The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I too am a crazy poas addict after this cycle I may need to settle down though. I got my last bfp at 8dpo but it was a clearblue +/- so didnot believe it. Speaking of which I need to do an opk lol.

I'm totally PUPO at the moment. I've not even had my cuppa because I don't want the caffeine to jinx it :D

Like your thinking girlin,

My opk is negative.

Looks like on my last chance I got the bfp before my due date. I'm feeling strangely numb at the moment.

:happydance: Mrs Miggins, I just did a dance around my living room because I am so stoked for you

Omg huge congratulations Mrs Miggins!! I'm so happy for you!! :happydance: :) xx

yay!thats so exciting!!!sorry - stupid baby brain...read that all wrong....so chuffed for you! :D

Girlin - hope everything goes to plan ;) xx

Thanks Kmae, yeah it does put a lot of stress on us. When we house sat for his uncle for 6 weeks we got on soo well, gave us this baby too ;) So I do hope moving out is the best option for the moment :) xx

Kelly - I remember being in a stage like that. I can't imagine how much pain you two have gone through. Me and OH argued, stressed, snapped over everything - there were times when I thought we we're going to lose eachother. I realised though we need this to bring us closer, help eachother. It's hard, but I think the loss of a baby naturally puts a relationship on a thread. It's just the both of you that have to sew it together again. You may not feel like doing so, but even leaving little thoughtful notes or what not helps a lot :flow: I hope things get better hunny :hugs: xx

Carebear - sorry for the AF, I hope things turn around for you :hugs: xx

Sam - sorry to hear about your spotting sweety - perhaps let your boss know :thumbup: xx

Debzie - Im sorry to hear your OH was like that, I suppose I'm lucky as OH chose not to drink while Im pregnant as he thinks it's unfair on me. I hope he gets his head around things soon :nope: Good to hear about positive OPK, I hope those morning spermies do their job :spermy: xx

Yaaaay for the BFP Mrs Miggins :D :D :D H&H 9 months :) xx

How odd. I thought it brought constipation ;)

In all seriousness though, I think everyone here can understand how you're feeling and it's our job to keep you positive. This is your sticky baby :) I feel it in my toes xx

Mrsmigg big congratulations hun wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. You made my day. X

Thanks Debzie!! And pregnancy doesn't usually bring me constipation, with Edie quite the opposite, so I'm hoping for diarrhoea tbh. How wrong does that sound??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->