The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:cry: :( I just spoke to my midwife & even she is refusing to do anything or see me because she said there's nothing they will do until I'm bleeding really heavy :( this is so unfair I'm already terrified of that scan room & I've now got to wait the 8 days just to see if my baby's even alive :( :cry:

Fingers are crossed for you hun. Hope you get seen soon and get some reasurrance. Big hugs to you xxx

camlet, I hope you can get a scan in somehow. But maybe it is just nothing? Are you having cramps? When I had my MC I felt so crappy, headaches and pains all over my body and cramps, cramps, cramps.

Camlet, its a great sign that you are still hearing the hb. But, I agree with everyone else-get in to the epu or to your gp. It sucks that you have to jump through hoops at a time like this-but I have found out the hardway that you have to advocate for yourself as some doctors wont.

Well I had a pretty shitty time this last weekend. I past my due date on Friday. I was handling it fine until the friend who got pg with me delivered the next day and was sharing photos of her new baby. My heart just sank and I started to cry because I wanted so badly to be sharing that moment with her but instead I am not even pg yet. I have two other friends who are also due withing the next month or two- I just want it to be my turn already!

:hugs: Camlet as the others have said finding the heartbeat is a positive sign. I agree that you should try and get in touch with your GP and get a referral from him. They can't leave you like that for 8 days! X

Thank you everyone for all your support! I've calmed down a bit now as the bleeding finally stopped this morning & the heartbeat has picked back up to the 150s which makes me feel a little better. I did try to get a drs appointment but they where fully booked & couldn't fit me in at all today but said if I ring back 1st thing tomorrow morning they should be able to fit me in. I'm not to hopefull that I will get a referral from him though as its normally all up to the midwife after you've had the booking in appointment where I live..

Kmae- :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your due date I can only imagine how hard it must have been to have to see those pics on fb :hugs: I hope it is your turn for a bfp very soon! :dust:

Samj- I really hope it is nothing! I have had cramps for ages pretty much since I found out so it's hard to say tbh!

Bluecathy- thanks I hope your bfp is just around the corner! This thread is due some more bfps by now! :) :dust:

Mrskg- thank you :hugs: sorry to hear af came early! Sending lots of baby :dust: your way!

Jess- that's what I've been hoping is the reason baby's heartbeat dropped! Sadly no we haven't had sex since we found out as I've been to scared to risk it! I did wonder about a bowel movement :blush: but the blood seemed a bit to much for something like that?

Carebear- it is horrible how they treat early pregnancys here! Im to scared to lie incase it comes true & then I will just end up blaming myself even more if things go wrong! :(

Sorry for the long post & if I missed anyone out xx

camlet, so pleased to hear LO's heartbeat is picking back up and that you can find it. that's a very very good sign! I hope your GP gives you a scan ASAP, what's wrong with drs being so stingy with scans?!??

Jess, almost 15 weeks!! :) one week till my next OB appt, what've you got coming up? Have you had a talk with OH to see why he's being like this??

mrskg, :hugs: sorry AF came early, that's very odd that it was so light.. I hope next cycle is back to normal and you don't see that witch

kmae, seeing that kind of stuff on FB is such a hard thing... you're a strong lady, and your time will come soon! :hugs:

how's everyone else doing?? how was the weekend? AFM, I was exhausted, sat on my arse all weekend :haha:

Camlet - ya I understand how you wouldn't want to lie and I'm glad you will be able to see your doctor tomorrow. Good news about the hb still going strong!

Kmae - I'm sorry you passed your dd :hugs: hope you get that bfp next!

Lomelly- its always nice to have a relaxing weekend :) I had one too. I had to write an exam so I had to study Friday night. Went biking and stuff on sunday.

Ugh I noticed on my ticker that vivid dreams are common, well I have vivid dreams often! I know I don't have much hope for this cycle but I still can dream! :haha:

I'm having the shooting pains from what seems my right ovary down into my thigh today. I had these pains a lot when I MC'd before. Now I'm nervous.

