• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

That is so aggrevating! You should never be treated that way by a Dr.! Would it help if they knew about the other MC's? I mean having so many can not be a coincindence.

I find it extremely aggravating.
When I first phoned that I was pregnant I got "why are you ringing so early? we don't expect to hear from patients until 6 weeks gone or more" So when I got pregnant the next 3 times, I was holding out and hoping to get past 6 weeks so I could ring up. It definitely can't be a coincindence though :nope: I feel so guilty is it's something as simple as low progesterone levels as I'll wish I would of got that done sooner and hopefully of prevented more MC's

Hey ladies,

Any room for a 'late' joiner??

My due date would have been 4th Jan and I am hoping with every fibre of my being I'll have a BFP by then.

My second due date would have been May 31st 2012 so I am hoping to be well into tri 2 by then, or maybe even tri 3??

Wishing you all lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for BFP's all round very soon.

xxxxxxxx

Of course there is, sorry for your loss but welcome to the group :hi:
I'll put January 4th for now hunny, and fx'd you get your bfp as of then!!
Baby dust to you too :dust: x x x

Jess you need to get to your GP - they will look into what is causing miscarriage when you've had 3 or more consecutive ones. There's lots they can do to help.

If you don't like your GP, see a different one at the surgery and hopefully you'll get on better. Make sure you're happy with what they say before you leave, but if you feel like you're being treated like an idiot - make a complaint. They're there to serve the public, not treat us like crap.

Just make sure they test you progesterone on the right day for your cycles. They call it the day 21 test, but that only works if you have a 28 day cycle and ovulate on CD14. The test has to be done 7DPO because that's when the progesterone levels peak, whether that's on CD17, 21 or 60. I hope that makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll explain better. I've had so many progesterone tests over the years, I know them inside out and forget that not everyone knows all the crap that I do lol!

I heard when you have 3 or more, but because they only know about the first does that still count??!
Thanks hunny, I will :thumbup:
It makes it hard as it's quite far from here - there's one closer that OH goes to, but he said they're awful there, and I've seen the way he's been treated before and would prefer to stay with mine.
Haha bless you!!
I have heard about having it on day21 etc but, how do I know whether I definitely ovulated on CD14 if I haven't temped or used OPK's? x

That is so aggrevating! You should never be treated that way by a Dr.! Would it help if they knew about the other MC's? I mean having so many can not be a coincindence.

I find it extremely aggravating.
When I first phoned that I was pregnant I got "why are you ringing so early? we don't expect to hear from patients until 6 weeks gone or more" So when I got pregnant the next 3 times, I was holding out and hoping to get past 6 weeks so I could ring up. It definitely can't be a coincindence though :nope: I feel so guilty is it's something as simple as low progesterone levels as I'll wish I would of got that done sooner and hopefully of prevented more MC's

Mine kind of did the same thing. I called about a week after I found out I was pregnant and they made me an appt for a month later. My Dr. usually doesn't see patients until they are at least 10 weeks so they can hear a heartbeat on a doppler! I never made it that far, I started spotting later that week. My Dr. had me come in for blood work and then scheduled a U/S for 7 weeks (which is when I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable).

My Dr. has told me to call right away the next time I get pregnant, so they can do bloodwork and he told me that they will do an early U/S too, even if everything is going good. I think you should talk to your Dr. and if they aren't willing to help try to find another one who will!

Even if you find out you have something that can be easily fixed, you can't blame yourself for the MC's. You don't know for certain that you would have been able to prevent them. The most important thing is to make sure you are healthy and give yourself the best possible chance to carry your next baby to term! I hope you can find a Dr. to do some testing!

Hi all is there room for one more. I have passed one due date (6th June ) but I was pregnant at the time only to go on to have another missed miscarriage. My last due date was the 11TH January. I hope and pray I have a bump by then.

I am now in anniversary territory...with my first miscarriage I found out I lost my first twin 19th october 2010. I went on to have a further scan 2nd nov where I found the other had stopped developing.

Mine kind of did the same thing. I called about a week after I found out I was pregnant and they made me an appt for a month later. My Dr. usually doesn't see patients until they are at least 10 weeks so they can hear a heartbeat on a doppler! I never made it that far, I started spotting later that week. My Dr. had me come in for blood work and then scheduled a U/S for 7 weeks (which is when I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable).

My Dr. has told me to call right away the next time I get pregnant, so they can do bloodwork and he told me that they will do an early U/S too, even if everything is going good. I think you should talk to your Dr. and if they aren't willing to help try to find another one who will!

Even if you find out you have something that can be easily fixed, you can't blame yourself for the MC's. You don't know for certain that you would have been able to prevent them. The most important thing is to make sure you are healthy and give yourself the best possible chance to carry your next baby to term! I hope you can find a Dr. to do some testing!

Ahh I'm sorry to hear about your experience Twink :hugs:
Wow! That's amazing how your Dr has kicked into action - it must be nice knowing you have that comfort and support from them :flower:
Yeah I suppose your right... I suppose that's one thing most of us do on here is blame ourselves :nope: I think it's because obviously we're the ones carrying them and our body is responsible for them. So when you MC all you do is blame your body :cry:

Hi all is there room for one more. I have passed one due date (6th June ) but I was pregnant at the time only to go on to have another missed miscarriage. My last due date was the 11TH January. I hope and pray I have a bump by then.

