The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ahh jess, that's a bunch of crap for him to say to you. I'm really sorry he's being such an ass :flower: Hope there is something you can do to try and work through it, otherwise I think you'd be better off without him.

I have to add this in and although it may be TMI I'm so excited about it. OH and I DTD last night (finally!) and I actually... well you know this time (also FINALLY!) and I have NO BLEEDING today! When I MC'd the last time we DTD and I started bleeding after, like the orgasm helped the bleeding start or something. Oh, so excited. Once again, sorry if it was TMI, but I can't help myself :)

Some men can be so inconsiderate, I don't know you very well yet so I can't really comment on it but stick up for yourself and don't let him walk all over you saying crap like that.

sam thats great that you had no bleeding! I'm always afraid to orgasm in the early stages when we had my son I think we waited till 10 or 11 weeks then the second time we dtd and O'd around 6 weeks I think or maybe 7 can't remember if we waited till after the early scan or not.

If this FET works for us I'll be getting lots of scans due to an arteriovenous fistula that I have in my uterus, it can cause severe blood loss so the docs want to make sure all is good. Though I did have this before I had my son and during my second pregnancy with no issues, they only found it when scanning me for retained pieces after I delivered Hannah.

Jess, I hate hearing that your OH is saying those hurtful words to you. I hope you get to the bottom of his problem very soon.

Kellthe but of course the condition that you have is abbreviation AF and also cause bleeding. Well I hope you don't have to deal with any of the AFs. The upside to your condition is that you will be able to see your little bean more often.

Samj, don't worry about thinking anything is TMI her! That is one of the reasons I like this forum- you can share whatever you want to about your journey and the changes or concerns you ate having. I am glad that the BDing had a happy ending (more ways then one)!:thumbup:

GirlInyork, You just made me laugh with your autocorrect issue. I like the way my chart is looking too; but, when I got pg before, I had super sore nipples already by this time so my chances aren't lookin too good.

I just did it too!!! I meant Kelly, not Kelthy or whatever it corrected it too. It bugs me when I spell a word that I want correctly and it changes it to a completely different word anyway. I think the developers did it just to get a laugh!

kmae have you hear of it? Most people haven't so I have to explain myself often. I will get to see baby more often the next time and I am confident if there were no issues with it the first two times there won't be this time, only thing is I did loose a lot of blood with my first delivery which was likely caused from that, I run the risk of haemorrhaging with every delivery and can never have a D&C.

Kmae there is a girl called Bumpy who posts on here and my auto correct changed her name to bimbo. How embarrassing.
I will be avoiding sex in the first tri next time completely. My last pregnancy seemed to be going fine until we dtd at 9 weeks so it has completely put me off.

Thanks ladies, he obviously does care otherwise he wouldn't stop me from washing up, he wouldn't help me so much or anything. Also today he called off seeing his dad out of his own free will, I was telling him to go, but he didn't - he said he wanted a day with just me and him :shrug: I know the main part is the stress of living with my mum at the moment, she's a bit crazy sometimes and OH gets so stressed and down with her, she expects us to do everything in the house and if we don't she shouts and rants. She doesn't do anything (she has bad eczema) so we have to do it, but OH doesn't let me do anything so he washes up, cleans bathrooms, hoovers etc so I can understand how he gets so stressed. I'm planning a surprise getaway for us next month :) I just can't wait until we move out of this place!!

Bless, we didn't have sex for aaaages in this pregnancy, then we started slowly. Like (TMI) but he'd only put tip in, then the more confident and 'ok' I felt the more we did. Now we have sex everyday and pretty much like normal, just a bit more careful :thumbup: xx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I haven't had to wait until cycle day 30+ to ovulate. The soy worked. I've cancelled my plans today to tidy, make dinner, light candles and generally seduce my other half :D :sex:

Attachments

• WP_000085.jpg
    WP_000085.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
OH is at work. I'm doing housework, got a stew slow cooking and I'm wearing some Ann Summers stuff under my clothes. If none of that puts him in the mood, I give up :)

Girlinyork--loving that smiley--Have a GREAT night!!

Woohoo girlin, so glad the soy worked for you!

MrsMiggins,it auto corrected it to Bimbo!:haha: I'm telling you, those developers had some funny tricks up their sleeves!

Kelly, no I haven't heard of it but will be researching it soon. I'm a nerd like that. I really hope your next pregnancy and delivery go great. That is scary to know you lost so much blood. At least the doctors will be aware so they can treat you right away if it happens again.

Jess, living with parents as an adult is very stressful for everyone. But it is still disrespectful to say hurtful words to you. I hope you both are able to move out soon.

Any pregnancy I have from now on I am automatically high risk cause of it, so even though it was the most devastating news I could possibly have gotten right after loosing my girl it was also a good thing they caught it.

I loved seeing those smiley faces on the digi opks! Have some fun tonight.

I think my husbands and my relationship has been changed since we lost our daughter, we're not as close anymore and we get frustrated with one another a lot when we never really used to before, I keep telling myself it's temporary, until we get things back on track or until I've properly gotten over loosing Hannah but maybe it's not? Its a scary thought cause if things are never going to change for the better then I don't see us staying together forever, these are thoughts I have never shared or posted till now but it worries me. I find myself snapping at him over the dumbest things and I don't want to, I try to stop myself but sometimes I can't then I start to get mad and resent the fact that he doesn't help out at home etc and things just snow ball. We've been through a lot in the time we've been married dealing with the infertility and our loss it's definitely taken it's toll. I just hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel, this new baby that I am hopefully going to be blessed with in the coming weeks is what I'm pinning all my hope on in terms of our relationship. I know people who aren't in a steady relationship really have to think hard about bringing a baby into the world but I just want to say thats not us, there is plenty of love between us, I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, it's just with the stress of everything and the fertility meds making me feel miserable and zapping my sex life things have been harder then usual and it sucks and I'm ready for A BIG HAPPY CHANGE, so that we can go on being happy again.

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share since others were having man troubles.

Kelly, I can't imagine how difficult losing hannah has been for you. I'm not surprised it's causing friction. Hopefully things will get better when your new little rainbow blessed the world :hugs:

On a cruder note, I just scored ;) I so totally have made a baby. I can just tell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->