a day like it used to be. Find good friends that you can talk to about it too, people that won't judge- whether it is on BnB or in person.

I think that doing some kind of memorial walk or even something private helps. If you don't have anything like that organized near you, then do one yourself. All you need is you and your close family and friends and some balloons. We wrote messages to our Angels and tied them to the balloons. Watching the ballons rise through the air is kind of peaceful. My DH didn't go to this walk with me, it was just me and a friend from work, but it was still nice.

I feel like crying now, but I start and then stop. I just can't let myself completely go :nope: I dont know why either :shrug:
Well my family aren't too great, OH says I got to move on from it, and friends are always busy or got a family of their own.
That's why it's good having BnB, because I'm talking to people who have gone through the same/similar things, and not only that, I've always found it hard talking to people face to face anyway, so the fact I;m behind a screen helps I guess :shrug:
Im just so down at the moment :nope: x

OMG OMG :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: so happy you got your bfp!!!! you so deserve it!!!!! aw that news has lifted my spirits :flower: Now all you have to do is keep your fingers crossed for me this cycle!!!! :haha:

seriously iam wishing you the happiest and healthy 9months :happydance:

p.s if you do have a look in tesco u would probably see me iam in there all time lol xxx

Thank you so much got all my crossables crossed for you xxx

Lol well if a stranger walks up to you in tesco and starts talking about bnb you'll know it's me :haha:

So sorry you are feeling down Jess I'm so glad you have support from here I don't know where I would have been without bnb these last 3 months x you know we are all here for you 110% xxxx

I would also like to join. My would have been due date of my beautiful sweet twins was May 6, 2012. I would love to have my BFP and ideally in my 2nd trimester so I can worry a little less because I know it's going to be impossible next time.

I feel like crying now, but I start and then stop. I just can't let myself completely go :nope: I dont know why either :shrug:
Well my family aren't too great, OH says I got to move on from it, and friends are always busy or got a family of their own.
That's why it's good having BnB, because I'm talking to people who have gone through the same/similar things, and not only that, I've always found it hard talking to people face to face anyway, so the fact I;m behind a screen helps I guess :shrug:
Im just so down at the moment :nope: x

:hugs:I know how you feel about having family that isn't too helpful. I mentioned the walk on the phone to my mom and I just got silence, you would think I would get a "Glad it went well" at least, but I get nothing. My sister is so involved in her own life, that she didn't even remember about my walk. I am so glad I have BnB and my support group girls, I don't know what I would do without them.

I am sorry that you are feeling down, but I know I would rather feel down at times than feel nothing at all. I don't mind feeling sad and missing my Angel sometimes, because if I don't no one else will. I just hope that the happy days out number the sad ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->