I am now in anniversary territory...with my first miscarriage I found out I lost my first twin 19th october 2010. I went on to have a further scan 2nd nov where I found the other had stopped developing.

There's always room for more! :hi:
Ohh Im sooo sorry for your losses hunny :hugs: I hope your coping ok?
Im dreading going through that stage - is it hard? x x

Thanks jess to be honest at the moment i just feel numb to it all think that's just my way of coping. I think I am going to.make an appointment with my gp. We have nowbeen trying for over a year I know I have been pregnant twice but had i not been I would have beeb offered some test by now wouldnt I? X

Debzie - hello hun! I think it's definitely worth going to speak to your doctor and see if there's anything they can do to help at this stage or if they'll refer you. The worst they can say is "no, come back if you've not had any luck by..." and at least then you'll know have a date rather than just wondering if it's been long enough. If you don't ask, you don't get :)

Thanks jess to be honest at the moment i just feel numb to it all think that's just my way of coping. I think I am going to.make an appointment with my gp. We have nowbeen trying for over a year I know I have been pregnant twice but had i not been I would have beeb offered some test by now wouldnt I? X

No problem hunny, I've been through the numb stage, and It's only just talking to you now I've realised I've gone past that :flower: So I guess I am getting there - hopefully this group can get you through it too :hugs:
Yes you would of been offered help, go to your GP and they should run some tests for you hun :hugs: x

Thanks ladies think I will ring my gp. Will see of I dont get bfp this month first. X

Good to hear hunny :thumbup:
I plan on ringing my Dr either way - :bfp: or :bfn: ...Fx'd it's a bfp for us alll!!!! x

Fx for bfps!! Thanx jess for setting up this group :)

Im waiting to ov. Cd13 today poas twice and no smily face yet. Really hoping to see that smily face tomor. DH is so good but i know he finds the pressure of dtd at ov time hard. I try not to make a deal of it but its kinda obvious. He asked me today and i just said we needed to be at it today & for the nxt couple of days so heres hoping i ov AND we bd plenty! Not sure if i ov'd since mmc on aug, temps were all over the place & i had a few glasses of wine last mnth that threw my temps off.

Good luck every1 xxx

I would have been due March 2.

I was 11 weeks and 6 days when I first noticed spotting. I MC naturally waiting for the d+c that was scheduled for a few days later. I was cleared to start TTC after my first period.

I told myself not to get excited for a bfp this month, but i started feeling like it happened. I had reflux, which i never had except for when i was pregnant, my boobs hurt more than they did when i was pregnant, my bbt raised again, and i was super thirsty, just like last time. Kinda hard not to be excited. Pesky cramps put a downer on my gut feeling yesterday, and sure enough AF came today :(

So, here we go again. My two best friends are due right around the same date and I'm truly happy for them- but it's hard seeing the belly that I should have too and to not be able to join in the excited talks about finding out the sex, feeling the kicks, deocrating, registering, etc. At least 3 or 4 friends on FB also due in March. I can't get away from the reminders that I should be there with them. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.

Obviously, like everyone else here, I'd like to see that BFP ASAP....but if I could just get it before that due date, especially bc I will be surrounded by newborns and would like to be there for my friends without breaking down completely.

I was 11 weeks and 6 days when I first noticed spotting. I MC naturally waiting for the d+c that was scheduled for a few days later. I was cleared to start TTC after my first period.

I told myself not to get excited for a bfp this month, but i started feeling like it happened. I had reflux, which i never had except for when i was pregnant, my boobs hurt more than they did when i was pregnant, my bbt raised again, and i was super thirsty, just like last time. Kinda hard not to be excited. Pesky cramps put a downer on my gut feeling yesterday, and sure enough AF came today :(

So, here we go again. My two best friends are due right around the same date and I'm truly happy for them- but it's hard seeing the belly that I should have too and to not be able to join in the excited talks about finding out the sex, feeling the kicks, deocrating, registering, etc. At least 3 or 4 friends on FB also due in March. I can't get away from the reminders that I should be there with them. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.

Obviously, like everyone else here, I'd like to see that BFP ASAP....but if I could just get it before that due date, especially bc I will be surrounded by newborns and would like to be there for my friends without breaking down completely.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I felt like I needed to reply to you because I was 11 weeks and 6 days when I lost too, it's the worst feeling in the world and it is with me every single day. It's like, hey I just got through most of the first trimester, the most uncertain time, I'm excited to start telling people and then its taken away. I was due April 5th 2011 and I was constantly thinking, I should be this far now etc. etc. and it probably didn't help me but how can you forget? It's like something has been awoken inside of you and you can never turn it off again, the mothering instinct I believe!
Although it will be with you forever, you are a Mummy no matter what, I felt things eased once my due date had past; they didn't feel as intense.
It's very difficult to watch others have what you were supposed to have to, there have been many times where I have felt broken, but the best way I found was to pass on the love you have to friends and their children, be an amazing auntie! Your turn will come, as will mine I hope, I am trying so hard! :hugs:

sorry butterfly :(

its so hard but we gotta ll stick together! we will have our babies one day!!!

I'm so sorry! I should have been finding out the sex now, it's like there is a ticker in my head that won't let me forget what I should be doing! Luckily I don't know anyone due around the same time I was, but I had so many pregnant people around me recently, it is just so hard not to be jealous and sad for myself. We just got to keep our eye on the goal, another BFP!

i wud have found out sex in september...so hard.....UGHHH

gotta be strong and hope by my angels bday ill be pregnant, please god be with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->