The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thank you all. I've already been to my doctor and she took some blood from me yesterday but I don't think that was anything to do with my missing AF as she wrote something on the slip about being tired. I will phone in the morning to see if they have the blood results back ... I honestly just don't know what to do :grr: The clots is almost all I had ... the rest was brown tinged CM. Really thick and creamy CM this morning ... don't have a clue what CM to look for when TTC :lol: Thank you all again and sorry for whinging and moaning all the time :blush:

That's brilliant Camlet ... I'm so glad you managed to find it :) It's such a relief to find it isn't it? :D

Finger crossed for testing mrskg :dust:

:happydance: Debz we can be TTC buddies ... we still need to arrange that cuppa sometime :winkwink: x

Camlet and Islander can't wait for your scan pics!! Camlet, I was exactly 13weeks too :D Good to hear you've found baby's heartbeat loud and clear I haven't used mine in over a week and scared to xx

Stephanie - yes I'm quite sure its a boy - so will be finding out 28th May if Im right or not :dohh: Did you have a gut feeling?
Headaches are a nightmare, especially OH's don't make them any easier :nope:
Ahhh I hope he's lovely to you and spoils you!! xx

Lomelly - It certainly is, yes plan to get a 3D one at 27 weeks or so, will you be getting one? Sorry to hear about your tooth, I need one taken out too but don't want them injecting the stuff now im pregnant :nope: xx

Kmae - I hope you get to announce your bfp!!! I realised the bfp's are working their way down on the front page!! :D I never got much ewcm I always had to judge it on cervix instead xx

Mrskg - Lets hope that :bfn: turns to a :bfp: xx

Debzie - Soooo chuffed to hear your back to TTC :D :D xx

MissMummyMoo - atleast you'll get some answers soon!! Hope everything works out ok :hugs: xx

Camlet, how exciting to find the baby's HB!

Jess, how are you feeling?

MissMummyMoo, I hope you get some answers soon and that your cycles go back to normal asap.

Debzie, welcome back to the game!

Mrskg, its still early to get a bfn- I hope you see a second line soon.

Well it looks like a false alarm for me. My temp dropped a bit more today and still had a neg opk when I tested last night. On cd 20 now so really hoping I ov soon. I HATE all this waiting...feel like I've waited long enough.

:dust: to you all!!! Let's see some more BPF here!!!

Camlet, so excited for you! Now I'll know who to ask if and when I get to that point :)

Debzie, I'm glad you're back at it. :happydance:

Mrskg, I hope it works out for you.

Kmae, the waiting does suck. You wait when you're TTC, you wait when you get your :bfp:, you wait to deliver, just wait for everything!

My temp dropped a bit today, looks pretty dramatic on my chart even though it's just a little over .2 degrees. Makes me nervous as AF is due this week. Not sure how long my LP is becuase this is the first month I have ever temped.

Hi all! So I'm passed my o day and well we didn't really try cuz he pulled out but I did make some steps in convincing him that we should try sooner than later :) still on that mission for a bfp before my dd.

FX for all those trying to get that bfp too! And so excited to see that everyone is doing so well with their lil bumps!

Hi all! So I'm passed my o day and well we didn't really try cuz he pulled out but I did make some steps in convincing him that we should try sooner than later :) still on that mission for a bfp before my dd.

FX for all those trying to get that bfp too! And so excited to see that everyone is doing so well with their lil bumps!

I hope he gets fully on board next cycle!

Jess, the tooth extraction wasn't as bad as I thought! I asked for minimal freezing and it did the trick. Tooth came right out! Dr thought it would be better to get it taken out as if it got any more infected that would have been really bad. I've been a trooper though, haven't touched pain meds since I had the tooth out, and I was taking far too many for comfort before the tooth came out! I'm glad that's over and done with... I'm actually convinced I'm having a boy too!! Can't wait to hear if you're right about your LO :) And.... I keep forgetting the bump pic... I am convinced now there's something there! It's definitely more rounded lower down. I will make the bump pic my mission in the next few days

carebear, never count yourself out because he pulled out! that's how my nephew was born :haha: and a couple other babies I know of... I do hope DH comes around by next cycle.

missmum, it's good to hear the dr did some blood work on you to try to figure out what's going on.. is AF gone for you now??

mrskg, I hope you get that BFP in the next few days!

how is everyone else doing? any exciting news?

Sorry to hear about your gran hope :( my dad suddenly passed away in December and it's still hard now :hugs:

Fingers crossed your into TTC next cycle carebear. Has you OH said why he's reluctant?

Lomelly can't wait to see the bump piccie!

I don't think AF did show lomelly :wacko: I literally had smallish clots at once about 1/2 teaspoon of blood then brown discharge all in 24 hours then nothing since :wacko: x

Well, his excuse is that he wants us to buy a house first. We are well on our way to having our downpayment and should have it by the end of the year. But I also know that he has fears I will mc again. He said it was the worst moment of his life but it did set out his priorities which is how I think I've got him now! He is torn up over the loss and even though we hadn't planned it, turns out he wanted it more than anything! We both do :)

MissMummy > I hope that your missing af means you will get that bfp soon!! Have you called about your bloodwork?

