• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

A friend of mine is due 3 weeks after when I would've been and just reached the 3rd trimester today according to the babygaga updates I keep getting on facebook. I'll be glad when that baby's born because for some reason I find pregnant women harder to deal with than babies.

I would have been due March 2.

I was 11 weeks and 6 days when I first noticed spotting. I MC naturally waiting for the d+c that was scheduled for a few days later. I was cleared to start TTC after my first period.

I told myself not to get excited for a bfp this month, but i started feeling like it happened. I had reflux, which i never had except for when i was pregnant, my boobs hurt more than they did when i was pregnant, my bbt raised again, and i was super thirsty, just like last time. Kinda hard not to be excited. Pesky cramps put a downer on my gut feeling yesterday, and sure enough AF came today :(

So, here we go again. My two best friends are due right around the same date and I'm truly happy for them- but it's hard seeing the belly that I should have too and to not be able to join in the excited talks about finding out the sex, feeling the kicks, deocrating, registering, etc. At least 3 or 4 friends on FB also due in March. I can't get away from the reminders that I should be there with them. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.

Obviously, like everyone else here, I'd like to see that BFP ASAP....but if I could just get it before that due date, especially bc I will be surrounded by newborns and would like to be there for my friends without breaking down completely.

I'm so sorry for your loss and that the :witch: got you. :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel. I know about four people that are due close to my DD. :dohh: I'm happy for them but do not want to be around them or read their FB updates as it's just a reminder of my loss. :nope: Oh top of that I know about 13 people (friends/co-workers) that are all expecting. I swear that it feels like every week I add another to the list. :cry: I just have to keep my chin up and know that it'll happen for me when the time is right (God willing). And it'll happen for you too. :hugs:

A friend of mine is due 3 weeks after when I would've been and just reached the 3rd trimester today according to the babygaga updates I keep getting on facebook. I'll be glad when that baby's born because for some reason I find pregnant women harder to deal with than babies.

I'm the same way...I find it much harder to talk to and read about pregnant women than to be around babies. Babies can't help but make me happy lol

Our time will be here before we know it! :)

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses as well.

FB has been the devil with all of the updates. The hardest for me is the pregnant person in my life who doesn't want to be pregnant. I don't like the bitter person I become around her or the breakdowns that follows encounters.

Babydust to all of us. Trying to keep up the positive attitude and faith that it will happen when it's meant to be.

Hi everybody sorry not posted for a while been on hols totally missed being on here but now feeling a bit homeless I've been used to the losses an ttc just don't feel ready for first tri so I really hope you don't mind me still posting here xx

I'm not sure how I'm feeling at the mo one min I'm get excited but then I pull myself back down to earth too scared to relax an enjoy it x I'm going to the toilet all the time not just to pee but to check I'm not bleeding I hope this is normal but I also hope i stop it eventually x I'm really trying not to stress and to believe everything will be fine but it's really hard x I should have been 30wks tomorrow that's sad for me too my friend who I'm birthing partner too is due in 7wks I will hopefully be 12 wk's by then x sorry this has turned into a bit of a babble not really sure what I'm trying to say xx

Sorry just saw post congrats keepthefaith xxxxxxxxx

Whooo hoo congrats keepthefaith :)

Got my smily opk face today :)

Good luck ladies x

I think it's over again :cry: :cry: decided to do tests to see if lines were darker still faint pos on frer an tesco own brand but got not pregnant on digi :nope: really don't know what to do :cry::cry:

I think it's over again :cry: :cry: decided to do tests to see if lines were darker still faint pos on frer an tesco own brand but got not pregnant on digi :nope: really don't know what to do :cry::cry:

Oh am sooooo hoping everything is ok :hugs::hugs: maybe diluted pee???? aw ill be stalking . I honestly have everything crossed for u, huge hugs xxx

Has your Dr. done any blood tests yet? I'll keep my FX'd for you!:hugs:

Whooo hoo congrats keepthefaith :)

Got my smily opk face today :)

Good luck ladies x

Get to business! :sex: I am anxiously awaiting my :) I started testing 2 days ago, eventhough I don't expect my :) until Friday LOL

Oh am sooooo hoping everything is ok :hugs::hugs: maybe diluted pee???? aw ill be stalking . I honestly have everything crossed for u, huge hugs xxx

Thank you x I done all 3 tests with same fmu did drink through the night though x guessing other 2 are still showing positive as they are more sensitive x I was feeling so positive this time as well so has hit me really hard compared to last month I know it's not over yet but just cant see another reason for digi going from pregnant 1-2wks then a week later not pregnant Xxx I've got doc on Monday was to confirm pregnancy now doesn't look like it will be but still going cause that'll be 2 chemicals in a row x just wish I knew either way now as much as digi confirms my fears bleeding would make me accept it xx I'm so sick of crying I know what will be will be but I'd rather wait for my bfp than to get it and be taken so quickly xxx

Has your Dr. done any blood tests yet? I'll keep my FX'd for you!:hugs:

I have app on Monday it was to tell them I was pregnant but now looks like it will be for a different reason x so I will ask for bloods or whatever can be done to be done xxx thank you xxxx

hey hunni add me!!!!!

i just got my bfp 11dpo yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!! omg i am on cloud 9, i wish you girls all the best!!!

Mrskg i really hope you get some answers on monday :hugs::hugs: ive got everything crossed for you that everything is ok and theres an explanation for the digi, but know that whatever happens we are always here to listen and give you support. Sending u huge hugs xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Mrskg I'm so sorry to read your update... I have everything crossed for you that those tests were just flukes and your little baby is snuggled in comfily in there with no plans to go anywhere for the next 9 months! :hugs::hugs:

Can I join?? I would have been due April 1, 2012. I found out I had a partial molar pregnancy--hoping to get the OK to TTC after just 6 months from my d&c (original recommendation was 1 year)--which would only give me 1 cycle to get my BFP, we're just using condoms for BC and I plan to temp/chart so I have a good idea of my cycle as it gets closer to that time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->