The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks ladies I can't really do much today because it's a Sunday so my drs & midwife both don't work on weekends & it wouldn't really be worth going to a&e today as the epu isn't open today either so they couldn't really do much until tomorrow either. I will call my midwife 1st thing tomorrow morning though! The spotting has completly stopped for now so fingers crossed that it's a good sign! Yes Mrs Miggins I do have a scan booked for 13 weeks which is 9 days away! It really couldn't come soon enough! xx

Oh I wish your scan was sooner! It's frustrating isn't it? I'm really pleased the spotting has stopped now. With my first loss (not that I am comparing because your bean is fine I'm sure) my sporting started on a Sunday and there is nothing you can do until the next day. It's so hard. Like I say at least you have heard the heartbeat. I know it's hard with two children but try and rest up today.

Camlet, I hope when you call on Monday that they get you in straight away. It's a good sign that the spotting stopped!

My BFP cycle chart was crazy wacky with ups downs--I think it's still in my siggy if you want to take a peek at it!

Thanks, your chart gives me hope. My temp went back up this morning; but, FF hasn't given me any crosshairs yet.

Jess, I hope you two pull through this. I'm sorry that you are having troubles and hope they get resolved soon.

Kmae I wasn't imputting my temps regularly, but it seemed like I put 4 or 5 in together and got one Ov day and then later in the week put 3-4 more in and it shifted it back by 2 days.

Kmae I wasn't imputting my temps regularly, but it seemed like I put 4 or 5 in together and got one Ov day and then later in the week put 3-4 more in and it shifted it back by 2 days.

Thanks for the heads up that my crosshairs might change!

Well the spotting is back & it's a bit more than last time so I rang the senior midwife at the hospital & they said they won't even see me as I'm not filling a pad :cry: I'm so upset right now as I know from last time I don't need to be filling a pad to be loosing my baby :( :cry: I checked the heartbeat again just to try & reassure myself but it's gone down to the 130s now so it's just made me feel worse :( xx

Camlet :cry: I'm so so sorry you are going through this. I really wish there was something I could say or do. I know exactly what you are going through, and I just hope that there is a chance everything is ok. Why, why why does this have to happen to us. It's so damned cruel. :-(

Camlet, I'm hate that they won't see you. Did you tell them that you didn't fill a pad last time you mc'd? If yes then maybe you can ring back and tell them you are filling one- just so they will see you. There is nothing wrong with saying a little fib- what's is wrong is that they won't see you. I really hope everything will be alright.

Oh camlet, I really hope everything is OK. Keep positive and try not to get too stressed. Thinking of you and hope you get in to a doctor tomorrow.

camlet, I feel awful that I'm not a doctor and I can't see you :hugs: I hope everything works out. And I agree with Kmae, tell a fib to make them see you and make sure everything is ok. I think it's ridiculous that doctors dont' listen to us when we know our bodies so much better then they think they do.

Thanks everyone I've been trying to ring my midwife as the the one at the hospital was just very rude & unhelpful! I woke up this morning & found baby's heartbeat again it's still a little lower then usual but higher then last night it was reading in the 140s & went up to 150 at one point.. But then I went to the toilet & there's loads more blood but it's turned brown now. I hope I can get a scan today it's driving me crazy :( :cry: I don't really want to lie about needing a pad as I'm really scared if I lie about it it will really happen if that makes sense?! :( xx

:cry: :( I just spoke to my midwife & even she is refusing to do anything or see me because she said there's nothing they will do until I'm bleeding really heavy :( this is so unfair I'm already terrified of that scan room & I've now got to wait the 8 days just to see if my baby's even alive :( :cry:

Camlet this is ridiculous. Can you get a referral from your gp? When I had my last mc I got no joy from the epu but went to see my gp and he got me booked in for a scan. They have to help you, they can't leave you like this. I absolutely hate how we are treated in early pregnancy it's totally insensitive.

Camlet that is so cruel, I think the whole management of early pregnancy is crap. It makes me so mad. I was fobbed off like that with my second mmc (not that I am saying that you have one)as I was 11+4 and due my 12 week scan the next week. I went to my gp and she demanded them to scan me and they did. If you can find a hb that is a reassuring sign hun. x

That is absolute crap that they won't see you. I don't know how things are in the UK but when I went to emergency when I mc'd they took me in right away and got me scanned. Perhaps you should lie and tell them you have a lot of pain. I totally feel for how helpless and worried you must feel but debzie is right, the heartbeat is such a positive sign. Praying that you and your LO are OK.

Stephanie - Yeah once I find out I reckon I'll be a lot more pickier!!
My MW booked me in already when I had my booking appointment so that's a good thing :) Sorry to hear yours have given you trouble :dohh: When have you got them for now? Is OH going with you as well? xxx

Camlet - Around now your babies heartrate will drop anyway, Mines in 130's now and still fluctuates a lot, and it used to be 160's! As for the bleed - have you had sex? Bowel movement? I know you can bleed bright red blood from those things from irritating your cervix.
Im sure everything is fine hunny - get onto your GP and refuse to leave them be until you have a scan. GL hunny :flow: xx

ps. I phoned the EPU myself and explained, tell a fib if need be, just try and get seen xxx

Thinking of you camlet I I have everything crossed for you x I can't believe epu won't see you that's shocking x don't know what advice to give you but I do think you need to be seen an scanned even just for reassurance have you tried your gp x it's good you can hear hb but as it fluctuating it's not giving you the reassurance you so terribly need right now x big :hugs: xxxx

Jess hope you an oh are ok xxx

Afm af came 5 days early on cd 20!! It was lighter than normal so tested an bfn x just gonna put that cycle behind me an concentrate on this one for a may bfp an if I don't it wo t be for lack of trying well unless hubby gets man flu again!!

Gl an big hugs to everyone xxx

I am so hoping that I will be added to this list of BFP's very soon. My due date would ahve been july 21st and I have 3 friends due around then too so I am hoping I will be pg before then or the crazy stuff will start again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->