Carebear, YES, you can dream! :haha:

Samj, your body goes through a lot in pregancy and you will feel all sorts of strange pains. Im hoping the pains you are getting now is normal and just your body adapting to the pregnancy. :hugs:

Camlet - Im glad your feeling better :hugs:

I had a big bleed when i was in the first trimester and after suffering a mc before i was terrified and the epau was awful with me, i bled for about 3 days in total and i was finally given a scan and thankfully everything turned out fine. I didnt have a fetal heart monitor at the time and all i can say is thank god for them, when little one is having a quiet day which in my case is alot tbh i always use my doppler and it puts my mind at rest.

Just wanted to say im glad your feeling better and everything will be ok :hugs:

Stephanie - Yeah once I find out I reckon I'll be a lot more pickier!!
My MW booked me in already when I had my booking appointment so that's a good thing :) Sorry to hear yours have given you trouble :dohh: When have you got them for now? Is OH going with you as well? xxx

Camlet - Around now your babies heartrate will drop anyway, Mines in 130's now and still fluctuates a lot, and it used to be 160's! As for the bleed - have you had sex? Bowel movement? I know you can bleed bright red blood from those things from irritating your cervix.
Im sure everything is fine hunny - get onto your GP and refuse to leave them be until you have a scan. GL hunny :flow: xx

xxxjessxxx - your so lucky your midwife did that, all mine did was give me the leaflets lol , Well my first class starts in 3 weeks so ill be 33 weeks and its on a saturday then it goes on for 4 weeks, Oh works in cheltnham and burton upon trent and he works in retail so trying to get a saturday off is hell but im hoping he will try. How you feeling now your in the 2nd trimester?? I enjoyed the 2nd trimester, i felt great!! now im in the 3rd it feels like the 1st trimester again lol xxx

Glad youremfeeling a bit better camlet xxx

Kmae bug hugs x getting past dd is hard enough but worse when friends due the same time I had to go through that in dec with my best friend an I'll have to go through it again in July with another friend it's so hard xx

Thanks for all you're kind words ladies xxx

Bluecathy - I hope you get your bfp before hand hunny, I'm sure you will!! :) xx

Mrskg - Sorry to hear AF got you early and it's odd! Could it be too early to have tested? Will you test again? xx

Kmae - It is hard when that happens, we pull through it though! To be honest, I found I was less stressed after due date came, though it was very tough at first! :hugs: xx

Camlet - Good to hear bleeding has stopped - because you bled when your AF was due before, could it just be doing the same? I've heard some women experience that through the first trimester and sometimes all through pregnancy. I know some women's cervix can bleed quite a bit after a bowel movement. Mine did before.
We weren't having sex for a while, but now we have it everyday again. One day I just felt 'ready' I was so nervous and scared though! Constantly telling OH off lol!
Hope you get some answers soon anyway! xx

Lomelly - congrats on being 15weeks! Yay for a week until your appointment, my next appointment is for May 1st to see midwife :) Do you know when your next scan is?
No we haven't talked, but we seem to be better the last few days so we'll see :shrug: xx

Stephanie - I hope your OH can book it off for you hunny! We're going to a couple one so will be interesting to see how OH reacts! Can't believe your 30 weeks!!! xx

Urgh in a space of a minute OH has turned into a complete dick again!! :cry: argh!

big hugs jess x does he not realise you really dont need the stress right now!!! after everything youve gone through you deserve to enjoy this and be happy x

i tested yest as bleeding only lasted 2 days it was bfn as expected someone on another thread said if it was ib itd be too early to test so might do one at end of the week even though i do think it was early af but i may as well rule it out x

Thanks Islander :flower:
Mrskg, He doesn't seem to click. I tell him stop stressing me out me and the baby don't need it, then he starts shouting and swearing :nope: He can be such a sweety at times, and then he completely turns because he doesn't get his own way.
Sorry for the bfn, but your right for IB that would be too early. My mum had 'af' when she was pregnant with my sister and said it was heavier than a normal period then next month found out she was 9 weeks pregnant!! xx

Men!!! I hope you can resolve things for the sake of your wee beany xxx

Stranger things have happened I suppose but I just don't think I'd be that lucky starting to think it will never happen wish I had the strength to just call it a day x I know that's just aftermath of af talking an I'll be a crazy poas addict in a couple of weeks again lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->