The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

girlin> Nice!!! Bring on the bfp!! Hope the wait isn't too long for you!

My af showed her ugly face today. :witch: Guess I shouldn't be surprised :(

sorry carebear!that sux :(

girlin - u dtd 2moro as well?i soooo hope this is it for you!!!is it a 2ww or will it be a longer wait for u?fx x

I'll try and saddle him up tomorrow lmao. Its a 12 day wait. But I feel pretty sure this month is my month :)

i so hope so hun!! we dtd every 2 days from end of AF to expected AF lol good luck!!!

Way to go girlin! F'ed this is your month!

Kelly, I can just imagine the frustration and anger you and your OH must be feeling due to the loss of Hannah. It sounds like both of you have been left with a big void when you lost her. You and your OH will have to work on your relationship more now then ever until you get past this low point in your life. I really hope you do and that your future baby will help fill the void. :hugs:

Sorry the witch showed care bear.

Thanks Kmae, it's all about perspective I guess and I can totally see why some couples don't make it through the loss of a child, it's very straining.

Ok so I need to find my PMA for this cycle, it's there somewhere but it's hiding on me :(

Kelly, I'm so very sorry to hear about the problems in your marriage. My OH was rude and mean to me after the MC, not because he thought it was my fault but because he had gotten so excited for the baby and then I had to tell him there was nothing to be excited for.

Went to the doc today and had to BEG him to take my blood. Said he won't do it again on monday because it's "unnecessary" because I said I hadn't had any spotting. Spoke too soon because I had some tonight at work :wacko: Scared the crap out of me. I think I am overworked, honestly. I work as a CNA in a nursing home, and my boss keeps putting me on 4 day stretches (today was 4 of 4) and that needs to stop now! 4 days is a lot when you spend all day lifting 200 lb people.

Hello ladies sorry I have been AWOL for a while but I returned back to work and OH also has work so I have been picking him up too. Anyway just had a catch up so forgive me if I miss anyone.

Kelly hello, really hope the treatment works and you get your bfp this cycle.

Kmae chart is looking good hows the tww going???

Mrsmigg your chart too is looking good. Fingers crossed.

Jess OHs can be big kids themselves and become so self centred especially when you are pregnant. My OH did the same we went through a terrible time. We booked a trip to Cubs before I fell pregnant and I was 16 weeks when we went, I pictured the perfect holiday with us spending time together before baby came along. OH had different plans and spent the entire holiday doing stuff I could not. He did his scuba diving course, played golf and football. Fortunately I had the SPA. He also went off the rails and was drinking a lot. Even after my dd was born he was a prat going out drinking etc. I really do think they regress. I questioned him about it after (he is the best dad now mind) and he cannot explain it. He did say he all of a sudden thought God I have responsibility and tried to fight it. Sorry for the rant but just know that you are not alone. x

Lomelly loving the bump.

Carebare hugs lets just hope that you can start trying soon.

Islander gosh time flies by, cannot believe you are 13 weeks. Hope you are well.

Samj how are you feeling??? Have you an early scan booked. Hope you are well too.

Girlin looks like we are cycle buddies. x Good luck.

I got my first peak on CBFM yesterday and positive OPK. So ovulation day will be today. Have not DTD as much as wheat we should have as DD is unwell and OH was too tired last night. Managed this morning before he went to work though and not last nigh but the night before that. Dont hold much hope with it been my first cycle following miscarriage but time will tell.

Good news that you are ovulating though Debzie. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

It is exactly the same as last time I miscarried I ovulated on cd 25 too. Had a shorter lp though so at least I have a heads up as to when I will expect the witch to show. x

I don't think I ovulated after my last one, but my LP was short for the first couple of months. Well it's always short but I think it was even shorter.

Oh yay to being cycle buddies debzie :) when are you testing?

I've got a really good feeling about this cycle. I'll be seeing my bfp for sure.

I will not be waiting to test I am still believe it or not still testing for a negative so guess I am proof that you can have a lh surge with hcg still in your system, again a reason why I do not have much hope. Af will arrive in the next 11 days if I go by last miscarriage. Hows about you???

I have a 12 day luteal phase but I'll probably be testing from like 7dpo because I am a crazy lady :p

i tested from 5 dpo lol...good luck!got my pos at 10dpo!that was on a tesco hpt

I did another cb digi opk this morning just because I needed to pee on something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->