The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks sweety :hugs:
Well I'll keep my f'xd for you hunny!! I do hope your BFP is just around the corner xxx

Ugh! Men!! As soon as they don't get their way they become rude and inconsiderate.. I hope he stops being an arse you certainly don't need the stress, tell him to zip it and be happy! Hope it works out soon!

Aw jess, I hope your OH stops being a jerk-ass and starts being supportive. Maybe you do need to talk to him to find out what the heck is going on. My OH seems to have more mood swings then me right now, I think they just don't know what to do with themselves when the woman is pregnant.

Mrskg, I acutally think it takes more strength to carry on then it does to give up. Stay strong- it will happen again for you!:thumbup:

Jess, it sounds like it is time for a talk with your OH so you can get down to the bottom of what is really bothering him. Sucks you have to deal with his mood swings when it should actually be the other way right now-crazy...

I am doing a lot better today- I am bound and determined to get pg ASAP! It would be so sweet to get a BFP on Mother's Day. F'xd!!!

Camlet I'm so so pleased the bleeding has stopped and the heart rate is back up again. I'm still mad they wouldn't scan you though. It could have taken half an hour to spare you all this worry :growlmad:

Thanks kmae I will start telling myself that x got everything crossed for you xxx

Camlet I'm so so pleased the bleeding has stopped and the heart rate is back up again. I'm still mad they wouldn't scan you though. It could have taken half an hour to spare you all this worry :growlmad:

I agree! Looks like we are both 5 dpo. :dust:

Can I join you ladies? I'm trying very hard to be pregnant again before my daughters due date. Hannah was due June 15th 2012 but we lost her at 18 weeks after a complicated intra-uterine surgery to save her. I'm still very heartbroken and grieving every day for her but I am also determined to have another baby growing inside me to help get me through all the days coming especially Hannah's due date. My husband and I had to do ICSI to have our daughter and we are currently in the middle of a frozen embryo cycle, test day for me is around the 10th of may.

Bluecathy - I hope you get your bfp before hand hunny, I'm sure you will!! :) xx

Mrskg - Sorry to hear AF got you early and it's odd! Could it be too early to have tested? Will you test again? xx

Kmae - It is hard when that happens, we pull through it though! To be honest, I found I was less stressed after due date came, though it was very tough at first! :hugs: xx

Camlet - Good to hear bleeding has stopped - because you bled when your AF was due before, could it just be doing the same? I've heard some women experience that through the first trimester and sometimes all through pregnancy. I know some women's cervix can bleed quite a bit after a bowel movement. Mine did before.
We weren't having sex for a while, but now we have it everyday again. One day I just felt 'ready' I was so nervous and scared though! Constantly telling OH off lol!
Hope you get some answers soon anyway! xx

Lomelly - congrats on being 15weeks! Yay for a week until your appointment, my next appointment is for May 1st to see midwife :) Do you know when your next scan is?
No we haven't talked, but we seem to be better the last few days so we'll see :shrug: xx

Stephanie - I hope your OH can book it off for you hunny! We're going to a couple one so will be interesting to see how OH reacts! Can't believe your 30 weeks!!! xx

xxxjessxxx - Me too i hope he can, as i dont really want to go on my own but if i have to then ill have too. Yea it will be interesting how he reacts because i really thought he would be different when i was pregnant, hes so..... I cant describe it but i did think he would be different. I know 30 weeks, 31 weeks in 2 days :happydance: just want to be full term now :cry: im getting uncomfortable now, back ache is killing me.

I cant believe your 15 weeks!!! :happydance: Are you having any movements yet? i had my first movement at 16 weeks and it felt like a tiny flick inside my stomach. xxx

Welcome kelly! :flower:
I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through and sending u a ton of :dust:

Your definition of a rainbow made me tear up. It's beautiful!

Hello Kelly. I hope you get your BFP soon. I love your definition of a rainbow baby. It's so true :hugs:

welcome kelly, I hope this cycle is a success for you!! I also love your definition of a rainbow baby.. so very true.

happy 15 weeks Jess!! my ticker lies, I just hit 15 weeks today as well. Posting that bump pic (finally) although I updated it this am because I think I look different from last week.. maybe it's just my imagination?? :haha: to me I look like I ate a lot of pizza... other people say they can see it tho

kmae and mrskg, have everything crossed for you!!! 5dpo, not much longer to wait now!

p.s. sorry it's sideways, iPhone didn't wanna cooperate.

Attachments

• week15belly.jpg
    week15belly.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Kelly so sorry for your loss x

Lovely bump pic lomelly xx

Thanks for the welcome. Is anyone else testing around may 10?

If this cycle is normal I'll be due af 8th may x would like to say I'll not test early but I never seem to be able to stop the poas urge I'm afraid xxx

Thanks ladies, I try talking to him and we seem to understand, and he seems to show he'll work at it but the moment something annoys him he goes so angry again :nope:

Welcome Kelly, Im so sorry to hear about Hannah, that must of been so hard :flow: I hope you get your bfp and this group helps you greatly :hugs:

Lomelly you have a beautiful bump coming along!!! It's good to see you finally put it up :D

Stephanie - sorry about the short mesaage before, that's when OH started acting up.
It would be good if he could go with you, maybe it will help with how he is. Is it negative in how he acts now?
I started feeling slight feelings 2-3 weeks ago now. Feels odd, at first I thought it was gas, but the more I've concentrated on it all Im now sure it definitely is the baby :)
Sorry to hear your getting bad backs hun - does anything majorly help it then?

Jess is it his first baby? My OH went a bit weird for a while around that point you are at of my first pregnancy. It wasn't his first baby and it was planned but I think it fried his brain a bit before he got his head round it.
Hi Kelly your story made me so sad. I hope you get your rainbow baby.
My AF is due in about a week (I try not to test early). I have been on this thread since my second mc in October hoping for a bfp before my due date of may 15th. This is my last chance of a bfp before then. If I don't get one I'm taking a month off.

Mrs Miggins, yes it's both our firsts :)
I thought it might be the reality of it. It just hurts when he's angry and suddenly doesn't seem to care about me or the baby.
But then he hasn't seem to try and bond with the baby, anyway I can help with that?

I so hope you don't have to take that month off hunny, you really deserve that BFP :flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->