Lomelly > can't wait to see the bump pic!!! and glad your tooth extraction went smoothly!

Kmae - I feel crap. Everythings going rubbish apart from the pregnancy which is going great. How are you hunny? Is it possible you could of ovulated but OPK's didn't pick it up? xx

Lomelly - haha how odd we both think we're going to have a boy! Will you be finding out?
Yes! Can't wait to see your pics!! Here are mine if they work!! First one is 9 weeks second is 13 weeks, when im wearing clothes etc though you still can't tell yet xx

Attachments

• 9 weeks.jpg
    9 weeks.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful bump piccies Jess ... bump is coming along perfectly :cloud9:

I phoned up about my bloods and they said everything is fine and no further appointment is needed. I think they have just checked it as routine as I said I was tired etc ... obviously nothing to do with the missing period :grr: I honestly just don't know what to do ... it's pointless going back to the doctors for another test as I won't get the results back in time before I go away. I guess I'm just going to have to pack sanitary products and just hope for the best really :( x

Thanks MissMummyMoo, sorry to hear your not getting the answers you want :nope:
It does sound like it could be IB, but obviously AF's after MC's are so different and odd anyway so because of that, like you say - just hope for the best :) When will you test again? xx

Thank you. It's just the not knowing which is driving me mad :wacko: I'm going to test again on Saturday morning before we go and I may take 1 or 2 pregnancy tests away with me and test when I'm away too if I haven't had AF x

Bless - will you still be able to update us when your gone? :D xx

I should be able to get online once or twice I think so I will try and update :) x

Carebear, it seems like your mc really hit him hard especially since he wasn't able to help you- guys HATE feeling helpless, they like to fix things. Sadly mc are very common (1:3- which SUCKS). I really hope he gets the courage to try again soon.

MissMummyMoo, its the worst thing when you don't know what is going on with your own body. Your body will take 1-3 months to get back into the grove after an mc so it just may need a little more time. I hope you get some answers soon.

Jess!!! I love your tummy pics. I can see a small difference! So, what's going on? Why do you feel rubbish? I got some more ewcm this morning-which is driving me mad and I could have sworn my cervix was opened up a bit more (but that could just be me hoping). I still haven't got a significant temp rise so don't think I ov'd yet. I'll keep taking the opks and my digi opks just arrived yesterday so I will begin to use those. I think we'll just bd every other day to be on the safe side. F'xd!

Kmae - just things in general. Going to see a friend today with her LO who I haven't seen in ages so will be nice and hopefully cheer me up :) But it's just things between me and OH mainly, not going so great..
I never had realiable EWCM, just tried to base it on cervix. My BFP cycle, I planned not to cheack at all but I had a feeling to check a few days before I was due to ovulate and my cervix was low soft and open, me and OH bd a lot over that 4 weeks as we we're house sitting and seemed a lot relaxed. F'xd you get your bfp Kmae!! xx

Missmoo we will have to go for a coffee when you come back from hols. Sounds good to be ttc buddies never had one in real life lol.

Jess loving the bump pics you look gorge. Hope you and oh sort things out.

Carebare sorry oh has his sensible head on. Hopefully he will be on board too in the mean time least you will be able to monitor your cycles and know your body better. One of my friends on here Elhaym her huby did the same then she fell pregnant the first cycle of trying and she is now 17weeks. She got her bfp days before het due date.

Kmae hope you get answers soon.

Hello everyone else.

Afm hpts getting lighter. Opk negative believe it or not. Cbfm reading low. Know I shouldnt use it this cycle but LH line ( picking up hcg) is quite light so if I do get a surge I think it will pick it up. ??????

Jess, what's happened with your OH? :hugs:

Debz, I'd think so. There's no reason you can't keep tabs on your cycle so AF doesn't surprise you. I did that after my MC even though we weren't ttc that cycle. How are you feeling now?

Kmae - I feel crap. Everythings going rubbish apart from the pregnancy which is going great. How are you hunny? Is it possible you could of ovulated but OPK's didn't pick it up? xx

Lomelly - haha how odd we both think we're going to have a boy! Will you be finding out?
Yes! Can't wait to see your pics!! Here are mine if they work!! First one is 9 weeks second is 13 weeks, when im wearing clothes etc though you still can't tell yet xx

XXXJESSXXX Awww cute bump pics jess, You can see a difference. Do you take pictures every week? I did have a gut feeling i was having a girl from the day i took i the test and saw pregnant, i think our instincts are the best. I just knew, hard to explain but i did. I cant wait for the 28th my, im counting down with you!! counting down for you scan and counting down for myself being full term!! :happydance::happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->