The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Girlin had a rocky few days last week but feel ok this. Ready to go back to work and face them next week. That's always tough as everybody knew as I had to tell them. It's when people are nice it sets me off sometimes. How you doing see your on cd 11 allready.

Yep :) Took soy this cycle. Trying to reduce the length of my ridiculous post mc cycles in the hope I won't wait another 50 days for another BFN :/

Pissed off, pissed off, shitty shitty crappy fucking day.
There, I feel a bit better now.

Missmoo we will have to go for a coffee when you come back from hols. Sounds good to be ttc buddies never had one in real life lol.

Jess loving the bump pics you look gorge. Hope you and oh sort things out.

Carebare sorry oh has his sensible head on. Hopefully he will be on board too in the mean time least you will be able to monitor your cycles and know your body better. One of my friends on here Elhaym her huby did the same then she fell pregnant the first cycle of trying and she is now 17weeks. She got her bfp days before het due date.

Kmae hope you get answers soon.

Hello everyone else.

Afm hpts getting lighter. Opk negative believe it or not. Cbfm reading low. Know I shouldnt use it this cycle but LH line ( picking up hcg) is quite light so if I do get a surge I think it will pick it up. ??????

Yes, I've been keeping close track! I'm hoping I'll be right on when we do start trying :) Though I am hoping for a slip up before :winkwink: Thanks for sharing about your friend! I know what you mean when you say when ppl are nice to you it sets you off. I'm totally the same! Hope your work week goes well! Kmae > I let him know that it does happen to 1 in 3 and that seemed to be a bit of comfort for him. He did take it a lot harder than he led on.

Mrs Miggins > that sux! I hope your day gets better

girlin > hope the soy works for you! FX!

Jess > love your bump pics!!!! :happydance: I'm excited to do that someday!!

Debzie, I think it is a good idea to already be tracking your cycles. That way you know what your body is doing.

girlinyork, good luck with the soy; it seemed to shorten my cycle by almost a week- but hopefully it will shorten yours to a normal cycle length. Alot of people have had success with it.

Mrsmiggins, sometimes life sucks so hard and you just need to let it out of your head- so feel free to vent to us!:grr:

carebear, it sounds like it is going to take your him a little longer to feel comfortable- but hopefully not too long! :winkwink:

Update for me, I got a smiley face on my opk digi last night :happydance:! We :sex: last night but my temp shot up this morning-so not sure if it did any good. We also :sex: two days ago as well so hopefully one of those worked! :spermy:

Every other day is good Kmae. Your chart looks good to me :) GL!

Debzie, I hope you have good support from someone at work. We all know how hard it is to tell people you've miscarried. :hugs:

AFM, CD28 and no bleeding at all, not even a drip :) This means AF is officially late. Feeling good! Except, I don't want to eat. At all. Urg. A nurse told me that might mean I have terrible morning sickness. Gosh I hope not.

Thanks ladies :hugs: And just never ending with OH, one minute he wants me the next he doesn't :cry: xxx

Good luck Kmae with your bd!! xxx

Stephanie - bless, It's exciting! Went around town with friend and her LO today looking at baby clothes and all I could say was I can't wait until I know! Saw such cute outfits!!
Gosh full term! That's crrrrazy :wacko: Amazingly crazy lol xxx

Aw Jess! I can't believe your OH! What's up with that???

samj > Yay for the officially missed af!! Boo on the morning sickness!

kmae > :dust: FX!!!!

Can't sleep. Still fed up, too many things whirring round in my head. Should have dtd tonight as 1dpo but Mark is tired, and in an arsey mood and I hate it when he's like this.

Kmae, I think you timed your bd'ing perfectly! Hope you see those lines in two weeks!

Jess, so sorry to hear about the troubles with OH. Men can be such asses sometimes... On the plus side that is one cute bump you have!! I have a pic on my phone but can't upload it from my phone so have to send it to pc... Soon!!

Girlin, I hope soy works for you, I've heard a lot of success stories with the first and second soy cycles.

Carebear, men always try to act so tough... I hope DH takes comfort in the fact that it is sadly quite common for mc, especially the first. :hugs: or just get him super drunk so he won't know what's what :haha:

Debzie, I hope next week goes well for you... It is always harder when people are nice about it, I cried a few times because of that. No shame at all in that!

Samj, woo hoo for missed period!!

Missmummy, I hope we get a good update soon :)

Hope all you ladies are doing well, i couldn't stay away from the solid foods and now my mouth is sore but... It was worth it!! Liquid diet and puddings were not doing anything for me!

Thanks ladies. Okay, so I had a nice temp rise yesterday and today it is back down to what I think was the coverline. Anyone have a temp dip at 2dpo? Really hoping it rises back up tomorrow morning- only time will tell...:shrug:

My BFP cycle chart was crazy wacky with ups downs--I think it's still in my siggy if you want to take a peek at it!

Kmae hope those ups and downs are a good sign!!
Mrs Miggins I hope you feel better soon hunny :hugs:

Thanks ladies :flow: I don't know whether it's because the reality of him becoming a dad is dawning on him I don't know :nope: I just hope we pull through it xx

Thanks ladies :hugs: And just never ending with OH, one minute he wants me the next he doesn't :cry: xxx

Good luck Kmae with your bd!! xxx

Stephanie - bless, It's exciting! Went around town with friend and her LO today looking at baby clothes and all I could say was I can't wait until I know! Saw such cute outfits!!
Gosh full term! That's crrrrazy :wacko: Amazingly crazy lol xxx

xxxjessxxx - aw i bet that was fun, whenever i see my friend with her little ones it gets me so excited. I use to get so excited about baby clothes and now im really picky lol. I cant wait till you find out as well, wont be too long :)
Are you going to antenatal classes? I ask because if your hospital is anything like mine then i thought id give you a heads up. My mw told me to book the classes when i was 20 weeks because they get so filled up etc so i did. When i saw my mw last she asked me if id booked classes, i told her yes, i told her that i was a one day class on a sunday and she looked me confused. Turned out the hospital never booked me onto an class instead they booked me on a maternity tour of the ward:dohh:

So all this week iv been trying to find some classes. I have done eventually but it sucks when i told the hospital antenatal classes not a maternity tour, sorry rant over now lol xxx

Oooh ladies I'm so worried yet again I've started spotting again :( I know it's supposed to be normal to spot in early pregnancy but it still scares the hell out of me! It's bright red blood this time but only a very small spot every time I wipe :( Ive had cramps since I found out so don't really think they mean much & I found baby's heartbeat on my Doppler earlier in the morning & it was a little slower then it normally is (in the 140s instead of the 150-160s) but its still there loud & clear I even heard a few movements so don't really know what to think or do atm :( :shrug: xx

Call your doc camlet. Better safe than sorry! It won't do anyone any good for anyone to stress out not knowing what's going on x

Yeah, definitely call the doc or the midwife. I see you are 11 weeks have you got a scan booked sometime in the next few days? It's great that you have found your babies heartbeat but I'd get checked over just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->